Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Here's every Xbox Series X game Microsoft revealed during Xbox 20/20

• Lambent LailLambent Lail461,928
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 14:36Permalink
    I can't be the only person that watched that Bright Memory trailer and thought, "wow they just summoned a Delorean!"
    Resident Evil junkie
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 15:45Permalink
    Yea that sure fooled me, I thought it was Cyberpunk.
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 15:51Permalink
    Bright Memory looks like Crysis
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 16:57Permalink
    oO NiGhTbAsE Oo said:
    Too many games with female protagonists. I see the SJWs have taken over the gaming industry now. No thanks, I'll pass 👍
    Lol what? roll
    One does not simply stop playing xbox
  • xenomorphsxenomorphs502,006
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 17:06Permalink
    Not one game there interests me.
  • DannyK 100DannyK 100215,758
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 17:43Permalink
    A few decent looking but hope for more, personally
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 18:10Permalink
    oO NiGhTbAsE Oo said:
    Too many games with female protagonists. I see the SJWs have taken over the gaming industry now. No thanks, I'll pass 👍
    Congrats on winning the prize of dumbest post on this article!
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 20:00Permalink
    The amount of ignorance and whining going on here is so embarrassing. I am ashamed to have you as "peers" in gaming, just wow. It's the first of many game reveals that will happen leading up to holiday season, there are more games on the way these were just the tip of the iceberg...
  • Dr LatourDr Latour763,352
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 20:41Permalink
    They best part was when mircosoft took down there youtube video due to all the down votes lol
    DR
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 20:49Permalink
    CHAOTIC IZUAL said:
    The amount of ignorance and whining going on here is so embarrassing. I am ashamed to have you as "peers" in gaming, just wow. It's the first of many game reveals that will happen leading up to holiday season, there are more games on the way these were just the tip of the iceberg...
    Exactly. All these posters complaining when we literally saw no 1st party games makes me laugh.
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 21:15Permalink
    mr xenon said:
    Bright Memories looks like BulletStorm had Shadow Warrior's baby.
    Same thing I said, except I was thinking more a mix of Bulletstorm/Crysis/Titanfall with the wall running bits. Looks awesome either way.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead539,303
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 21:34Permalink
    NO1KEV said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    XxDeadpoolxX182 said:
    With this smart delivery system, will double stacking still be a thing when the series x comes out.
    If you buy the game twice for both consoles you can stack the achievements. If you buy the game once and play it on both consoles you cannot stack the achievements. Same as when you play an Xbox 360 game on the Xbox One, it doesn’t suddenly have another list of achievements, but if you buy the Xbox One version as well it does.
    Umm proof of this? I think stacks will be gone and they will share 1 list certainly ms' own titles. Because ms have stated the series x is more of a continuation of the xbox brand. Altgough i expect 3rd party devs will be pleased if stacks stay and ppl buy the games twice.
    At no point have Microsoft stated that if a publisher releases a game on Xbox One and decide to create a Xbox Series version that they must do it for free. This is not the Xbox One X we are talking about. Just because that is what Microsoft intend to do for a year or so doesn’t mean they are forcing everyone else to do it. So if Ubisoft decide to release an Assassins Creed IV remaster on Series, I guarantee they will not be forced to share the achievement list with the Xbox One version. Stacks will stay.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • AnToN XnAnToN Xn414,409
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 22:39Permalink
    Microsoft made quite a mistake, selling this show like a "next gen gameplay", some games were interesting but globally it was quite disappointing, nothing really breath-taking, something that makes you think "I need that console"..
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285320,004
    Posted on 09 May 20 at 00:39Permalink
    Jesus. More posts saying people are posting "this is all we're getting" yet I've seen no one say that. Y'all not getting your contact deliveries in quarantine?
  • Posted on 09 May 20 at 01:57Permalink
    So Bright Memories is a clunkier CoD Black Ops 4. Got it
    https://www.facebook.com/DopeGamingx1
  • Posted on 09 May 20 at 02:36Permalink
    Hell yea! Looked amazing! Gaming overall is exciting for me! Some games are good some are bad, but I will try to PLAY THEM ALL!!!!!! (Only on XBOX though, now a days I only have time for one system.)
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • Stevee x1Stevee x1302,902
    Posted on 09 May 20 at 11:10Permalink
    Nearly all them I want to play 😂 but Vampire Bloodline and Yakuza the most. I remember playing both the old Vampire Bloodline games back on PS2 or was it XB1. If my memory is correct I'm pretty sure this would be the third in its franchise.
    [url=http://www.trueachievements.com/SteveDGamer.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards
  • Posted on 09 May 20 at 12:10Permalink
    Dr Latour said:
    They best part was when mircosoft took down there youtube video due to all the down votes lol
    Pootube wants taking down, that's like the chav central of gaming. Nothing from Pootube counts. Like we care what Pootube viewers think.

The most usefull thing Pootube has done are the guides for fixing things that break around the house. Caring what Pootubers think about gaming is like giving a toss about what IGN thinks.
  • Posted on 09 May 20 at 12:38Permalink
    Reference Microsoft's Smart Delivery feature, do we know if it will share achievements between the two generations or is it different achievements for both?
    Achievements are Digital Crack.
  • Posted on 09 May 20 at 12:58Permalink
    I'm most excited for the Medium. Akira Yamaoka taking part in the creation of the game's OST? That alone will be worth the price of admission.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.