Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Get Fit With Mel B Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 20 May 20 at 04:52
    Please use this thread to discuss the Get Fit With Mel B walkthrough.
  • halohogghalohogg107,549
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,017,220
    Posted on 20 May 20 at 13:29
    halohogg said:
    Finally!!!! (uhh) ... you created this discussion page ... but what I really need is a discussion page for:
    Let's Dance with Mel B Walkthrough
    Discussion page only gets created once somebody agrees to take on the Walkthrough.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
    Posted on 20 May 20 at 13:52
    Shinnizle said:
    halohogg said:
    Finally!!!! (uhh) ... you created this discussion page ... but what I really need is a discussion page for:
    Let's Dance with Mel B Walkthrough
    Discussion page only gets created once somebody agrees to take on the Walkthrough.
    That's even sadder then. laugh
  • Posted on 21 May 20 at 10:34
    Hi all who might see this!

So I only got the 3 level 100 left and that is not a simple task! I have got a lot of info how the game works from people who have completed this game. I am now testing it all out and I am writing down all my results as I go and will use that for the walkthrough. The level 100 achievements are really tough as the game don't tell you the requirements.

So once each week I am trying to push through a 6-7 hour long workout. lol

I have done one and will do a 2nd today and I hope to pop the first level 100 rank in Cardio today. I am told that it takes about 15-25 workouts if you do it right.

My goal is to be done with this game and the walkthrough in 6-7 weeks or so.

toast
    Magic
  • Posted on 17 June 20 at 18:56
    Got my first level 100! Timewise I predict today and 7 or 8 more weeks to get the 3 level 100. Then I have to replay the rest of the game for the walkthrough. But this one is progressing.
    Magic
  • Posted on 08 July 20 at 18:21
    Finally got my second level 100 for Dance. Done with Cardio and Dance now!

Gonna start Combat now! Expected time is 2-4 weeks and then I just have to replay the rest of the game for this walkthrough.
    Magic
  • Posted on 17 July 20 at 03:28
    Combat turns out to be the toughest between cardio, dance and combat.

Doing Combat now and estimated time is 4 more weeks.

I so look forward to get this game done and this walkthrough. smile
    Magic
    Posted on 20 July 20 at 01:51
    I CAN'T IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF SUFFERING.
  • Posted on 31 July 20 at 16:15
    Done with this game today! Combat was weird! I did worse in that but reached level 100 after just 29 workouts. This game is so weird but I believe I have figured everything out and the walkthrough should be done within a few days.
    Magic
    Posted on 12 November 20 at 21:14
    MattiasAnderson said:
    Done with this game today! Combat was weird! I did worse in that but reached level 100 after just 29 workouts. This game is so weird but I believe I have figured everything out and the walkthrough should be done within a few days.
    Any update? I'm sure legions of fans are waiting. laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.