The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Here's all of the Xbox 360 games on offer from the latest "Deals Unlocked" Xbox sale

  • CanezzaCanezza190,662
  • CrysisWarXX3CrysisWarXX3664,636
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 08:58
    Same shit over and over until we die.
  • DCFCDCFC154,469
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 09:02
    Slightly related, but does anyone know why the original Skate has only 'Partly Discontinued/Unobtainable' achievements, and not Unobtainable? I thought the servers were down.
  • UserZeroZeroUserZeroZero227,953
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 09:02
    How does MS keep screwing up 360 sales now? So many games here have DLC and the only one on sale is for a game that isn't in the sale... *sigh*
    How now, ground cow?
  • Bridge188Bridge1881,135,962
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 09:03
    Some interesting options I might pick up just so I don't have to keep copies of the disc around any more.

    If anyone in the EU wondered, Army of Two (EU) appears to still be full price (assuming you didn't pick it up on GWG a while back)
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 05 June 20 at 09:05
    Shame considering how many 360 Titles they are.
    #illholdyourbeer
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 05 June 20 at 09:09
    Bridge188 said:
    Some interesting options I might pick up just so I don't have to keep copies of the disc around any more.

    If anyone in the EU wondered, Army of Two (EU) appears to still be full price (assuming you didn't pick it up on GWG a while back)
    In ea access have this game.
  • OlivierL57OlivierL57866,450
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 09:15, Edited on 05 June 20 at 09:15 by OlivierL57
    I don't get why they don't just bring that BC sale from a few years ago one last time and let the 360 die, that one was great
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 05 June 20 at 09:18
    Weak
  • ZalexzyZalexzy2,319,883
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 09:20, Edited on 05 June 20 at 09:25 by Zalexzy
    DCFC said:
    Slightly related, but does anyone know why the original Skate has only 'Partly Discontinued/Unobtainable' achievements, and not Unobtainable? I thought the servers were down.
    You need to use glitch. Play offline without uodates, when popping ach press or spam guide button and hope to get lucky. Remember to disconnect from router, not just being offline to avoid accidents.

    skate online cheevos

    If digital download includes latest patch it might not be possible on digital version or on xbox one
    Any problem solved is a new problem made.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,447,305
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 09:21
    Sooooo the goat sim dlc is on sale on the x1 but not 360? Surprise. Guess it'll be stuck on 1000gs then.
  • Posted on 05 June 20 at 09:30
    I am highly disappointed in this sale. I guess I should have known better. Oh well.
  • SeeD RedSeeD Red771,646
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 09:32
    Some guy apparently managed to unlock Battlefield 1943 achievements offline. Can someone explain me how's that even possible? :D
  • LeXXuzLeXXuz922,604
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 09:37
    Cheating? laughwink
  • AnToN XnAnToN Xn557,244
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 09:42
    Not a really interesting sale, considering the huge amount of games the 360 have
  • Posted on 05 June 20 at 10:01
    "Deals Unlocked" ? It's like Microsoft has no self-awareness at this point.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead651,928
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 10:05
    Far Cry games are also part of this sale, on a steep discount.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 05 June 20 at 10:30
    FFS, why isn't Syndicate available in Australia? :(
    My old signature offended someone, so it got removed.
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan215,432
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 10:55
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Far Cry games are also part of this sale, on a steep discount.
    Technically those are part of the weekly sale
  • DCFCDCFC154,469
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 11:06
    Zalexzy said:
    DCFC said:
    Slightly related, but does anyone know why the original Skate has only 'Partly Discontinued/Unobtainable' achievements, and not Unobtainable? I thought the servers were down.
    You need to use glitch. Play offline without uodates, when popping ach press or spam guide button and hope to get lucky. Remember to disconnect from router, not just being offline to avoid accidents.

    skate online cheevos

    If digital download includes latest patch it might not be possible on digital version or on xbox one
    Ah, okay - thank you!

    I was hoping the servers would be reinstated at some point (like with Skate 3). I can't see that ever happening now, unfortunately.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.