The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: the 32 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza54,377
  • MeetTheCynicMeetTheCynic262,511
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 11:38Permalink
    I remember picking up Three Fourths Home years ago and only about half of the achievements unlocked for me. Think the rest were buggy.

Anyone know if this issue has been rectified?
  • pezboybenpezboyben661,884
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 11:40Permalink
    Wow, a quick completion treasure trove! I really enjoyed Firewatch and What Remains of Edith Finch for those of you into walking sims.
  • pezboybenpezboyben661,884
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 11:41Permalink
    MeetTheCynic said:
    I remember picking up Three Fourths Home years ago and only about half of the achievements unlocked for me. Think the rest were buggy.

I got them all no problem but it was shortly after the game came out, not sure if it got buggy afterwards.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 11:46, Edited on 19 May 20 at 11:47 by SonOfStayPuft82Permalink
    Great list!

Picked up & completed Storm Boy & A Winter’s Daydream this morning, but I might pick up CAN ANDROIDS PLAY BLUE and/or Inferno 2+ to push me over to 250,000 Gamerscore.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:02Permalink
    Can we please add prices to this list? Its a pain to go through each game individually to find out
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,135,999
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:07Permalink
    Firewatch was great. Tacoma and The Station too. All of my favorite walking sims in one spot. Vanishing of Ethan Carter is the one I don’t have on X1 and of course not here. But I see some others to grab.
    Always number 2.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:08Permalink
    I just came here to say 32! Damn :D Have fun.
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx317,326
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:13Permalink
    Awesome thanks wave
  • CanezzaCanezza54,377
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:23Permalink
    Fear The People said:
    Can we please add prices to this list? Its a pain to go through each game individually to find out
    I've put it to the devs. Watch this space...
    TA & TT Staff Writer. Twitter: @SeanC159
  • FoogaFooga1,477,161
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:26Permalink
    Firewatch was pretty good. It’s worth a playthrough at $5.
  • imaidiot19imaidiot19817,354
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:31, Edited on 19 May 20 at 12:33 by imaidiot19Permalink
    Firewatch and What Remains of Edith Finch are 2 amazing games, though some may frown that they are walking sims.

Firewatch has some of the best dialogue in a game, ever, and is beautiful.

What Remains of Edith Finch has some interesting control schemes and a unique story that makes it more than a walking sim.

Play them both if you haven't, not just for gamerscore, but just if you like GAMES in general, and need a break from all of the pew pew.
    Yes, I know I am.
  • Raptures LostRaptures Lost1,182,570
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:32Permalink
    For the love of God, don't cheat playing Wandersong.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:57Permalink
    MeetTheCynic said:

I had the same issue when I played, but they patched it like a year ago and they work again.
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury608,810
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 13:13Permalink
    Where is Adventures of Bertram Fiddle 1: A Dreadly Business? I remember that was a very short and easy 1000g as well.....?
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 13:18Permalink
    Canezza said:
    Fear The People said:
    I've put it to the devs. Watch this space...
    Perfect! If it can get added, it would be much appreciated from alot of us I'm sure!
  • Brushwagg42Brushwagg42103,615
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 13:29Permalink
    Firewatch is such a delight to experience. My favorite voice acting of the entire generation and a very good and engaging story. Loved it.
  • aUMi PolarisaUMi Polaris300,035
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 13:35Permalink
    TheBongoFury said:
    Where is Adventures of Bertram Fiddle 1: A Dreadly Business? I remember that was a very short and easy 1000g as well.....?
    Yeh, 1-2 hour completion and really cheap at £1.24. Definitely worth a mention
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 13:38Permalink
    I don't mind walking sims, but Firewatch annoyed me. Maybe it was the poor climbing controls, I dunno. But I had to return to it a few times to finish it. Just couldn't stay interested. It did have a neat story and ending. I'm conflicted on it.

Can androids pray was a neat sci-fi read. It is one of those <5 min completions though if you speed through the responses.

Transference needs a warning. The two collectible achievements can be buggy. If you finish your playthrough and it doesn't unlock even though it shows you have all 13, then you have to delete your save completely(cloud as well) and redo the game.

Gardens between was a fun puzzle game.

Mooseman has a few collectibles that are buggy with the controls. If the walkthrough version doesn't work, definitely click on the individual achievement guides to try to get the correct button sequence.

Tacoma and The Station both have cool sci-fi stories if you pay attention.

If you're just following the tutorial for Pipe Push, do yourself a favor and copy paste the instructions somewhere you can make it easier to read.
  • SnoozedsSnoozeds77,664
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 14:09Permalink
    They seriously put firewatch on sale right after I bought a bunch of stuff? Nooo that's my favourite game! It's literally my desktop background :(
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.