Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Stretch Arcade Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 06 June 20 at 16:01Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Stretch Arcade walkthrough.
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,493,294
    Posted on 25 June 20 at 20:37Permalink
    Please quote this if you find anything wrong with the WT so I get the message
    See you in Valhalla
  • ShinnizleShinnizle900,777
    Posted on 04 July 20 at 21:15Permalink
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    I think it would be good to mention that you lose your health packs if you close the game. I farmed about 60 health packs earlier, thinking I would farm just a few at a time, and when I loaded the game back, I was down to 0 health packs.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,493,294
    Posted on 05 July 20 at 04:21Permalink
    Shinnizle said:
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    I think it would be good to mention that you lose your health packs if you close the game. I farmed about 60 health packs earlier, thinking I would farm just a few at a time, and when I loaded the game back, I was down to 0 health packs.
    I am so sorry, I totally meant to write it into the WT. I lost 60 health packs on the last level because I didn't know. I will be adding a note immediately and again I truly apologize because you never should have lost them if I did my job right. I will fix this now
    See you in Valhalla
  • ShinnizleShinnizle900,777
    Posted on 05 July 20 at 15:15Permalink
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    I am so sorry, I totally meant to write it into the WT. I lost 60 health packs on the last level because I didn't know. I will be adding a note immediately and again I truly apologize because you never should have lost them if I did my job right. I will fix this now
    laugh No worries. It was only 10 minutes of grinding. Just thought I'd let other people know, that's all. Good job on the walkthrough buddy smile
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.