Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Love Tore: Bitter - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Love Tore: Bitter

• Information
  • oxHARMONxooxHARMONxo1,172,175
    Posted on 01 June 20 at 22:08
    Just a note in case I misunderstand how the level up flag works:
    -True Ending requires leveling up the characters 3 level types
    -Dance and Performance stages unlock by leveling up the dance and performance level. Each level increase unlocks the next tier.
    -Not every activity is available from the beginning, and unlock after activity level increases.

In theory, comparing this to the traditional "reach x level","reach x rank","Unlock all items or characters by leveling up", this could be similar or more related to a "story or character progression" that are earned through game play. Either way, I'm cool with either decision as long as they get flagged.

Also, I marked the sub-scenario achievements as collectibles. They are random scenarios the player must collect after completing routines. There is a menu that shows the player all of the locked and unlocked menus.
    #1 for Music/ Rhythm and Dance genre completions, TrueAchievement Score, and GamerScore!
  • SuperAwesomezSuperAwesomez1,556,807
    Posted on 02 June 20 at 12:24
    Heya oxHARMONxo, thanks so much for flagging these, we have been stuck on them for ages. clap
    Game Information Team. Ask me about flagging!
  • Information
    Posted on 02 June 20 at 13:41
    This post was archived by Smudgenat0r
  • Information
    Posted on 02 June 20 at 23:00
    oxHARMONxo has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Love Tore: Bitter Achievements:

oxHARMONxo said:
    Love Tore: Bitter平均台 エンドレス ランクS獲得The 平均台 エンドレス ランクS獲得 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 29 points平均台 エンドレスでランクSを獲得しよう

Remove Level Flag:

Although your character needs to level up for the mode to be eventually available, I don't feel this flag is appropriate in context.

Love Tore: Bitterバンブー エンドレス ランクS獲得The バンブー エンドレス ランクS獲得 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 27 pointsバンブー エンドレスでランクSを獲得しよう

Remove Level Flag:

Although your character needs to level up for the mode to be eventually available, I don't feel this flag is appropriate in context.

Love Tore: Bitterだるまさん エンドレス ランクS獲得The だるまさん エンドレス ランクS獲得 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 30 pointsだるまさん エンドレスでランクSを獲得しよう

Remove Level Flag:

Love Tore: Bitterシーソー エンドレス ランクS獲得The シーソー エンドレス ランクS獲得 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 25 pointsシーソー エンドレスでランクSを獲得しよう

Remove Level Flag:

Love Tore: Bitterカラオケ レベル4 ランクS獲得The カラオケ レベル4 ランクS獲得 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 59 pointsカラオケ レベル4でランクSを獲得しよう

Remove Level Flag:

Love Tore: Bitterカラオケ レベル3 ランクS獲得The カラオケ レベル3 ランクS獲得 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 29 pointsカラオケ レベル3でランクSを獲得しよう

Remove Level Flag:

Love Tore: Bitterカラオケ レベル2 ランクS獲得The カラオケ レベル2 ランクS獲得 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 27 pointsカラオケ レベル2でランクSを獲得しよう

Remove Level Flag:

Love Tore: Bitterカラオケ レベル1 ランクS獲得The カラオケ レベル1 ランクS獲得 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 13 pointsカラオケ レベル1でランクSを獲得しよう

Remove Level Flag:

Love Tore: BitterカラオケパフォーマンスモードをプレイThe カラオケパフォーマンスモードをプレイ achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 13 pointsカラオケパフォーマンスモードをプレイしよう

Remove Level Flag:

Love Tore: Bitterダンス レベル12 ランクS獲得The ダンス レベル12 ランクS獲得 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 61 pointsダンス レベル12でランクSを獲得しよう

Remove Level Flag:

Love Tore: Bitterダンス レベル7 ランクS獲得The ダンス レベル7 ランクS獲得 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 41 pointsダンス レベル7でランクSを獲得しよう

Remove Level Flag:

Love Tore: Bitterダンス レベル4 ランクS獲得The ダンス レベル4 ランクS獲得 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 27 pointsダンス レベル4でランクSを獲得しよう

