The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: May 19th, 2020

• GsO LightGsO Light210,390 210,390 GamerScore
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 06:33
    Lazy with Style said:
    A lot of Sonic games but no Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing 🏁 unfortunately. I recently completed Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and want to complete the first title in the series as well. 19,99 is a bit expensive though for such an old game... It was on sale before for 9,99.
    All-Stars is so much better than transformed, certainly enjoyed the pure racing rather than the track changing after every lap.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 06:46
    Styles Plural said:
    Moreover, with the server closure for I Am Alive, will that affect any of the achievements for that game?
    It shouldn't. I started the game 13 months after the server was supposed to close and was able to play through and complete it with no problems.
    My old signature offended someone, so it got removed.
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,173,633
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 07:54
    As times keeps going on i'm losing every bit of hope to see tons of Dlcs on sale
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,482,921
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 08:26
    Good for Sonic fans
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan918,065
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 08:57
    I don't get why Trials Evolution has been removed from the store.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 09:21
    okay, so i just bought the BROTHERS IN ARMS: HELLS HIGHWAY which is backwards compatible and i cant play it because i cant find it anywhere, not even in microsoft store on xbox or in DEALS WITH GOLD section, could somebody please tell me where is the problem, ?
  • enracerenracer66,287
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 09:36, Edited on 19 May 20 at 09:38 by enracer
    Styles Plural said:
    A much improved sale compared to previous weeks.

Also, just to ask for safety sake, does anyone know if you technically need to play online with others in order to complete Final Exam? Moreover, with the server closure for I Am Alive, will that affect any of the achievements for that game?

In other words, can both games be completed solo while simply only being connected to Xbox Live? Final Exam has an achievement that requires playing online multiplayer so some clarification would be awesome.
    Final Exam requires only for the co-op achievement. It’s the only thing that put me off buying it, although it probably shouldn’t bother me at this point as I have plenty of games with unobtainables...
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,631,887
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 09:41
    Rocket Knight !!!
  • Guirec730Guirec730384,970
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 10:04
    Incredible Matt said:
    okay, so i just bought the BROTHERS IN ARMS: HELLS HIGHWAY which is backwards compatible and i cant play it because i cant find it anywhere, not even in microsoft store on xbox or in DEALS WITH GOLD section, could somebody please tell me where is the problem, ?
    Is it not in your "ready to download" section? Makes sure you are filtering for all games. If not you might need to contact customer support...
    State of the badass art.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 10:46
    Guirec730 said:
    Incredible Matt said:
    Is it not in your "ready to download" section? Makes sure you are filtering for all games. If not you might need to contact customer support...
    No its not and its really weird, i will have to contact the support, thank for the tip tho.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 11:09
    ...Rocket Knight, here we come!
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan250,380
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 11:34
    Rocket knight hasn’t been on sale since 2013 — time to grab it!
  • halohogghalohogg118,047
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:02
    You know Trials Fusion is awesome if you haven't played it yet. I am playing I Am Alive now.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead679,849
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:14, Edited on 19 May 20 at 12:17 by HolyHalfDead
    Incredible Matt said:
    Guirec730 said:
    Incredible Matt said:
    No its not and its really weird, i will have to contact the support, thank for the tip tho.
    On the store on your console search for “brothers”. It should appear regardless of if you bought it. It appears for me.

Make sure your console is set to your account region and not a region the game isn’t available in, such as Germany.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Emzx99Emzx99416,916
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 13:35
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Emzx99 said:
    If you don't have Bound by Flame, solid middle market title.
    You got me interested. But who am I kidding - I have DA 1 & 2, Dungeon Siege 3, Witcher 2 & 3 all sitting on my shelf un-played.

If it was $1.99 in NZ I would buy it anyway, but it is $3.99 (most expensive place in the world as usual), so I am going to pass.
    I swear most people have it because it was free at one point. But you seem to have enough games of that theme to occupy your time. Just remember, Witcher 3 isn't much of an RPG. Open world action adventure is a far more fitting genre. Fun game though after all the patches.
    If you haven't watch Deep Space 9, you haven't really lived.
  • Emzx99Emzx99416,916
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 13:39
    Gepards said:
    Emzx99 said:
    If you don't have Bound by Flame, solid middle market title.
    Thanks, man!

Might grab some Rayman, maybe Witcher 2 (i have scratched disc).
    Not bad sale, actually toast
    I'm always happy to recommend middle market games. When the industry crashed hard in 2010 and the middle market practically vanished, I went out of my way to play as many middle market titles as I could.

Witcher 2 is the best in the franchise. Branching story from the get go was a fantastic design choice. Good characters. Definitely worth a buy.
    If you haven't watch Deep Space 9, you haven't really lived.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 15:10
    You have to search for 'Rocket Night' as for some reason its missing on the dash , all the others are there
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 15:54
    Also of note as far as sales not seen before in 2020:

Castle Crashers - last on sale 5/16/17
    Battle Block Theater - last on sale 5/21/19
    Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II - last on sale 9/10/19
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 15:55
    higher than best prices:
    - Battleblock Theater - 5.99, pb 3.74 5/16/17
    - Castle Crashers - 5.99, pb 3.74 5/16/17
    - Mighty No. 9 - 6.99, pb 3.99 10/29/19
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 16:04
    Lower than previous best prices:
    - Beyond Good & Evil HD, 2.99 pb 3.29
    - Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway 2.99 pb 5.99
    - Outland 2.99, pb 3.99
    - Rayman 3 HD -- 2.99, pb 3.99
    - Rayman Legends -- 5.99, pb 6.59
    - Rocket Knight -- 2.99, pb 3.74
    - Trials Fusion -- 5.99, pb 6.59
    - Trials HD 2.99, pb 3.49

All others not listed here or above are AT previous best price
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.