Xbox 360

Forum for Xbox 360 related things

TA Ratio for 360

• Posted on 19 May 20 at 06:23Permalink
    Hello,

Just looked at my stats and my TA ratio for 360 games is almost a 2.0. I was wondering if anyone could please explain the calculation I would need to use to figure out what games I need to complete to get me there.

I feel like it’s going to be a brutal grind to get there so was hoping someone could help me take a measured approach to this.

Thanks in advance!
  • AhayzoAhayzo734,571
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 13:57Permalink
    Your ratio is just your TA divided by your GS. So any achievements you unlock that have a higher ratio than your overall 360 ratio, will raise it, and any you unlock that have a lower one, will lower it. It's not the games you want to look for, it's the individual achievements, you want to find any that are higher than your current ratio. Keep in mind as your ratio rises, achievements that raise it now might lower it later.
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • Posted on 21 May 20 at 00:30Permalink
    Ahayzo said:
    Your ratio is just your TA divided by your GS. So any achievements you unlock that have a higher ratio than your overall 360 ratio, will raise it, and any you unlock that have a lower one, will lower it. It's not the games you want to look for, it's the individual achievements, you want to find any that are higher than your current ratio. Keep in mind as your ratio rises, achievements that raise it now might lower it later.

Great explanation, thank you so much!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.