Game Discussion: Island Saver

Not enough trash.

• Posted on 23 May 20 at 11:09
    Be very careful towards the end. You'll need to reuse trash to build and if you recycle it before building everything you may find yourself SOL and having to restart the entire game.
  • YoDzYoDz556,456
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 11:48
    I thought this too but you can actually shoot coins into the recycle machines for more trash
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,706,109
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 13:44, Edited on 23 May 20 at 13:45 by Lavindathar
    EngineerJared said:
    Be very careful towards the end. You'll need to reuse trash to build and if you recycle it before building everything you may find yourself SOL and having to restart the entire game.
    That’s just not true.

You fire 1 doubloon into the recycling machine, and it spits out ten trash of whatever machine you shot into.

However - there is a very small outside chance, that if you put all trash into a machine, then use tax tokens to empty the recycler when not full (although no idea why you would), you can technically stop your playthrough. But to do so you would have to empty recyclers on like 50% full etc, which no one would do realistically.
  • Tandar1Tandar11,078,664
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 14:10
    Whew, glad I looked at the forums
  • DaOverUnderDaOverUnder1,303,420
    Posted on 29 May 20 at 13:52
    all my machines were empty and I was out of trash. Backtracked to an old machine and it eventually spit more out. The one in my current area would not.I think it spit my coin out until a message from the repair bot came up. Gonna be more safe for the rest of the game but I think it has a fail safe.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.