Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Real Farm Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 20 May 20 at 04:49Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Real Farm walkthrough.
  • Rossco7530Rossco75301,407,264
    Posted on 20 May 20 at 04:57, Edited on 22 May 20 at 10:50 by Rossco7530Permalink
    Hi all!

It's the wallthrough no-one asked for but it's the one you're going to get! dance

Seriously, I've decided to write this because the completion is only possible with a physical copy. I want to highlight that and explain the process. Shouldn't take me too long - it's about half done already.
    Posted on 28 May 20 at 13:53Permalink
    Quick update - this has now been submitted.

I hope you find it useful. Please post here or send me a PM if you have any problems, suggestions or other comments about the walkthrough.

Happy farming!
  • Posted on 31 May 20 at 00:28Permalink
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Real Farm Walkthrough
  • CalyrisCalyris214,381
    Posted on 31 May 20 at 18:27Permalink
    Appreciate it and thank you but the warning in the overview is wrong, isn't it?

"The Job Hopper achievement was glitched by a patch and can only be obtained with a digital version of the game."

Shouldn't it say that it can only be obtained with a physical version of the game?
    Posted on 01 June 20 at 02:20Permalink
    Calyris said:
    Appreciate it and thank you but the warning in the overview is wrong, isn't it?

"The Job Hopper achievement was glitched by a patch and can only be obtained with a digital version of the game."

Shouldn't it say that it can only be obtained with a physical version of the game?
    Oops. That's a fairly major error! I've put through an amendment just now. Should be fixed shortly. Thanks for letting me know!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.