Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Here's every Xbox Series X game Microsoft revealed during Xbox 20/20

• Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n828,505
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:55
    mr xenon said:
    Bright Memories looks like BulletStorm had Shadow Warrior's baby.
    Interesting I was trying to remember what game uses the lash and yes it's bulletstorm. But the game also reminded me of Crysis with the gun UI as well as Titanfall with wall running.
  • Roose91Roose91853,903
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:56
    Bright memories - a substandard Chinese rip off of Titanfall with updated graphics.

Only Vampire, The Ascent, AC:V, and The Medium look at all compelling.
  • I Boz lI Boz l727,559
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 19:01
    x Mataeus x said:
    I Boz l said:
    Intrigued by Scorn and The Medium...the rest looks like the same old thing we've already seen.

Anyway, Vampire: The Masquerade looks absolutely awful in terms of graphics (from the trailer at least)...i've seen better graphics from some 360 games :/
    I was going to jump in and say there's always someone who misremembers how older generations looked as they get used to the current gen.

Then I remember Gears 2, and thought.... Nah!
    Gow3 is also from the 360 era...but i can name many titles that looks better than Vampire.
    I'm not really that kind of player who focus only on graphics...but damn, that trailer looks already old
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 19:06
    whoever says any of them looked like 360 games must have eyesight like stevie wonder.

Some interesting looking games, The medium looks like a spiritual successor to silent hill so im all down for that and I'd def play all of them if they come to gamepass or are priced well.

surprised that no mention of the exclusivity for a selection of these wasn't announced on the actual show. seems odd to miss it out as surely you want people to know they cant get them anywhere else on console?
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 19:07
    Could have sworn Scorn was set in the Alien world. The little thing coming out of the mouth, the red womb, the giant heads.

Looks like something straight out of the latest Alien film
    www.twitter.com/Mike_Langlois
  • DDShadowDDShadow899,885
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 19:09
    In what world is Madden 21 supposed to be a hype building reveal? It's like someone holding a press conference to announce the rising of the sun tomorrow morning. We know it's happening. It's not a surprise. And when you've seen it a thousand times in your life it's no longer impressive. Reminds me of when CoD: Ghosts was revealed at the original X1 unveiling, and Don Mattrick acted like it was the most astonishing thing ever. Okay.
  • EurydaceEurydace522,285
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 19:12
    Bright Memories looks pretty, not good. Come on. Not interested in any of this.
  • LordSmorcLordSmorc395,062
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 19:14
    What a joke of an "event". If anything this has just showed everyone there's no reason to buy the X at launch...
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 19:15
    Mike Langlois said:
    Could have sworn Scorn was set in the Alien world. The little thing coming out of the mouth, the red womb, the giant heads.

Looks like something straight out of the latest Alien film
    Scorn takes inspiration from the artist H.R. Giger (1940-2014). The same man responsible for the look and feel of the Alien franchise. That would be why it looks so similar. I really like the look.
    GremlinLord615-Always willing if you're nice.
  • ElyohElyoh824,412
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 19:17
    I find it hard to resist the opportunity to shoot some dinosaurs.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Clutch RinoClutch Rino894,733
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 19:24
    Some promising titles. Bright memories and bloodlines look interesting
  • JKSullivanJKSullivan645,273
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 19:25
    Maybe it's just me being irritable, but Team XBox needs to learn to not talk with their hands so much and/or better learn how to fake pumped up enthusiasm. Everyone came off as so annoying that I could barely sit through this....
  • ElyohElyoh824,412
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 19:29
    JKSullivan said:
    Team XBox needs to learn to not talk with their hands so much...
    Italians not allowed.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • rob25Xrob25X560,454
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 19:54
    No new Perfect Dark then.

Disappointment.
  • MizerisMoneyMizerisMoney465,024
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 19:58
    Couldn't even see what the hell was going on in that Bright Memory game. Looked weird. Is Scalebound finished forever, or is there any hope for it?
  • Paul LaserbeamPaul Laserbeam1,703,508
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 20:04
    Scarlet looks neat
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 20:04
    Are all of these launch titles?
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 20:12
    rob25X said:
    No new Perfect Dark then.

Disappointment.
    It was a third party only announcement stream, not first party.
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 20:14
    Bonkekook said:
    These are all the launch titles or just titles shown to be there at launch? Because the timeframe lines up for another Forza Horizon and I have a (mild) wager that its going to be a launch title.
    That would be nice, but I think Forza Motorsports 8 is the next one due, unless Turn Ten and MS have changed their model going back to FM4.
    Gordon Bennett (yeah, that's my real name [some older Brits would understand that])
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81341,041
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 20:17
    As per usual the comment section on IGN stream was absolutely blasting Xbox in a totally unjustified way, which is hardly surprising.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.