The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: May 19th, 2020

  • Guirec730Guirec730325,645
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 10:11Permalink
    Buy. A. Plague. Tale.
    State of the badass art.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 10:28, Edited on 19 May 20 at 10:31 by DarkestMoment0Permalink
    Pretty sure that’s the lowest price I’ve seen for Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 Deluxe Edition so I’ve snapped that up. Lots of other good deals too....a nice sale!

    Oh and if you’re not on Game Pass you should definitely get A Plague’s Tale....just finished it and thought it was a really top game. A mixture of a good story and interesting gameplay.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 10:30Permalink
    I'll pick up the Never Alone DLC.

    Every second week there is burnout remastered and a few others,
    just throw them at GWG already.
  • Brainiac427Brainiac427153,328
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 10:57Permalink
    I just got The Crew Ultimate Edition for $12 on sale last week, and now it’s on sale again for $8???
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 10:58Permalink
    Zoda iZ Cruel said:
    I'll pick up the Never Alone DLC.

    Every second week there is burnout remastered and a few others,
    just throw them at GWG already.
    I think it will be at some point seeing as the Xbox 360 version was on GWG.
  • robthehermitrobthehermit239,152
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 10:59Permalink
    As I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't own the Bioshock collection I've finally caved and picked it up.
  • SaP RaZzorSaP RaZzor612,243
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 11:01Permalink
    robthehermit said:
    As I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't own the Bioshock collection I've finally caved and picked it up.
    Did the same thing last month :)
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 11:23Permalink
    Drazer76 said:
    Blissed Away said:
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Haven't even looked at the sale yet, but a wishlist item at 75% off? Yes, A Plague Tale: Innocence please.
    It's on game pass still if you don't care about owning it.
    And even if you don’t want to keep GP, it’s cheaper than the game to get it for one month then cancel.
    Play that, then you can do several others from there too!

    Either way Plague Tale is a masterpiece!
    Thanks y'all, I'm just never going to be that guy that picks up game pass.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:03Permalink
    Musikfreak007 said:
    Pit People. Maybe Greedfall the next time around.
    Both really good games. Pit people is a bit of a tough completion with the arena. One bit of advice is try to get 3-4 lvl 1 troll moms and a few lvl 1 cyclops. You can take advantage of their full heals upon level up for the last boss as well as 3 waves of the arena.

    Greedfall on the highest difficulty is a game of parrying everything. Overall, it's a really good game and probably my personal goty of 2019.
  • halohogghalohogg101,545
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:13Permalink
    If these lists are this big now, how big will they be when XsX hits?
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:14Permalink
    Is "Boiling Bolt" any good? I know about the broken achievement and I don't care, I just want to know if it's a fun game and not super difficult to play.
  • Gunstar RedGunstar Red1,246,870
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 13:04Permalink
    WWE 2K20 is on sale just in time for May 19.

    Bah gawd! That's gotta be Kane!
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 13:08Permalink
    apparently the States can't get 95% off of NBA 2k20, when Europe & Australia can ?

    why is this angry
  • Throni360Throni3601,403,833
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 13:40Permalink
    XboxGamer2018 said:
    why is this angry
    Most of the time it's the other way around. Especially with Lego and AC.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 13:59Permalink
    This sale got a lot of money from me. lol
    Magic
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 14:26Permalink
    ClassierPompano said:
    WorKev said:
    Nelson TN said:
    Watchdogs 1+2 and all dlc at a good discount, finally! Oh wait not available in england

    Is there a workaround for this? like region change?
    Did you find a way to do this?
    I’m hoping to get both the gold editions as well.
    Change your Xbox's region location to the desired country in the options menu.

    Buy digital gift cards for the same region (can get them online for example https://www.mtcgame.com/en-US/microsoft-points/xbox-live-gif...)

    NOTE: you can only use gift cards for same region as you buy them. So your $ amount will appear separate from your £ amount in your payment options.
    Thanks for this bud, i presume i can change the region back to the UK once the content has been paid for via the gift card and installed?

    The gift card required for the package price of $20 is only around $18 (just under £15) so it really is a good deal.
    Law Violation
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 14:33Permalink
    Law Violation said:
    ClassierPompano said:
    WorKev said:
    Nelson TN said:
    Watchdogs 1+2 and all dlc at a good discount, finally! Oh wait not available in england

    Is there a workaround for this? like region change?
    Did you find a way to do this?
    I’m hoping to get both the gold editions as well.
    Change your Xbox's region location to the desired country in the options menu.

    Buy digital gift cards for the same region (can get them online for example https://www.mtcgame.com/en-US/microsoft-points/xbox-live-gif...)

    NOTE: you can only use gift cards for same region as you buy them. So your $ amount will appear separate from your £ amount in your payment options.
    Thanks for this bud, i presume i can change the region back to the UK once the content has been paid for via the gift card and installed?

    The gift card required for the package price of $20 is only around $18 (just under £15) so it really is a good deal.
    Yeah you can change back to the UK easily and back to another region via the same method as often as you want. If you have any remaining balance it won't disappear but you will have to change region again to use it (so $ will still be linked to your account, go to payment options in the menu to see all your gift credit by currency).
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 14:38Permalink
    Maybe I'll finally pick up The Council.
    Don't bro me if you don't know me.
  • J2B9J2B9699,576
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 14:49Permalink
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:
    Sashamorning said:
    MeetTheCynic said:
    Anyone played the Planet of the Apes game? Looks to be a relatively stress free completion, just wondering if it’s worth the 10-12 hours it’ll take.
    It's incredible, but I'm biased because I wrote the guide. It's exactly like watching another film in the series, and the animation is impressive. I'd pick it up.
    I really enjoyed the game.
    Glad to hear some praise for it. Maybe I'll check it out.
    To give a different opinion I have to disagree. I loved the recent apes movie trilogy and was excited to play the game. But it’s definitely not on the same level quality wise as watching another film in the series like the recent trilogy. It looks good and I wouldn’t say it’s bad as I did enjoy the 1st playthrough but it was a pretty basic story.
    And yeah the walkthrough is great and the game is easy but you’ll most likely get bored playing though it again two times for the 6-8 hours after the first playthrough.
  • J2B9J2B9699,576
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 14:55Permalink
    XboxGamer2018 said:
    apparently the States can't get 95% off of NBA 2k20, when Europe & Australia can ?

    why is this angry
    It was $3 in the states already before. So maybe it’s just everyone else getting that chance too now.
    Unless it was also $3 for everyone else last time as well but idk if it was.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.