Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Here's every Xbox Series X game Microsoft revealed during Xbox 20/20

• BAMMphilBAMMphil689,907
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:54, Edited on 07 May 20 at 17:56 by BAMMphil
    All that AC Valhalla "Gameplay" sure was not even one bit disappointing at all right ... ?
  • notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ222,505
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:56
    Michel said:
    loved all the gameplay... oh wait.
    I know right 😂
  • notoriousJMZnotoriousJMZ222,505
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:58
    The push for this Smart Delivery makes me think the Series X may be delayed down the line 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:10
    I want to see Xbox One X and Xbox Series X side by side comparisons of these games lol... roll
  • mr xenonmr xenon315,711
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:17
    DrJekl said:
    mr xenon said:
    Bright Memories looks like BulletStorm had Shadow Warrior's baby.
    You didn't play Titanfall?
    Yes, both actually.
    mr xenon
  • acedawg4acedawg41,816,524
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:19
    I guess Im just old and grumpy, but I didn't see anything that excited me
  • SlipKnoT 008SlipKnoT 008582,517
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:19
    I am getting tired of videos being released as "Gameplay Trailer" and then all you get is a cinematic tech demo of what the engine can do.

I don't want to see optimized cut scenes, I want to see how the game actually plays.
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:22
    SlipKnoT 008 said:
    I am getting tired of videos being released as "Gameplay Trailer" and then all you get is a cinematic tech demo of what the engine can do.

I don't want to see optimized cut scenes, I want to see how the game actually plays.
    None of these say Gameplay trailer
    Every game with DLC that you pay for is a paid update.
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:22
    Really enjoyed the reveal of Scarlet Nexus! It’s got alot of potential to be a day one purchase imotoast
  • SlipKnoT 008SlipKnoT 008582,517
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:25
    Johnny Broflex said:
    SlipKnoT 008 said:

None of these say Gameplay trailer
    If you check the Xbox YouTube page you will literally see a video with this title.

"Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: First Look Gameplay Trailer | Ubisoft NA"

And there is zero gameplay. That is what I am referring too.
  • superniceguysuperniceguy297,026
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:26
    I watched the stream but never knew what it was I was watching, until this article, as they seem to like to keep us guessing and then flash the name at the end which is missable if you blink! I will probably avoid watching these kind of streams in future, and wait for the new articles on TA.
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:30
    Would it be reasonable to assume that Smart Delivery only applies to digital purchases?
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:32
    SlipKnoT 008 said:

I agree with you 100%.

As a demo for the Series X they showed me absolutely nothing that would make me upgrade from my One X. Some of the games made interested but until I see gameplay there’s nothing shown I want to buy.
  • BonkekookBonkekook1,566,423
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:34
    These are all the launch titles or just titles shown to be there at launch? Because the timeframe lines up for another Forza Horizon and I have a (mild) wager that its going to be a launch title.
  • I Boz lI Boz l731,908
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:36, Edited on 07 May 20 at 18:36 by I Boz l
    Intrigued by Scorn and The Medium...the rest looks like the same old thing we've already seen.

Anyway, Vampire: The Masquerade looks absolutely awful in terms of graphics (from the trailer at least)...i've seen better graphics from some 360 games :/
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,202,049
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:37
    most of them looked interesting, however, i am mostly interested in anything that comes to the game pass more so because those will likely be day1 games to play, anything else, not so much. day1 purchases are just a waste nowadays with games incomplete and never beta tested, patch after patch, doesn't make sense to invest in day1 games any longer.

Looks good though!
  • bulletproof707bulletproof7071,254,405
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:43
    It was awful
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,104,993
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:47
    I Boz l said:
    Intrigued by Scorn and The Medium...the rest looks like the same old thing we've already seen.

Anyway, Vampire: The Masquerade looks absolutely awful in terms of graphics (from the trailer at least)...i've seen better graphics from some 360 games :/
    I was going to jump in and say there's always someone who misremembers how older generations looked as they get used to the current gen.

Then I remember Gears 2, and thought.... Nah!
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:49
    Most interested in Scorn and The Medium in the absence of a proper Silent Hill I'm hoping one or both can scratch the itch. Also interested in The Ascent. Local couch coop is so rare anymore.
  • RockCiaytonRockCiayton442,701
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:54
    I was really excited for xbox series x now i dont think i am..
    rockciayton
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.