Guides

A forum for game tips, tricks, and guide news articles.

Metro 2033 Redux walkthrough – a complete Xbox achievement guide

• iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,190,443
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 13:53
    Not sure if this walkthrough is the same as the one for Metro Redux, but the Metro Redux walkthrough was fantastic. Really helped me get through this game and enjoy it instead of worrying about missable or miscellaneous achievements.
  • Posted on 05 June 20 at 14:08
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Not sure if this walkthrough is the same as the one for Metro Redux, but the Metro Redux walkthrough was fantastic. Really helped me get through this game and enjoy it instead of worrying about missable or miscellaneous achievements.
    It's a similar format and takes the misery of hunting for collectibles completely out of the equation by telling you where to look. I like that it doesn't go into painstaking detail regarding exploration either because that is kind of left up to you. It just gives you the mandatory spots to look and leaves room for enjoying the unknown.
  • KJer25KJer25947,314
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 14:28
    I really need to play these games...
  • RacknoreRacknore2,238,157
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 14:44
    Just finished this yesterday. Guide was really helpful.
  • Posted on 05 June 20 at 14:55
    Racknore said:
    Did you speed run iron mode and find it manageable without going out of your way for weapon attachments or crafting materials? Or did you play similar to a first playhrough?
  • RacknoreRacknore2,238,157
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 15:08
    Just played on normal mode twice. Once on Survivor and once on Spartan. No iron mode required.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,916,995
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 15:46
    Still have to finish this on 360 but all games are stacked except Exodus which I really don't want to play the buggy mess on PC.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 June 20 at 15:49
    A great series, first passed everything in 2020 cn_guide clap
  • Morg vMorg v201,749
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 16:26
    Started this almost 3 years ago and then never bothered to finish. Should really get onto it, looks like I could be missing out.
  • Posted on 05 June 20 at 17:29
    Fantastic game and still my favourite of the 3 games, guide is spot on for this and doesn't miss a thing.

MassiveAssault5 said:
    Racknore said:
    Did you speed run iron mode and find it manageable without going out of your way for weapon attachments or crafting materials? Or did you play similar to a first playhrough?
    That's Metro Exodus.
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
  • EthigyEthigy1,218,905
    Posted on 05 June 20 at 18:05
    I really need to get around to this as I loved the first two Metro games.
  • Posted on 05 June 20 at 18:57, Edited on 05 June 20 at 18:58 by MassiveAssault5
    TheGillesMuller said:
    Fantastic game and still my favourite of the 3 games, guide is spot on for this and doesn't miss a thing.

MassiveAssault5 said:
    Racknore said:
    That's Metro Exodus.
    Whoops. I feel like an idiot now lol. Commenting on the entirely wrong game. My reading comprehension needs to be improved.
  • AnToN XnAnToN Xn639,276
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 01:21
    The metro series is on my backlog since so much time, I really need to start it soon
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,721,418
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 07:19
    My favorite Xbox series, hands down.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • SkarviTSkarviT207,218
    Posted on 06 June 20 at 21:31
    Does this work for the original version?
    From BR.
  • BlackRain228BlackRain2281,004,651
    Posted on 08 June 20 at 06:41
    Great game! I have code for the game if anybody wants it message me.
  • Guirec730Guirec730399,254
    Posted on 08 June 20 at 17:29
    SkarviT said:
    Pretty sure some things are different. There was some paid dlc with achievements in the 360 version that aren't fully represented here, plus some weapons. It's really a vastly improved game on the One, you should just stick with this version.
    State of the badass art.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,721,418
    Posted on 08 June 20 at 19:11
    Guirec730 said:
    SkarviT said:
    Pretty sure some things are different. There was some paid dlc with achievements in the 360 version that aren't fully represented here, plus some weapons. It's really a vastly improved game on the One, you should just stick with this version.
    Nonsense. STACK THEM ALL!!!
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • Guirec730Guirec730399,254
    Posted on 09 June 20 at 10:02
    Sashamorning said:
    Guirec730 said:
    SkarviT said:
    Nonsense. STACK THEM ALL!!!
    Haha. Well...at least it's a pretty good game either way. The 2009 one was a bit technically behind when it came out but it was clearly made (well) on a budget.
    State of the badass art.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.