Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Forum

Would have 100% if it weren't for the flags from hell club

AuthorMessage
I NISMO Ace I
I NISMO Ace I
Posted on 27 May 09 at 05:26
The easiest way to do it is to just start over and get everything in each section using the map link provided in the solutions

That's exactly how I did it and I had no problem, 100 percent done
BlakZombiToken
Posted on 28 May 09 at 13:35, Edited on 05 June 09 at 12:28 by BlakZombiToken
flags/templers and conversationalist - just cant face the grind oh yeah and i've just had a random templer die on me dont know exactly where - lol

update -grinded it out over the course of a week or so - so 100% yippee
TheRickMoranis
Posted on 22 July 09 at 17:09
Sign me up for this club! Though, I already got 100%.

Who knew flag pick ups was a strenuous requirement to being an assassin?

The website on the solutions saved me years of my life.
Jeremiah 29:11, 33:3
DaBomb294
DaBomb294
Posted on 23 July 09 at 16:06
Everything but flags, templars, and conversationalist. The website is a little difficult, but it makes things slightly easier.
Hugs for drugs
BPG Joker
BPG Joker
Posted on 07 August 09 at 05:46
I have played this game. trying to find the flags does drag down this great game. I used the map from the guide book and as I got each flag I crossed it off. but in some areas it took a lot of patience trying to match up the right flags with the spots on the map. I found that it was easiest to do one section as it unlocks. (before killing the target of each section)
AW Fubucious
Posted on 08 August 09 at 02:41
here is the site i use to get all the flags u can put your mouse over the place and see a pic of where the flag is. http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/Maps.htm hope this help it did me to complete the game after months of waiting to do it.
AW Fubucious
Shinerbock88
Shinerbock88
Posted on 30 August 09 at 04:24
Nice website. I just finished AC and I have about 95% of the flags and about 15 Templars left. Those are the achievements I missed (everything else fell into place throughout the game basically). I tried to ignore all the flags because it will be easier to use an FAQ and I knew I'd get extremely bored if I tried to get them AND play the game. And after I finished AC, I said screw the flags... until I saw that site heh. I may go back and get them one day because of that site. This may end up being my first complete game.
NightStalkar
NightStalkar
Posted on 30 August 09 at 04:29, Edited on 30 August 09 at 04:29 by NightStalkar
Yeah, I remember using that site as well. Made it a cakewalk with patience.
-|TA Clan|- Flawless Victory

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 September 09 at 06:17
SHoWoFF xX o9
Except for conversation-blahblah which i couldnt be bothered playing through again then yes im in the club. I even bought the book with all the templars and flags and am still missing a few flags and templars from every place.
redchaoschao94
Posted on 22 September 09 at 15:27, Edited on 22 September 09 at 17:02 by redchaoschao94
33/34 in the Rich District of Acre.

Been at this since 7 AM (11:27 AM at the current), checked through the locations on the AC Maps website and went through with the dots about 5 times, checked two different Youtube walkthroughs, cleared the system cache...

Gragh, major head ache. I think I'll give this a rest for the day...or a week...maybe a few years. laugh

EDIT: Never mind, found it! I swear, everytime I give up on these things, I find them when I'm just randomly running around. Onwards to Damascus, Jerusalem, and those Templars now, I guess.
http://twitter.com/redchaoschao94 Don't know why I got a Twitter, but I did.
seema419
seema419
Posted on 07 October 09 at 04:34
I think that achievement is named perfectly: Personal Vendetta
I hunted my ass off for every one of those basterds
And def use assassinscreed-maps.com/ Makes it so much easier
Best game ever! Until November! Paint your clothes and be a RED assassin! YES!
It's the Catalina fu**in' Wine Mixer...POW!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into http://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.