Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Here's every Xbox Series X game Microsoft revealed during Xbox 20/20

• Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n838,926
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 20:22
    Iggsy81 said:
    As per usual the comment section on IGN stream was absolutely blasting Xbox in a totally unjustified way, which is hardly surprising.
    Any video with chat enabled I automatically disable.
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 20:32
    Bright Memories looks cool but I could do without the blur effects, looks like someone put KY Jelly all over the screen.
  • KoboroverKoborover276,469
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 20:40
    Space dogfighting? For me, Chorus wins by default.
  • planting42planting421,533,523
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 20:52
    Sign me up for Chorus. Always down for some dogfighting.
  • GtechApocalypseGtechApocalypse1,180,484
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 20:56
    A few of these catch my eyes... really liking the horror genres one!
    Gtech
  • erod550erod5501,128,710
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 21:01
    Dirt 5 in 4K60. Hnnngggh.
  • AirNathAirNath1,093,868
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 21:14
    What a bunch of shit games.Was going to get the new console at launch but not now.I get to save money.I remember Dirt 2 shutting down their servers with no notice.
  • IcefiretnIcefiretn822,584
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 21:16
    I'm surprised some people are so harsh in here, but of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I think that these games look pretty interesting, it's cool to see some third party games that will be coming and it's great that MS allowed the opportunity for some of these smaller developers especially to have a chance to shine. I don't know if I would buy or play any of them at this time, but I'm sure we will learn more about them as their release gets closer.

I expect that there will be quite a few more game reviews this summer as others have noted - this was not supposed to compete with an "E3" reveal, more to just give a first look. MS will have their first party, and others like Bethesda will have their own as well.

Anyways, I'm down for the Series X day one, not only for new games, but I'm looking forward to improved load times. We still need to hear more about how well that will work with Xbox One games, but if it works well, I'm down for that. Sure I could buy an SSD, but I'd rather put that money towards a system built around it and that will have better looking games as well.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285328,349
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 21:26
    This was yawn inducing for me. Kind of pissed I woke up early on a day off to watch it
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV1,980,655
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 21:29
    At least they are not ALL sequels but pretty much anything can look good in a trailer, need actual gameplay footage.
  • superniceguysuperniceguy297,372
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 21:39
    The thing putting me off next gen is the 1TB storage, and is a step back. Adding external storage to my Xbox ONE is such bliss, spending less time juggling the games. First of all I upgraded by Xbox ONE with a 1TB model, then I added 5 TB external, then switched that to 6TB, now added a portable 2TB HDD too, so have 9TB storage now., all at affordable price using standard PC external hard drives.

Getting additional storage for next gen will be like Xbox 360, having to buy OTT prices. On Xbox 360 it cost me over £100 just get a 120GB HDD. My 6TB external was less than £90

I think it would have been best to use a couple of standard HDDs in Raid 0 as they read data from 2 HDDs at same time,, and is fast. I noticed a difference when built my previous PC in 2004, but when built my current PC in 2012 I used SSD this time, I hardly noticed any difference fast loading.

I am leaning more to building a new PC, I might even use 2 SSDs in Raid 0 that should be even faster, plus also install standard HDDs, for extra storage, so I can have mass storage at an affordable price.

If they still let series X games be on PC, how will they operate on PCs not using SSDs? On series X console it is said that the games will run from internal or extended SSDs only and not from USB externals.
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE691,205,232
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 21:43
    Another generation of quantity over quality I guess. Am I the only one getting future fatigue when it comes to shooters? Don't get me wrong I still love the setting with RPGs but I'm just burnt out with the future setting in FPS. They all feel like they were made by a team of people suffering from ADHD.
  • JoutjaJoutja374,054
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 21:45
    I've been waiting for Bloodlines and Valhalla for a while now, but Scorn is something I missed before and looks absolutely amazing. I love the style of HR Giger so this will be a treat, or a terror, to explore.
  • SuperPed13SuperPed13449,912
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 22:13
    My tv only has a scart input and doesnt support widescreen.
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 22:14
    Bright Memory made my eyes hurt shock

Vampire and Second Extinction look very promising but Medium was the star of the show for me. Before I found out it was developed by Bloober I thought it looked like a Remedy game.
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 22:19
    I was hoping to see Tunic.
  • ElyohElyoh825,931
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 22:24
    MidwestMonsterX said:
    I was hoping to see Tunic.
    I'm still waiting for this as well, they've been silent for a long time on it now though. Hoping to see it come out this year.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • a44Speciala44Special569,096
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 22:28
    Scorn is a console exclusive to the Xbox Series X and will not come to the Xbox One.

What Happened to Microsoft saying a few months back that the Xbox Series X would have no Exclusive 1st party games and every Microsoft game would be playable on the current Xbox One X.
    All gave some, some gave all.
  • RDSRDS267,134
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 22:31
    a44Special said:
    Scorn is a console exclusive to the Xbox Series X and will not come to the Xbox One.

What Happened to Microsoft saying a few months back that the Xbox Series X would have no Exclusive 1st party games and every Microsoft game would be playable on the current Xbox One X.
    1st party being the keyword. Scorn is 3rd party and the reason why it's only on Series X is because the dev team does not want to compromise on either vision or performance.
  • pukem0nnpukem0nn200,106
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 22:41, Edited on 07 May 20 at 22:42 by pukem0nn
    BAMMphil said:
    All that AC Valhalla "Gameplay" sure was not even one bit disappointing at all right ... ?
    what "gameplay"? Valhalla was the biggest joke of all games on there today.

a44Special said:

Scorn is not 1st party, it's 3rd party. 3rd party devs can do whatever they want and MS cannot force them to go cross-gen.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.