Game Discussion: Mafia II: Definitive Edition

Card Sharp 0,00 percent???

• Mike Tyson USAMike Tyson USA1,255,397
    Posted on 22 May 20 at 17:41Permalink
    Hello i see that this achievement is 0,00 percent and my question is that achievement broken??? Before i buy it i would like to know this. Thanks for help
    Mike Tyson USA
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper799,438
    Posted on 22 May 20 at 18:09, Edited on 22 May 20 at 18:11 by RadiantViperPermalink
    There are apparently 30 new posters added for this version which could explain why no one has it yet. Not sure if it's actually glitched.

However, the game definitely does have a glitched achievement with the one for getting 50 kills. So I would hold off on buying it anyways.
    Posted on 22 May 20 at 18:16Permalink
    Thank you very much Radiantviper for your answer. Best wishes
    Mike Tyson USA
  • Posted on 22 May 20 at 20:08Permalink
    RadiantViper said:
    There are apparently 30 new posters added for this version which could explain why no one has it yet. Not sure if it's actually glitched.

However, the game definitely does have a glitched achievement with the one for getting 50 kills. So I would hold off on buying it anyways.
    I've found 3 extra posters so far so it is not a glitch they do exist.

But with the glitched achievement and the buggy mess of graphics definately avoid until fixed.
  • Posted on 23 May 20 at 09:14Permalink
    xl KaZaR lx said:
    Here the 30 New wanted posters location toast https://youtu.be/4vV0PAh5oeU
    Thanks clap
    Starting these today so this is a big help!
    That was an improvement, but it's not hard to improve on garbage. Try it again.
  • Posted on 23 May 20 at 16:27Permalink
    This video was stolen from a other content creator. I hope this guy will banned 4 ever...
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 20:56Permalink
    Hello zasta do you make a video guide for the card sharp the 30 new locations?? Zasta 360GameTV said:
    This video was stolen from a other content creator. I hope this guy will banned 4 ever...
    Mike Tyson USA
  • Posted on 23 May 20 at 21:16Permalink
    Of course ;) (and post a solution)
    Posted on 25 May 20 at 00:13Permalink
    Zasta 360GameTV said:
    Of course ;) (and post a solution)
    Thank you Zasta 🏎 Dankeschön
    Mike Tyson USA
  • Posted yesterday at 12:14Permalink
    TGRLadyMinxSeth said:
    RadiantViper said:

I've found 3 extra posters so far so it is not a glitch they do exist.

But with the glitched achievement and the buggy mess of graphics definately avoid until fixed.
    Considering Hangar 13 made a mess of Mafia 3 and they've screwed this game up with bright pink skies I'm not holding out for a decent Mafia in August! When will 2K learn not to give great games to them to screw up?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.