Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Here's every Xbox Series X game Microsoft revealed during Xbox 20/20

• Posted on 07 May 20 at 23:14
    God what a shit show. No gameplay of anything, just CGI cutscenes. They said there would be Xbox Series X gameplay...where? And they said there would be Valhalla gamplay....they showed us another cinematic trailer that lasted about 1 minute. And spoke to some guy on the dev team for Medium (which looked interesting enough as a physchological horror fan) who rambled about Polish hardship for 10 minutes of a 30 minute show.

Awful, just awful.
    One does not simply stop playing xbox
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 00:05
    yamayamayaamaa said:
    I want to see Xbox One X and Xbox Series X side by side comparisons of these games lol... roll
    Even more lol One/ One S v Series X
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,161,659
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 00:11, Edited on 08 May 20 at 00:40 by buttmudBrooks
    I don't know what some of you are on but this is about as expected. 6 of 12 had gameplay. Yakuza and Assassin's Creed don't need them because we know what we're going to get and also didn't expect gameplay vids for AC anyway, from what I understand.
    Always number 2.
  • HBK316HHH619HBK316HHH6191,227,725
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 00:11
    The medium looks interesting especially since they said the person from the silent hill team is working on it probably going to be the closest thing we ever get to a new silent hill so ill take it
    The Vengeful One
  • DJB HustlinDJB Hustlin359,910
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 00:31
    Disappointed
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 00:41
    was expecting gameplays and i didn't see any gameplays
  • mkdfanmkdfan711,416
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 00:46
    God, some people are dense. This was a third party studio demonstration. Xbox first party stuff will be shown in July.
    People thinking that this is all there will be need to learn to read before posting.
    Anyway, Scorn and The Medium interest me the most.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz372,016
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 00:58
    Assassin's creed has just turned into an action/hack and slash game now?

I haven't played them for a while but I'd prefer a Stealthy assassin game. They should just change the series now.
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 01:15
    So Scorn will not be on the Xbox one X??? Why did i buy a $500 xbox when you cant get the xbox exclusive's??? What is the point Microsoft? And you can have it on PC??? Are you f#%@ing kidding me? What happened to Every game has to run on all systems. Microsoft is now discriminate against xbox one X? What was the point of the day one achievement then? Btw where is are day one achievement?? Lol i dont see it on my gamerscore anymore??? What is going on with Microsoft and xbox..
  • ElyohElyoh824,620
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 02:09
    ARCADE ELITE X said:
    So Scorn will not be on the Xbox one X??? Why did i buy a $500 xbox when you cant get the xbox exclusive's??? What is the point Microsoft? And you can have it on PC??? Are you f#%@ing kidding me? What happened to Every game has to run on all systems. Microsoft is now discriminate against xbox one X?
    Microsoft don't make Scorn, so they don't decide where it goes or doesn't go.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285326,350
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 02:49
    HBK316HHH619 said:
    The medium looks interesting especially since they said the person from the silent hill team is working on it probably going to be the closest thing we ever get to a new silent hill so ill take it
    It was just the soundtrack guy so really nothing to do with silent hill at all. At most similar atmosphere building with keys/chords.

mkdfan said:
    God, some people are dense. This was a third party studio demonstration. Xbox first party stuff will be shown in July.
    People thinking that this is all there will be need to learn to read before posting.
    Anyway, Scorn and The Medium interest me the most.
    Maybe I missed where people have said that but all I see I've seen is people wondering why they called it a gameplay reveal when most of it wasn't. I haven't seen much of any mention of "this is all til launch?"

ARCADE ELITE X said:
    What was the point of the day one achievement then? Btw where is are day one achievement?? Lol i dont see it on my gamerscore anymore??? What is going on with Microsoft and xbox..
    The game being Series X only is publisher/developer choice not Microsoft.

As for the second half of your question...
    Xbox One Achievements

Still tracked on the site. I barely got into them as I bought my One late so I'm not the go to source on info but I don't believe they were ever actually tracked on your list or support for them ended with an update and they were removed from the list. I know a ton of them broke with the discontinuation of the snap feature and without Xbox support a lot of apps just never bothered to fix or update them
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 02:51
    "and this looks like it could be a cracker" What does this even mean? I assume it's some sort of British slang.
    Killin' grubs is my business and business is good.
  • DemonATX1337DemonATX1337537,244
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 03:22
    XxDeadpoolxX182 said:
    With this smart delivery system, will double stacking still be a thing when the series x comes out.
    I think Phil Spencer said they were trying to get away from the double stacking of achievements.
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 03:32
    The reddit Xbox subs seems super underwhelmed and not excited at all. There were 4 mayb 5 games from the list I can't wait to play. When was a console luanch mind blowing?

Ps1 launch titles: Battle Arena Toshinden.
    ESPN Extreme Games.
    Kileak: The DNA Imperative.
    NBA JAM Tournament Edition.
    Power Serve 3D Tennis.
    The Raiden Project.
    Rayman.
    Ridge Racer.

360 launch titles:
    amped 3 maker.
    call of duty 2.
    condemned: criminal origins.
    fifa soccer 06 road to 2006 fifa world cup.
    gun.
    kameo: elements of power.
    madden nfl 06.
    nba 2k6.

If Halo Infinite launches with Xbox Series X, that all the world needs.
    Cool story bro.
  • Lord BetusLord Betus158,644
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 03:39
    Jesus! Im not usually someone that cares about graphics too much, but these all look incredible. Super excited to see these when they release!!
  • SkarviTSkarviT162,497
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 03:58
    Bright Memory remember Crysis and Titanfall.
    From BR.
  • ugliugli421,336
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 04:54
    Backed Scorn on kickstarter in 2017. Nice to see it's not dead (yet)
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl721,380
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 05:27
    Some great games. I'm excited about this.
    Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up!
  • SE6A K1N6SE6A K1N6737,917
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 06:14
    It was awesome to see Dirt 5 has 4 player split screen.
  • SE6A K1N6SE6A K1N6737,917
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 06:18
    xzDEATHWALKERzx said:
    Most interested in Scorn and The Medium in the absence of a proper Silent Hill I'm hoping one or both can scratch the itch. Also interested in The Ascent. Local couch coop is so rare anymore.

The co-op in the Ascent is local as well? Awesome.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.