Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Here's every Xbox Series X game Microsoft revealed during Xbox 20/20

• Goggs25Goggs251,298,000
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 07:51
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    The reddit Xbox subs seems super underwhelmed and not excited at all. There were 4 mayb 5 games from the list I can't wait to play. When was a console luanch mind blowing?

Ps1 launch titles: Battle Arena Toshinden.
    ESPN Extreme Games.
    Kileak: The DNA Imperative.
    NBA JAM Tournament Edition.
    Power Serve 3D Tennis.
    The Raiden Project.
    Rayman.
    Ridge Racer.

360 launch titles:
    amped 3 maker.
    call of duty 2.
    condemned: criminal origins.
    fifa soccer 06 road to 2006 fifa world cup.
    gun.
    kameo: elements of power.
    madden nfl 06.
    nba 2k6.

If Halo Infinite launches with Xbox Series X, that all the world needs.
    I don't need halo infinite not if the scumbags at 343 has anything to do with it
    Goggs25
  • NapalmNikoNapalmNiko704,721
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 09:35
    Call of the Sea is the only game I liked from the stream
    Greetings Nicholas
  • NapalmNikoNapalmNiko704,721
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 09:39
    Goggs25 said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    The reddit Xbox subs seems super underwhelmed and not excited at all. There were 4 mayb 5 games from the list I can't wait to play. When was a console luanch mind blowing?

Ps1 launch titles: Battle Arena Toshinden.
    ESPN Extreme Games.
    Kileak: The DNA Imperative.
    NBA JAM Tournament Edition.
    Power Serve 3D Tennis.
    The Raiden Project.
    Rayman.
    Ridge Racer.

360 launch titles:
    amped 3 maker.
    call of duty 2.
    condemned: criminal origins.
    fifa soccer 06 road to 2006 fifa world cup.
    gun.
    kameo: elements of power.
    madden nfl 06.
    nba 2k6.

If Halo Infinite launches with Xbox Series X, that all the world needs.
    I don't need halo infinite not if the scumbags at 343 has anything to do with it
    Was Perfect Dark Zero a launch title on the 360 ?
    Greetings Nicholas
  • EvcEvc667,456 667,456 GamerScore
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 10:20
    I just bought Bright Memory on Steam thanks to this, looks really fun. $10 bucks for the "demo" that takes about 1hr to finish, then they give you the full game for free when it comes out.
  • jimmypop01jimmypop01431,613
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 10:32
    How are people in this thread so naive to think this is the only stuff coming out later this year? We still have a first party showcase to come that will undoubtably tell us Halo and Forza are lined up on launch as well as whatever offerings come from EA, Ubisoft, Square Enix, Activison and countless others. Chill out, be patient, let’s make a better judgement in 2 months time when the slate is more clear.

As for what we were shown, Second Extinction, Call to the Sea and Bright Memory are day one plays for me. Quite interested to see more of Chorus too.
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 10:46
    Bright Memories looks amazing. I got vibes of BulletStorm, Crysis, Shadow Warrior and a few more. My favourite from the show!
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 10:50, Edited on 08 May 20 at 10:50 by GR34TD3STR0Y3R
    jimmypop01 said:
    How are people in this thread so naive to think this is the only stuff coming out later this year? We still have a first party showcase to come that will undoubtably tell us Halo and Forza are lined up on launch as well as whatever offerings come from EA, Ubisoft, Square Enix, Activison and countless others. Chill out, be patient, let’s make a better judgement in 2 months time when the slate is more clear.

