The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: May 26th, 2020

  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK645,074
  • xCENAxMODxCENAxMOD14,240
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 03:28
    Goddamit just bought Far Cry 4 physical, I hate discs
  • Posted on 26 May 20 at 03:33
    No sale on Future Soldier dlc? What a cock tease.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,422,317
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 03:57
    Those Prince of Persia prices are tempting.
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • MASTER1IVEMASTER1IVE1,020,980
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 04:11
    I NVIII I said:
    No sale on Future Soldier dlc? What a cock tease.
    I do not remember if they were on sale once but I too wait so much that they are to take them. I'm afraid that if I take them, they will end up on sale 2 weeks later (as happened to me with the dragon age origins dlc awakening. On sale at € 9.99 and 2 weeks later, free)
    I am French and I love chocolatine ;D
  • JM0ney JustinJM0ney Justin1,140,011
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 04:19
    got damn it I was waiting for a sale on Metro last night season pass that I give in and bought it at full price just for it to go on sale a week later.
    Damn it xbox damn you
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB1,231,110
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 04:23
    360 DLC on sale these days is a rare sight. I don't fault anyone that broke down and paid full price.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • supkrissupkris1,383,618
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 04:24
    Pop epilogue sale would have been good. Its been years and have never seen this to go on sale. 9.99 is just too costly to buy at this point
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,627,982
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 04:33
    Nice Prince of Persia forgotten sands and sands of time for me :)
  • Posted on 26 May 20 at 04:59, Edited on 26 May 20 at 04:59 by CrysisWarXX3
    TwistedTB said:
    360 DLC on sale these days is a rare sight. I don't fault anyone that broke down and paid full price.
    Yea i don't care anymore about discounts, Just getting what i need before they got delisted.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong478,981
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 05:16
    CrysisWarXX3 said:
    TwistedTB said:
    360 DLC on sale these days is a rare sight. I don't fault anyone that broke down and paid full price.
    Yea i don't care anymore about discounts, Just getting what i need before they got delisted.
    Same here, these games are old and eventually the original hardware will be very hard to come by, anything that doesn’t work on an emulator will become very hard to play. If you want it, get it and play it sooner than later.
  • GepardsGepards170,382
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 05:50
    wow!
    the only problem many of these have region lock. sad :(
    Thanks, guys!
  • ReiS SnowReiS Snow227,120
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 05:51
    Forever waiting for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood to go on sale, these Prince of Persia deals are nice though, think I'm gonna get "The Forgotten Sands", is it a good game??
  • enracerenracer66,287
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 06:43
    The question is when to stop collecting and start playing!? I was just thinking about buying Prince of Persia Sands of Time, but I have had the other two games for 10 years and had not even thought about playing/finishing them until seeing what’s on sale today... laugh
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 26 May 20 at 06:44
    ReiS Snow said:
    Forever waiting for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood to go on sale, these Prince of Persia deals are nice though, think I'm gonna get "The Forgotten Sands", is it a good game??
    Forgotten Sands is a good game, yes. I mean, it's nowhere near as good as the SoT trilogy, but it has all that stuff you loved about that era: Cutlass sliding down banners, dodging traps, climbing etc.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB1,231,110
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 06:47
    MC PHILABUSTA said:
    Nice Prince of Persia forgotten sands and sands of time for me :)
    Yeah good eye. me too.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • GsO LightGsO Light210,390 210,390 GamerScore
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 07:35
    Put call of duty dlc on sale for once compute
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007239,970
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 07:43
    supkris said:
    Pop epilogue sale would have been good. Its been years and have never seen this to go on sale. 9.99 is just too costly to buy at this point
    I agree. I have been waiting for a sale on the epilogue. That price is too much for a short dlc from such an old game.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,482,226
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 09:50
    Nothing for me
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan250,270
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 10:28
    I think this is first time I’ve ever seen Prince of Persia Sands of Time (original Xbox) on sale. That’s not to say it doesn’t have a good chance of going GWG at some point, but at 2.99 that’s not a bad price at all
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.