The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: May 12th, 2020

  • EazyE2285EazyE2285674,736
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 04:57, Edited on 12 May 20 at 04:58 by EazyE2285
    For the first time in awhile more than a couple games and I've got no interest in a single one 🙄
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 05:19
    Mattlepirate said:
    The sale for Xbox one for has been live here for 12 hours; (Control, Team Sonic Racing, Hitman & more) https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/371393-xbl-deals-dwg-ac-...
    Wonder why TA is slow on posting. At any rate, Control is a decent price but the slip that it was coming to Gamepass at some point, which may or may not even be true, is making me trigger shy.
    ???????!
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 05:33
    I NVIII I said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    360 before XB1. Crazy times.
    My thoughts exactly, good 360 sale for once too!
    How? All of these games go on sale regularly.
  • BasileusBasileus302,932
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 05:37, Edited on 12 May 20 at 05:38 by Basileus
    緑眼のイアン#9349 said:
    Mattlepirate said:
    The sale for Xbox one for has been live here for 12 hours; (Control, Team Sonic Racing, Hitman & more) https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/371393-xbl-deals-dwg-ac-...
    Wonder why TA is slow on posting. At any rate, Control is a decent price but the slip that it was coming to Gamepass at some point, which may or may not even be true, is making me trigger shy.
    Exactly my thoughts.

    Bought the FH4 DLCs last week, now they are on sale, who should have guessed... facepalm
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 05:38
    ClassierPompano said:
    I NVIII I said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    360 before XB1. Crazy times.
    My thoughts exactly, good 360 sale for once too!
    How? All of these games go on sale regularly.
    More than only 1 or 3 titles on sale, and if you haven't played the splinter cell games then there you go...
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285674,736
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007239,874
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 06:15, Edited on 12 May 20 at 07:03 by FireDrake007
    This is the biggest discount I have seen for the OG Xbox Splinter Cell games at 60% off. I might bite on a few I don't have.
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 06:16
    I NVIII I said:
    ClassierPompano said:
    I NVIII I said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    360 before XB1. Crazy times.
    My thoughts exactly, good 360 sale for once too!
    How? All of these games go on sale regularly.
    More than only 1 or 3 titles on sale, and if you haven't played the splinter cell games then there you go...
    Neither of those constitute a good sale. There have been weeks where there have only been less games but they have been a larger percentage of games that haven't been on sale.

    I am really shocked that splinter cell series has become the new cheap filler though in the past few months.
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 06:29
    ClassierPompano said:
    I NVIII I said:
    ClassierPompano said:
    I NVIII I said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    360 before XB1. Crazy times.
    My thoughts exactly, good 360 sale for once too!
    How? All of these games go on sale regularly.
    More than only 1 or 3 titles on sale, and if you haven't played the splinter cell games then there you go...
    Neither of those constitute a good sale. There have been weeks where there have only been less games but they have been a larger percentage of games that haven't been on sale.

    I am really shocked that splinter cell series has become the new cheap filler though in the past few months.
    Your opinion. Mine is its an alright sale... I own all that I like from here so nothing for me.
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 06:42
    Splinter Cell Conviction was pretty fun back in the day. For $6 it's not bad. Although i'm not too big on stealth games anymore (or ever really if we're being honest lol)
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 07:28
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    grab Daytona USA and Crazy Taxi if you havent... great price for them
    They are both classics. I believe they were both GWG (few yrs ago?) Daytona USA on the Sega Saturn was amazingness back in the day.
    I voted for kodos
  • ZalexzyZalexzy2,416,063
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 07:41, Edited on 12 May 20 at 07:42 by Zalexzy
    WarningRabbit95 said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    grab Daytona USA and Crazy Taxi if you havent... great price for them
    They are both classics. I believe they were both GWG (few yrs ago?) Daytona USA on the Sega Saturn was amazingness back in the day.
    Thou art weak in faith. Crazy taxi yes, daytona no.
    Any problem solved is a new problem made.
  • Blissed AwayBlissed Away825,601
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 08:11
    Zalexzy said:
    WarningRabbit95 said:
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    grab Daytona USA and Crazy Taxi if you havent... great price for them
    They are both classics. I believe they were both GWG (few yrs ago?) Daytona USA on the Sega Saturn was amazingness back in the day.
    Thou art weak in faith. Crazy taxi yes, daytona no.
    Weak in faith? Man go back to Skyrim with all of that, want an arrow to the knee to accompany you on your quest to being holier than thou?
    I voted for kodos
  • MasterTimosMasterTimos711,827
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 08:34
    Blissed Away said:
    Had to check here for Xbox One sales.

    Latest Xbox Sales
    I've also checked out this section but I believe the games on sale here are last week's ones. I'm 100% sure of this, as I remember Yooka-Laylee from last week.
  • MasterTimosMasterTimos711,827
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 08:35
    Xbox One sale was just posted toast
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK644,973
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,168,437
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 08:54
    Let's hope they will put lot of dlcs on sale when the 360 time is come
  • BasileusBasileus302,932
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.