Game Discussion: Super Mega Baseball 3

This game is completely overpriced!

• Chester CheevoChester Cheevo1,090,257
    Posted on 14 May 20 at 15:16, Edited on 14 May 20 at 15:17 by Chester Cheevo
    In what world is an arcade baseball game $15 cheaper than MLB The Show, a full-sim baseball game. The devs completely overpriced this game. $20-$30 IMO is the sweet spot for this game. $45 is insane!

I guess I will be waiting for this to drop in price or hit Game Pass or GWG.
  • J2B9J2B9739,852
    Posted on 14 May 20 at 23:00
    I agree that the price of $20-$30 is the sweet spot and would be ideal. But also would say SMB offers a lot more then just a simple arcade baseball game as when you bump the difficulty up it can be very challenging and be more like a simulation.
  • Posted on 15 May 20 at 03:48
    I didn't hesitate to spend the $45. I thoroughly enjoyed the first one when it was games with gold, I was ready to pay the $30 for the 2nd one but lucked out when it too went GWG on opening day. While disappointed that this one wasn't free they sure have added a lot to the game series over the years.
  • Posted on 13 June 20 at 01:10
    1 and 2 were both GWG. Odds are so will this, just played the trial. Plays like the other 2, they nade it more baseball than a SIM. The online.... Its thee most lagged game I have ever played. I would have a bettwr chance playing GTA V at launch than this
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.