The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: May 12th, 2020

  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 10:15
    Iggsy81 said:
    So how bad is Tennis World Tour? Aching for a tennis game heh
    Same here but both TWT and AO Tennis look kind of crappy + AO Tennis's price is ludicrous even in the odd time it's been in sales.

    I ima Pokemon I said:
    Still no fortune island solo DLC! Why is it always bundled!! I’m pretty sure everyone has the Lego DLC
    It's definitely been separate at some point I'm sure I paid £7.49 for it, even then it isn't worth that with how ridiculously short it is.
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 10:21
    I ima Pokemon I said:
    Still no fortune island solo DLC! Why is it always bundled!! I’m pretty sure everyone has the Lego DLC
    I’m still waiting for the FH3 Hoonigan Car Pack to go on sale after all this time😂
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 10:27
    xMvP RAMPAGEX said:
    I ima Pokemon I said:
    Still no fortune island solo DLC! Why is it always bundled!! I’m pretty sure everyone has the Lego DLC
    I’m still waiting for the FH3 Hoonigan Car Pack to go on sale after all this time😂
    Your best bet will be in a few months time when FH3 goes GWG, all the DLC's for past GWG Forza's have gone on sale at a hugely reduced price at around the same time before being de-listed.
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,481,358
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 10:44
    Good sale. I got 3 racing games from my wishlist
  • VikingDonutVikingDonut236,671
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 11:02
    I ima Pokemon I said:
    Still no fortune island solo DLC! Why is it always bundled!! I’m pretty sure everyone has the Lego DLC
    THIS! Every week I'm looking for the DLC but it's just the bundle.
  • YODA12320YODA123202,285,147
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 11:05
    superniceguy said:
    Black Desert is also on sale, probably not showing up here as on special discount through game pass.

    Game pass discount is usually 20% or 10% but standard edition is 50% off, deluxe edition is 60% off and ultimate edition is 70% off as TA reported a couple of weeks ago.

    There is no end time left countdown but TA reported it would be on sale until 15th May.
    That's the problem with it there discounting the higher priced versions to make it look like a deal when there all ridiculously priced to begin with. They should just make it ftp or give it out as a GWG. As no way in f..k I'm paying $20ish dollars for that.
    Regards;Yoda12320
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,049,013
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 11:14
    Ah a racing sale, guess I can pretty much skip this week.

    Reminder that XCOM Collection is still cheaper physical.
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 11:43
    Nice, I was thinking about finally picking up Gravel.
  • GepardsGepards170,342
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 12:00
    My wallet will suffer.

    How is Assetto Corsa with gamepad?
    Unfortunately my T300 RS GTE not supported by Xbox hardware :(
  • FaSCoRPFaSCoRP583,861
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 12:05
    I played a ton of OnRush hours a while back and besides my efforts to like it, it is so mediocre.
    You can join a game in the middle and lose, the spawn points sometimes are so broken (you are crashed instantly or too far from the rest), and the controls are kind of unresponsive.
    It is one of those game that you see a ton of potential of what could have been but, it is not.
    Hope the devs improve the design and make some second part that is good, and fun.
    It is more like they wanted the game to be cool, with those artworks, designs, music and style but, they kind of forgot important gameplay features.
    https://casivg.wordpress.com
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 12:28
    How similar to the Zombie Army games is the Sniper Elite series? If I enjoyed ZAT I should most likely enjoy the Sniper elite games yeah?
  • Throni360Throni3602,107,669
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 12:31
    Finally some racing games with decent prices!
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 12:33
    TonyTwoSteaks said:
    I wish these lists would give the TA ratio and maybe estimated completion time.
    +1
    Remember, the more people who join TrueAchievements the higher your score will be - provided you're better than them ;-) So spread the word!
  • DJ KOOLAIDEDJ KOOLAIDE1,081,700
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 12:37
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    How similar to the Zombie Army games is the Sniper Elite series? If I enjoyed ZAT I should most likely enjoy the Sniper elite games yeah?
    They have the same feel and movement but difficulty wise they are miles apart. Imagine ZAT as casual difficulty and SE as veteran difficulty. Very good games just a step up in skill required
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 12:39
    Ride 3 gold edition looks like a good deal!
  • z3nithz3nith1,682,465
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 12:44
    Extra big ass sale (now with more molecules)
  • VikingDonutVikingDonut236,671
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 12:44
    FaSCoRP said:
    I played a ton of OnRush hours a while back and besides my efforts to like it, it is so mediocre.
    You can join a game in the middle and lose, the spawn points sometimes are so broken (you are crashed instantly or too far from the rest), and the controls are kind of unresponsive.
    It is one of those game that you see a ton of potential of what could have been but, it is not.
    Hope the devs improve the design and make some second part that is good, and fun.
    It is more like they wanted the game to be cool, with those artworks, designs, music and style but, they kind of forgot important gameplay features.
    Coudn't agree more. I completed the game (on PS4, when it was part of PS+) and noticed some races where I asked myself whether the devs had tested the race themselves. Sometimes you have to play bad on purpose to get the objectives done and sometimes you just have to pray to have good rng.
  • Posted on 12 May 20 at 12:58
    DJ KOOLAIDE said:
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    How similar to the Zombie Army games is the Sniper Elite series? If I enjoyed ZAT I should most likely enjoy the Sniper elite games yeah?
    They have the same feel and movement but difficulty wise they are miles apart. Imagine ZAT as casual difficulty and SE as veteran difficulty. Very good games just a step up in skill required
    Appreciate it thanks toast
  • DubstepEdgelordDubstepEdgelord2,208,474
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 13:19
    Finally all Trials Fusion DLC on a good sale been waiting for awhile for it to be all bundled into one.
    DubstepEdgelord
  • liveAlexiosliveAlexios366,060
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 13:21
    No deal for me.
    Not good at racing.
    XboxOneX is best place to play before PS5 in 2021))
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.