As for what we were shown, Second Extinction, Call to the Sea and Bright Memory are day one plays for me. Quite interested to see more of Chorus too.
    Not just that, but launches ALWAYS tend to be a bit weak. No one wants to make a $500 million dollar game for small install base. The biggest stuff is always a year or two out (except for first party titles). Also, most if not all these games are going to be Xbox One compatible games, right? So none of them are made from the ground up exclusively for the Xbox Series X. We knew that going into this?
    Cool story bro.
  • FloodABYZFloodABYZ611,540
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 10:57
    The Medium looked interesting... until I heard that it was developed by the Layers of Fear team facepalm
  • Ar0nP1aYz05Ar0nP1aYz05233,186
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 11:05
    These games look and sound awesome!
    Aron Franks
  • Strider ZweiStrider Zwei176,978
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 11:49
    I gotta hand it to MS, Smart Delivery is something Sony would be dumb to not do at this point. I remember back on the 360 how Black Ops 3 and Titanfall released and I didn't want to get either because the Xbox One was out and I'd just be buying the clearly inferior version. With smart delivery I'm guaranteed to get these games now.
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 11:58, Edited on 08 May 20 at 12:08 by Stinky Big Buds
    superniceguy said:
    I watched the stream but never knew what it was I was watching, until this article, as they seem to like to keep us guessing and then flash the name at the end which is missable if you blink! I will probably avoid watching these kind of streams in future, and wait for the new articles on TA.
    Yeah I never watch the streams, I prefer to read about them, streams suck.
    Not as much as this miserable audience though, 13 games in half an hour just over 2 minutes a game as long as they don't show anything other than games. Just how much gameplay did this very demanding audience expect? It's not like you didn't know to only expect 3rd party games either. Strange bunch.
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 12:18, Edited on 08 May 20 at 12:20 by Stinky Big Buds
    Strider Zwei said:
    I gotta hand it to MS, Smart Delivery is something Sony would be dumb to not do at this point. I remember back on the 360 how Black Ops 3 and Titanfall released and I didn't want to get either because the Xbox One was out and I'd just be buying the clearly inferior version. With smart delivery I'm guaranteed to get these games now.
    Yeah I remember that, I never bought any games for the 360 in the last 12 months of it's life because of this. I never bought BF4 for the 360, I waited for the X1 to launch. Would people really prefer that?!?! I spent over 1k hours on the game once the next gen launched. The 360 sucked really, really bad in the last 12 months of it's life I hated it, the whole generation sucked for the last 12 months. Is that what people would prefer? A dead console for 12 months while we really do sit around in limbo again waiting for next gen.
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 12:46
    Too many games with female protagonists. I see the SJWs have taken over the gaming industry now. No thanks, I'll pass 👍
  • halohogghalohogg102,189
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 12:54
    Dirt 5 clap
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead544,159
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 13:10
    MyNamelsNotJohn said:
    Would it be reasonable to assume that Smart Delivery only applies to digital purchases?
    I don’t see why. Just put the disc in to trigger the download of the game. Same way it works for Xbox 360 discs.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 13:18, Edited on 08 May 20 at 14:18 by HolyHalfDead
    XxDeadpoolxX182 said:
    With this smart delivery system, will double stacking still be a thing when the series x comes out.
    If you buy the game twice for both consoles you can stack the achievements. If you buy the game once and play it on both consoles you cannot stack the achievements. Same as when you play an Xbox 360 game on the Xbox One, it doesn’t suddenly have another list of achievements, but if you buy the Xbox One version as well it does.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • halohogghalohogg102,189
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 13:46
    Smart Delivery confuses me as to who this feature is good for. If you know you're going to purchase a Series X, wouldn't you just wait to purchase one of these new games then? The Smart Delivery feature seems only useful for people that won't be purchasing a Series X until a year from original launch - but by then you've probably played out those cutting edge games on your One anyway, so who cares.
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 14:06
    ARCADE ELITE X said:
    So Scorn will not be on the Xbox one X??? Why did i buy a $500 xbox when you cant get the xbox exclusive's??? What is the point Microsoft? And you can have it on PC??? Are you f#%@ing kidding me? What happened to Every game has to run on all systems. Microsoft is now discriminate against xbox one X? What was the point of the day one achievement then? Btw where is are day one achievement?? Lol i dont see it on my gamerscore anymore??? What is going on with Microsoft and xbox..
    Yes, why did you buy an Xbox One X?

Microsoft said that all Xbox One X games must also work on the Xbox One. They never said the same thing about Xbox Series games, only the games they produce for the first year or so.
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 14:08, Edited on 08 May 20 at 14:09 by HolyHalfDead
    halohogg said:
    Smart Delivery confuses me as to who this feature is good for. If you know you're going to purchase a Series X, wouldn't you just wait to purchase one of these new games then? The Smart Delivery feature seems only useful for people that won't be purchasing a Series X until a year from original launch - but by then you've probably played out those cutting edge games on your One anyway, so who cares.
    Perhaps you have a Series in the living room, a One in the bedroom and a PC in the study. You buy the game once and can then play it wherever you want.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV1,979,582
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 14:30
    HolyHalfDead said:
    XxDeadpoolxX182 said:
    With this smart delivery system, will double stacking still be a thing when the series x comes out.
    If you buy the game twice for both consoles you can stack the achievements. If you buy the game once and play it on both consoles you cannot stack the achievements. Same as when you play an Xbox 360 game on the Xbox One, it doesn’t suddenly have another list of achievements, but if you buy the Xbox One version as well it does.
    Umm proof of this? I think stacks will be gone and they will share 1 list certainly ms' own titles. Because ms have stated the series x is more of a continuation of the xbox brand. Altgough i expect 3rd party devs will be pleased if stacks stay and ppl buy the games twice.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.