The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

A huge Xbox sale has just gone live on the Microsoft Store — here's everything on offer

• Posted on 04 June 20 at 23:32
    ameracin desi said:
    Is Forza 4 expansion worth $25? What about vip and the rest of the stuff? I want all the perks outside the main game!
    The expansions are enough to do everything including achievements.
    You can buy the VIP house with game money and get that bonus, except for some meh DLC cars that are inavailable you might be happy that some are still hard to get and you have a reason to do seasonal stuff every week..
  • xAjesxAjes539,212
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 00:54
    it's Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice for me!
    1 pwn j00
  • CenosisCenosis299,390
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 01:06
    I'm going to probably ask a somewhat dumb question but here goes: I don't have Dragon Age Inquisition GotY Ed. and will pick it up for the ten bucks but I scrolled down and saw "The Bioware Bundle" and for two bucks more they will throw in Mass Effect Andromeda; so the dumb question is - Is it worth the two extra bucks?
    I'm a fan of Bioware games on the 360 but I'm aware that they're not the same team and only Bioware by name now and of course I'm aware of the broken state that the game was released in.
    I do value my bucks but if the game will ruin the ME franchise for me then I would rather avoid it more for that reason than to save two dollars.
  • Posted on 05 June 20 at 01:40
    Resident Evil 0 for $5, don't mind if i do !
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion1,153,800
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 02:10
    SuperPed13 said:
    Might buy

Anthem
    Fallout 76
    Mass effect Andromeda
    Good deals, but two of those games can be had in EA Access for only a little more if you get an annual subscription ($30) and you'd have access to over 80+ other games. I know you wouldn't own them, but unlike Game Pass, games never leave the vault (other than 2-3 old sports games which really isn't a big deal).

Anyway, I picked up DR4 Deluxe as the price is insanely low for a complete edition, along with AC Origins Gold (lowest price yet) and AC Odyssey Gold to wrap up the series. I could have waited on Odyssey, but I'm just trying to complete every series I'm "committed" to.

There is a lot of good stuff here at some lower than ever prices. The only one I feel a bit burnt by is the Hitman 2 and Expansion pass sale as I just bought Hitman 2 Gold for $13 more than their combined sales prices a few weeks ago. Oh well - I guess with the money I saved with these deals, it all evens out.
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • Watty8883Watty88833,038,836
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 02:15
    So the regular price of The Lego Movie 2 Videogame is £70 going off a 75% discount at £17.50 is it M$. No thanks I'll switch region and pay $9.99 (£7.94)
  • GuidalityGuidality890,181
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 02:31
    Prey is a must buy at that price for the deluxe edition with mooncrash and Typhon hunter. Typhon hunter sucks but the Prey and mooncrash are amazing games
  • LC BRLC BR301,035
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 02:41
    Doom Eternal first time on sale
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead766,976
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 03:29, Edited on 05 June 20 at 03:44 by HolyHalfDead
    Watty8883 said:
    So the regular price of The Lego Movie 2 Videogame is £70 going off a 75% discount at £17.50 is it M$. No thanks I'll switch region and pay $9.99 (£7.94)
    What have M$ got to do with it? Pricing is set by TT. Anyway it is 50% off, not 75%.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 03:32
    Cenosis said:
    I scrolled down and saw "The Bioware Bundle" and for two bucks more they will throw in Mass Effect Andromeda; so the dumb question is - Is it worth the two extra bucks?.
    I recently completed ME:A and really enjoyed it. Most certainly worth $2. However it is a Mass Effect game, not a John Shepard game.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 03:45, Edited on 05 June 20 at 03:48 by HolyHalfDead
    BlinkFandangoII said:
    Any 360 games on sale? I don't know how to check those without them getting posted somewhere.
    Yes - Latest Xbox Sales

Steep discounts on Far Cry games.
  • ITS ALivExITS ALivEx449,569
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 04:09
    FailedSeppuku said:
    The wife really wanted to play Diablo over the weekend, you know that urge to play a certain game and i said to her 'it goes on sale all the time' but she bought it anyway for £55 and it's £17 in this sale... i won't tell her.
    Would she be so kind and reciprocate were you to buy?

I'm evil anyway, missed opportunity in my book.
    "Every argument you make has probably been debated into the ground, back up and down into it again" -Dr Doppelklick
  • CenosisCenosis299,390
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 04:30
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Cenosis said:
    I scrolled down and saw "The Bioware Bundle" and for two bucks more they will throw in Mass Effect Andromeda; so the dumb question is - Is it worth the two extra bucks?.
    I recently completed ME:A and really enjoyed it. Most certainly worth $2. However it is a Mass Effect game, not a John Shepard game.
    Thanks, if you enjoyed it then I assume it's not in too broken of a state anymore or at least playable. I'm kinda looking forward to the "My face is tired" part, that's gonna be great!

I'm sure I'll get 2 dollars of enjoyment out of it but I was very suspicious as to why they were trying to practically give it away for so cheap so I needed to know if it was still broken as all hell and stuff. I'm aware they didn't release DLC and didn't work on a sequel for this once planned trilogy so I thought it was a lost cause or something.

Thanks again for the info, Bioware Bundle it is then!
  • Posted on 05 June 20 at 04:46
    Nothing for the 360?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 June 20 at 04:51
    Notice how ASS Creed goes on sale 1000 times per second? Really trying to push those triple A failures on us. Give up already. Enough with the AAA Ass.
  • ITS ALivExITS ALivEx449,569
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 05:20
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    True Marvellous said:
    99% same old stuff.
    100% same old comment
    Both Gamertags True clap
    "Every argument you make has probably been debated into the ground, back up and down into it again" -Dr Doppelklick
  • iNaiaRiNaiaR123,608
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 05:29
    I wish some Backwards Compatible games were also on sale.
  • Mr VictimMr Victim666,025
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 05:37
    I guess I'm confused. Just how many season passes does Ark: Survival Evolved have?
    Vae Victis
  • JaredT84JaredT84863,031
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 07:04
    Guidality said:
    Prey is a must buy at that price for the deluxe edition with mooncrash and Typhon hunter. Typhon hunter sucks but the Prey and mooncrash are amazing games
    How do switch with payment type? Game i wanted most was DMC5 but sale not showing in my region.
  • Rossco7530Rossco75302,156,882
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 07:11
    Apologies if this has been mentioned already and I missed it, but I have a Rewards punch card showing up relating to this - the Deals Unlocked sale. For me, in Australia, spending $60 on items in the sale gets me +4000 points. You'll have to claim it in the Rewards app.

A nice little bonus if you're spending the money anyway!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads