Game Discussion: Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr

New Cabal - Directives

• Posted on 20 May 20 at 17:37Permalink
    Nice. We just got our first Cabal upgrade perk. Invested in an additional directive per week. gg
  • Posted on 20 May 20 at 21:18Permalink
    Just started playing this so up for an invite. Please.

Amazing Soaks
  • Posted on 20 May 20 at 22:13Permalink
    Amazing Soaks said:

Amazing Soaks
    You need to request in game once you have unlocked Cabal functionality.

From the command bridge press the back button then Cabal is in the top right of the menu. Search for 'Directives' and pop a request. :)
  • eviltbeviltb573,378
    Posted on 21 May 20 at 11:52Permalink
    Good man starting this, will pop an request shortly :)
  • Posted on 21 May 20 at 19:37Permalink
    geordiedeviant said:
    Amazing Soaks said:

Amazing Soaks
    You need to request in game once you have unlocked Cabal functionality.

From the command bridge press the back button then Cabal is in the top right of the menu. Search for 'Directives' and pop a request. :)
    Right, I'll crack on, only about 30 minutes in. Cheers
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic466,734
    Posted on 21 May 20 at 20:54Permalink
    I've just applied for this as well. I was able to join a random cabal, but they booted me after a day because apparently I wasn't active enough? Not sure. Anyway, I'd ready. How do the directives work exactly tho? I just complete missions / objectives of a particular type?
  • Posted on 21 May 20 at 21:37Permalink
    Yeah, atm we have 4 per week. They reset on a Monday. Once one is complete it moves on to the next one. You can see the ones we've already done in the Cabal Overview and use LT+RT to scan through them.

Some are pick up random drops from particular enemies, some donate credits, some donate certain materials.

Mentioned before but keep an eye on these and try to make at least a portion of the progress when you see them appear as when that directive is completed, that is when your tracker progress updates. Missed out on participating? You don't get any progress for that individual Directive.

As we upgrade the cabal through people participating in the directives and campaign missions (i think) we can get perks for more directives per week. I think max is 5.

People can be arseholes. Kicked after 1 day for inactivity. LOL
    Posted on 21 May 20 at 23:24Permalink
    Gotcha. So this week is done, amd I need to wait until Monday, right?

And the weird part is that I played for three hours yesterday. Ah well. This is much better.
  • Posted on 22 May 20 at 10:15Permalink
    Cellar Attic said:
    Gotcha. So this week is done, amd I need to wait until Monday, right?

And the weird part is that I played for three hours yesterday. Ah well. This is much better.
    Yup. All done this week. I'll try to remember to pop a post in here when reset happens next.
    Posted on 22 May 20 at 13:58Permalink
    I'm sure I'll be on Monday, no problem.
  • aftos84aftos84420,239
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 03:39Permalink
    I just applied too, would appreciate the acceptance 👍
  • Posted on 25 May 20 at 00:12Permalink
    Directives have weekly reset. We now have 24 people in the Cabal so try your best to get some progress in before they get completed. Again we have 4 directives available this week.
  • oscarolimoscarolim322,854
    Posted on 25 May 20 at 07:51Permalink
    Will be joining as well. Didn’t know there was an achievement for it.

Started playing the game and so far it’s been good fun :)
  • oscarolimoscarolim322,854
    Posted on 25 May 20 at 08:06Permalink
    By the way, during the week I won’t be very active. Will pop in now and then and help out where possible :) (as I saw someone here was kicked after 1 day from a different Cabal).
  • aftos84aftos84420,239
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 09:29Permalink
    I'll be popping in a few hours, also enjoying the game 👍
  • Posted on 26 May 20 at 16:33Permalink
    Ok well the third directive this week was cleared in less time than it took to complete one mission (was on directive 2 before, directive 4 after) so you gotta be quick to take part it seems
  • Posted on 26 May 20 at 17:04Permalink
    Comrade Spanner said:
    Ok well the third directive this week was cleared in less time than it took to complete one mission (was on directive 2 before, directive 4 after) so you gotta be quick to take part it seems
    Someone spam donated again, not supposed to be doing that to give others a chance warning
  • Posted on 26 May 20 at 17:05Permalink
    Not good. I hope it wasn't anyone from here that did that. Dick move considering the request is there to NOT spam it complete.

Sorry to those who missed it. It's a super short directive anyway and completes without much effort. :(
  • ClassyWingsClassyWings1,028,646
    Posted on 27 May 20 at 13:43, Edited on 27 May 20 at 13:44 by ClassyWingsPermalink
    How do you donate btw? I can't find it anywhere for this new donate mission for electro fragments. The UI in this game is a bit confusing
  • Posted on 27 May 20 at 13:47Permalink
    ClassyWings said:
    How do you donate btw? I can't find it anywhere for this new donate mission for electro fragments. The UI in this game is a bit confusing
    From command bridge. Press RT. This will open the right hand side menu.
    Then there is a little donate thingy for the directive down the side. Just pop one or two donations and you are good to go. :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.