Remove Level Flag:

Love Tore: Bitterダンス レベル1 ランクS獲得The ダンス レベル1 ランクS獲得 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 12 pointsダンス レベル1でランクSを獲得しよう

Remove Level Flag:

Love Tore: BitterステージモードをプレイThe ステージモードをプレイ achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 13 pointsステージモードをプレイしよう

Remove Level Flag:

Love Tore: Bitter瑠香サブシナリオ10The 瑠香サブシナリオ10 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 13 points瑠香のサブシナリオを10種解除しよう

Remove Accumulative Flag:
    Although the player accumulates sub-scenarios, they are not guaranteed over time.

Add Collectible Flag:
    Missed this flag originally.

Add Missable Flag:
    Technically, the player can perform S ranks on the main exercise routine to quickly level the character to 11, effectively failing to unlock the opportunity to earn an additional 10 sub-scenarios available. By completing 30 straight S ranks in exercise mode, the player will have the ability to earn a minimum of 18 sub-scenarios, which may repeated scenarios (they are randomized). A player could miss out on effectively earning 10 different sub-scenarios by Action Level 11.

Note: It's unlikely the player would do this and the RNG be this bad. I'm comfortable with or without the Missable Flag for the 10 sub-scenarios achievements.

Love Tore: Bitter自主トレ 足腰強化コース ランクS獲得The 自主トレ 足腰強化コース ランクS獲得 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 29 points自主トレ 足腰強化コースでランクSを獲得しよう

Remove Level Flag:

This achievement doesn't require an experience threshold to unlock.

Love Tore: Bitter瑠香サブシナリオ25The 瑠香サブシナリオ25 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 30 points瑠香のサブシナリオを25種解除しよう

Remove Accumulative:
    Although the player accumulates sub-scenarios, they are not guaranteed over time.

Love Tore: Bitter真白サブシナリオ10The 真白サブシナリオ10 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 14 points真白のサブシナリオを10種解除しよう

Remove Accumulative:

Add Missable Flag:
    Technically, the player can perform S ranks on the main exercise routine to quickly level the character to 11, effectively failing to unlock the opportunity to earn an additional 10 sub-scenarios available. By completing 30 straight S ranks in exercise mode, the player will have the ability to earn a minimum of 18 sub-scenarios, which may repeated scenarios (they are randomized). A player could miss out on effectively earning 10 different sub-scenarios by Action Level 11.

Note: It's unlikely the player would do this and the RNG be this bad. I'm comfortable with or without the Missable Flag for the 10 sub-scenarios achievements.

Love Tore: Bitter真白サブシナリオ25The 真白サブシナリオ25 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 29 points真白のサブシナリオを25種解除しよう

Remove Accumulative:

Love Tore: Bitterゆずかサブシナリオ10The ゆずかサブシナリオ10 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 14 pointsゆずかのサブシナリオを10種解除しよう

Remove Accumulative:

Add Missable Flag:

Love Tore: Bitterゆずかサブシナリオ25The ゆずかサブシナリオ25 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 32 pointsゆずかのサブシナリオを25種解除しよう

Remove Accumulative:

Love Tore: Bitter佐子サブシナリオ10The 佐子サブシナリオ10 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 14 points佐子のサブシナリオを10種解除しよう

Remove Accumulative:

Add Missable Flag:

Love Tore: Bitter佐子サブシナリオ25The 佐子サブシナリオ25 achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 30 points佐子のサブシナリオを25種解除しよう

Remove Accumulative:

Love Tore: BitterSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 13 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Remove Missable Flag and Level Flag

Even once the character progression ends, all modes will be unlocked. All modes will be playable post credits for this character.

Love Tore: BitterSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Love Tore: Bitter worth 12 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Remove Missable Flag:

The player can return to the game on the character after the character is complete.

• SuperAwesomezSuperAwesomez1,556,807
    Posted on 09 June 20 at 09:49
    Thanks for the changes oxHARMONxo they have been added in now.
    Game Information Team. Ask me about flagging!
  • Information
    Posted on 09 June 20 at 11:23
    This post was archived by MichalKV
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads