The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Here's all of the Xbox 360 games on offer from the latest "Deals Unlocked" Xbox sale

• Kyk3 StylesKyk3 Styles519,057
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 14:54
    GT3OptionFan said:
    FWIW, first time that Assassin's Creed II is on sale for the first time since May 2017, and AC Brotherhood last went on sale Oct 2019.

Lower-than-previous best (pb) prices:
    AC II 5.99, pb 6.59
    AC III 5.99, pb 9.99
    AC Rogue 8.99, pb 9.89
    AC IV Black Flag 5.99, pb 7.99
    Fallout New Vegas 4.49, pb 4.94
    Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle DLC 2.99, pb 4.99
    Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion 4.49, pb 4.94
    RAGE 4.49, pb 4.94
    Skate 4.49, pb 4.94

Higher than previous best
    AC pb 4.99
    AC Brotherhood pb 4.99
    Dragon Age Origins pb 3.74
    Escape Dead Island pb 4.99
    Full Spectrum Warrior pb 1.49
    Killer is Dead pb 3.99
    Lego Batman 2 pb 5.99
    Syndicate pb 4.99
    Immensely grateful for your contributionclap, I will confess that the first thing I go looking for is your contributions. I know that many of us love your work. Thank youtoast
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan206,712
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 15:04
    Kyk3 Styles said:
    Immensely grateful for your contributionclap, I will confess that the first thing I go looking for is your contributions. I know that many of us love your work. Thank youtoast
    Thanks! I’m glad to know that it is helpful and appreciated!
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,105,600
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 15:20
    DLCs roll
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76684,625
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 15:28
    Proud Azrael said:
    How does MS keep screwing up 360 sales now? So many games here have DLC and the only one on sale is for a game that isn't in the sale... *sigh*
    None of which has much to do with MS, since it's up to the publishers.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead650,541
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 15:35, Edited on 05 June 20 at 15:44 by HolyHalfDead
    GT3OptionFan said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Far Cry games are also part of this sale, on a steep discount.
    Technically those are part of the weekly sale
    You are mistaken. Weekly sales last, well 7 days. Far Cry is on sale until 15th June.

You can find a complete list of everything that is on sale each week in the US, along with which sale they are part of at Major Nelson’s site:

https://majornelson.com/2020/06/01/this-weeks-deals-with-gol...
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 15:39
    HolyHalfDead said:
    GT3OptionFan said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    You are mistaken. Weekly sales last, well 7 days. Far Cry is on sale until 15th June.
    I get that, it’s just that they went on sale prior to this sale starting, so they were listed even on Major Nelson’s site as part of the weekly sale/ spotlight sale, not the deals unlocked sale. I do believe some of them were changed to the deals unlocked sale after it went active, so there is some confusion on which sale they are officially apart of currently.
  • II Kazz IIII Kazz II1,434,592
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 15:51
    Why is Saints Row 1 never on sale but the others are regularly.
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 15:51, Edited on 05 June 20 at 15:57 by HolyHalfDead
    GT3OptionFan said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    GT3OptionFan said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    I get that, it’s just that they went on sale prior to this sale starting, so they were listed even on Major Nelson’s site as part of the weekly sale/ spotlight sale, not the deals unlocked sale. I do believe some of them were changed to the deals unlocked sale after it went active, so there is some confusion on which sale they are officially apart of currently.
    That was not the case this time. The Far Cry and Tom Clancy sale has finished. It’s not often a game from a previous sale appears in the next sale, but that is what happened. It can even be at higher or lower discounts than the previous sale. You can see the sale end dates on the Xbox One store.

The point remains, Far Cry games are part of Deals Unlocked sale, and so will remain on sale until 15th June.

Edit: I have great respect for your knowledge of sales, and the posts you make on TA.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 June 20 at 15:52, Edited on 05 June 20 at 15:52 by
    Finally a discount on Oblivion roll
  • Bastian ReaderBastian Reader1,362,512
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 16:04
    SeeD Red said:
    Some guy apparently managed to unlock Battlefield 1943 achievements offline. Can someone explain me how's that even possible? :D
    Its not possible. Most likely cheated those achievements.
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 16:09
    HolyHalfDead said:
    That was not the case this time. The Far Cry and Tom Clancy sale has finished. It’s not often a game from a previous sale appears in the next sale, but that is what happened. It can even be at higher or lower discounts than the previous sale. You can see the sale end dates on the Xbox One store.

The point remains, Far Cry games are part of Deals Unlocked sale, and so will remain on sale until 15th June.

Edit: I have great respect for your knowledge of sales, and the posts you make on TA.
    I apologize, I meant confusion on my part. The confusion was whether the spotlight sale was still active until next Tuesday, as usually the weekly/spotlight sales last a week. Thank you for your insight into this. I try to keep an accurate database of sales, so this information is helpful. Thanks!
  • K1LL3R BEEZK1LL3R BEEZ671,424
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 16:20
    Posting to remind anyone looking at Skate 3 that, while the servers ARE UP and the online achievements are possible to get, you can't make your own team for them. There are only 7 teams that exist now and those team managers seem to be inactive, aside from the one guy who charges people to pop the achievements.
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 16:22, Edited on 06 June 20 at 03:42 by HolyHalfDead
    GT3OptionFan said:
    I apologize, I meant confusion on my part. The confusion was whether the spotlight sale was still active until next Tuesday, as usually the weekly/spotlight sales last a week. Thank you for your insight into this. I try to keep an accurate database of sales, so this information is helpful. Thanks!
    Yeah, it was unusual. Everything else that went on sale last week was on sale until Tuesday. I called out the TC and FC games at the time as ending tomorrow - right before the Deals Unlocked sale started. The new discount isn’t as good.
  • GsO LightGsO Light197,875 197,875 GamerScore
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 17:04
    Terrible prices
  • Posted on 05 June 20 at 18:07
    interesting they left off far cry 3 from the sale but renewed the others. To bad the 360 dlc for far cry 4 isn't on sale
    Please excuse my typos I'm typing on my ducking phone.
  • Posted on 05 June 20 at 18:24
    Wtf, there is so much potential for a good DLC sale to go alongside these games. Who the hell decides this shit?
    Law Violation
  • Posted on 05 June 20 at 20:21
    GT3OptionFan said:
    As a result, I manually track the games with my own personal database (which can be rather time consuming) and share with the TA community for their benefit.
    And we're thankful for it!

Also, I have this somewhat arbitrary threshold of $5 that I would pay to buy a digital license for a 360 game I already have the disc for. While some have gone lower (and I've happily bought), I find it hard to believe that there are publishers out there that won't drop their DECADE OLD game prices to a reasonable amount for sales.
  • DDevDDev458,717
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 20:31
    I really loved BF 1943 when it was new considering it was just an arcade game.

Pity they are trying to sell it when all 12 cheevos are now discontinued, though.
    Gears player since 06'
  • Posted on 05 June 20 at 21:08
    Just for one week I wish the skate servers would be active....
    Zombies will prepare you for your dissapointment!
  • Achieve BeanAchieve Bean216,374
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 23:10
    DCFC said:
    Slightly related, but does anyone know why the original Skate has only 'Partly Discontinued/Unobtainable' achievements, and not Unobtainable? I thought the servers were down.
    You can get the achievements using a glitch where your game freezes and starts popping multiple achievements you didn't actually complete. It happened to me on my other account.
    let's start anew, and keep that percentage high so my backlog doesn't keep me down.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.