Xbox Quests

Tips and tricks for completing Xbox Game Pass Quests. All new Xbox Quests are posted here as soon as they are released.

Dishonored 2 Xbox Quest

• AllgorhythmAllgorhythm364,161
    Posted on 20 May 20 at 23:32Permalink
    the techydude said:
    Worked perfectly - thank you! (triggers absolutely zero cheevos for those that are interested)
    Whereas it's possible (& quite easy) to get 50 coins on a new game without triggering an achievement, the game (IMHO) is one of the very best on the XBox One. If you're a subscriber who has access to the game, this is a great opportunity to start a great game.
  • Posted on 21 May 20 at 01:06Permalink
    This quest just does not complete for me. Yes, I have Gamepass Ultimate. I'be collected 68 coins twice now. I even see it in my stats in the game, but no progress in the app...
  • xWSx LoganxWSx Logan299,950
    Posted on 21 May 20 at 07:43Permalink
    Whiskeyjack98 said:
    This quest just does not complete for me. Yes, I have Gamepass Ultimate. I'be collected 68 coins twice now. I even see it in my stats in the game, but no progress in the app...
    I had a friend say that they were able to unlock it by restarting their xbox and going through the guide again.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm364,161
    Posted on 21 May 20 at 19:42Permalink
    In one of my campaigns, way back when I was playing the game, I’d made a save in Dr. Galvani’s apartment. It took several minutes to load first the game & then the save file. It took about 2 seconds to grab a painting above the fireplace—The Obtuse Arguments of Lady Boyle Painting. It was worth 200 coins. I immediately got a Gamepass notification that the quest was complete.

What struck me as interesting is that Emily was wearing a very nice bandana as a mask. She looked about the same as everybody else these days. smile
  • Posted on 21 May 20 at 20:16, Edited on 21 May 20 at 20:17 by SbN SpacefishPermalink
    xWSx Logan said:
    Hey everyone,
    Hope this helps!
    Thank you very much for a well written step-by-step guide and including achievement unlocking information. The way you provided a video is just easy enough to spot for those who want a visual guide, but also not outright annoying for those who prefer an actual solution over a youtube link. Thank you!
  • xWSx LoganxWSx Logan299,950
    Posted on 22 May 20 at 00:34Permalink
    SbN Spacefish said:
    xWSx Logan said:
    Hey everyone,
    Hope this helps!
    Thank you very much for a well written step-by-step guide and including achievement unlocking information. The way you provided a video is just easy enough to spot for those who want a visual guide, but also not outright annoying for those who prefer an actual solution over a youtube link. Thank you!
    You're welcome, thank you for the feedback! I make the videos for people like myself that prefer to see how something is done rather than read about it. I am not trying to promote my YouTube channel, I just use it as a means for showing the solutions. I'm still trying to streamline these guides so they are as efficient and informative as possible, so I appreciate your comments!
  • Kane6182Kane6182283,688
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 00:30Permalink
    Excellent guide, worked a treat!
    KANE6182
  • BigTymer2047BigTymer2047642,696
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 14:50Permalink
    Very helpful! Thank you very much!
  • Posted on 23 May 20 at 18:47Permalink
    I had a friend say that they were able to unlock it by restarting their xbox and going through the guide again.
    Thanks. It worked.
  • shadwell17shadwell17373,491
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 23:05Permalink
    Thank you.
  • BenL72BenL72638,582
    Posted on 25 May 20 at 13:43Permalink
    Thanks!
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz507,051
    Posted on 25 May 20 at 21:15Permalink
    @ xWSx Logan - Thank you, your guide was awesome. I need to play this series at some point.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.