The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Here's all of the Xbox 360 games on offer from the latest "Deals Unlocked" Xbox sale

• Jo12danJamesJo12danJames246,621
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 23:13
    I've been waiting a long time to buy assassins creed II digital, it's the first time I've seen the game on sale in the last 2-3 years I've been looking for it. They always exclude it in their assassins creed sales, must by for me.
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan206,712
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 23:44
    Jo12danJames said:
    I've been waiting a long time to buy assassins creed II digital, it's the first time I've seen the game on sale in the last 2-3 years I've been looking for it. They always exclude it in their assassins creed sales, must by for me.
    Yep first time on sale since May 2017
  • GamePadZebbyGamePadZebby789,646
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 00:22
    Good selection and variety, though most of these have been Games with Gold. Nice price reductions for those who missed out though

I do wish that DLC sales were as frequent an occurance as at least Xbox One DLCs (though, to be fair, they're usually as part of a bundle)

People complaining makes no sense to me. Just because something is a reduced price, doesn't mean you have to purchase it. Xbox don't have to hold sales at all; just because there's nothing there that caters for you specifically, doesn't mean people can't get some enjoyment at a reduced price
  • haugse23haugse23121,506
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 03:56
    Jo12danJames said:
    I've been waiting for Brotherhood. I managed to get AC II while it eas GWG but I missed when brotherhood was free
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead650,541
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 04:18
    haugse23 said:
    Jo12danJames said:
    I've been waiting for Brotherhood. I managed to get AC II while it eas GWG but I missed when brotherhood was free
    Only Curse of Brotherhood has been free as far as I know.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 June 20 at 05:20
    More of the same old useless crap.
  • AbyssalOrc33AbyssalOrc33572,092
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 07:36
    Hmm nothing really terribly interesting for me. Oh well.
  • AlysandrosAlysandros128,137
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 08:34
    The 2 things I want to buy - Syndicate and Far Cry 3 DLC - are not available in Australia. Damn.
  • ElyohElyoh967,900
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 10:27
    Have always been tempted to pick up the Mass Effect games digitally, but I know a remaster/port/whatever of the trilogy will come out in the future, and will probably just get that instead.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead650,541
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 11:14, Edited on 06 June 20 at 11:18 by HolyHalfDead
    Alysandros said:
    The 2 things I want to buy - Syndicate and Far Cry 3 DLC - are not available in Australia. Damn.
    Syndicate was a casualty of Australia not allowing R18 games, unlike New Zealand.

But the FC3 DLC is available: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-au/Product/x/65a6d1ee-b699-4...
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 16:15
    HolyHalfDead said:
    haugse23 said:
    Jo12danJames said:
    I could have sworn all of the x360 AC games have been GWG but I could be wrong
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 16:19
    haugse23 said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    haugse23 said:
    Jo12danJames said:
    Brotherhood, Liberation HD, and Black Flag (x360) have not been GWG, if my records are correct.
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 16:49
    GT3OptionFan said:
    haugse23 said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    haugse23 said:
    Jo12danJames said:
    Brotherhood, Liberation HD, and Black Flag (x360) have not been GWG, if my records are correct.
    Maybe its the fact they've all gone back compat, maybe that's what I'm thinking of
  • brayargbrayarg558,160
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 17:18
    While there is still a market for 10year old games and there dlc, its almost as if game developers/Microsoft dont want ny cash. Maybe im in a minority
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 17:21
    UPDATE: Psparky27 let me know that I omitted Battlefield 1943 from my “higher than previous best” list. It was for sale on Sep 10,2019 for 2.99. Apologies for the omission.
  • yaboyipsoyaboyipso63,145
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 20:56
    Mannschaft570 said:
    I don't get why they don't just bring that BC sale from a few years ago one last time and let the 360 die, that one was great
    I don't even understand what this post means. "let the 360 die"...what?
    This is a console.
  • xDaddy CakexDaddy Cake813,612
    Posted on 07 June 20 at 02:26
    xXMalakian XVII said:
    TwistedTB said:
    xXMalakian XVII said:
    TwistedTB said:
    Seems like it goes on sale every week, but I guess I will finally buy Alice: Madness Returns and replace my physical disc copy that has been in my backlog practically since the game was a new release. Then I will wait for it to be a GwG pick for next month so I can kick myself. Sigh.
    I believe it was already a GWG.
    Respectfully, I believe you are incorrect because I have faithfully collected every GwG game released for both 360 and One since the program began, and have never received it. Unless it was in another region. I am in North America.
    Yes you're actually correct, now I just flat out don't ever remember buying Alice... Must've been really cheap at some point.
    i never pulled the trigger hoping it would go gwg, not to many left(i want)after they stopped the BC program,
  • M4ST3R KKM4ST3R KK130,346
    Posted on 07 June 20 at 22:05
    Anyone else having trouble buying Assassin Creed brotherhood on xbox one? I thought it was backwards comparability? I just bought Assassin Creed 2 without issue.
  • Posted on 08 June 20 at 03:22
    Why is Battlefield 1943 on here? I thought they killed it by shutting down the servers.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,768,533
    Posted on 08 June 20 at 03:47
    Indiscriminator said:
    Why is Battlefield 1943 on here? I thought they killed it by shutting down the servers.
    It can still be played just fine, the achievements just don't work.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.