Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix, No Man's Sky and more come to Xbox Game Pass in June

• CanezzaCanezza60,776
  • Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:11
    Awesome :)
  • Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:12
    played just a little of the no man's sky beta for xbox. I didnt understand why all the hate for the game. Because I had played Astroneer first, everything felt familiar
  • Ludio NomenLudio Nomen249,537
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:13
    Dang it, I didn't think KH was coming to Game Pass so I bought it during the last sale. Though I guess with such long completion times, I wouldn't be surprised if I hadn't finished them by the time they eventually leave.
    He tried to kill me with a forklift!
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r645,837
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:13
    Kingdom Hearts! clap
  • SuperPed13SuperPed13447,305
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:14, Edited on 10 June 20 at 14:15 by SuperPed13
    I purchased the Kingdom Hearts games. They are a significant time investment and would rather enjoy the game than be pressured into finishing.

Still waiting to see the final fantasies turn up though
  • magiccigammagiccigam771,133
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:14
    So many games with lengthy completion time. Hard to decide which are worth it

Thinking about playing kingdom hearts as I never played one before.
  • dolanquackdolanquack17,259
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:16
    Still no new Final Fantasy games. Are they just gonna churn out 4-5 games at once? This year would have been great for releasing one every few weeks so people can complete it.
  • Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:19, Edited on 10 June 20 at 14:21 by Elite1111111111
    Ludio Nomen said:
    Dang it, I didn't think KH was coming to Game Pass so I bought it during the last sale. Though I guess with such long completion times, I wouldn't be surprised if I hadn't finished them by the time they eventually leave.
    Same thoughts for me. "Grr I already bought it, but at least I don't have a time limit."

freedomgirl85 said:
    played just a little of the no man's sky beta for xbox. I didnt understand why all the hate for the game. Because I had played Astroneer first, everything felt familiar
    No Man's Sky had time to get their act together by the time it came to Xbox. They really did a good job turning it around by all accounts I've heard.
  • Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:19
    Damn, burn on me for buying KH when it came out, this and KH3 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • White WyvernWhite Wyvern471,549
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:23
    Bought witcher tales quite recently, oh well.
    Beep Boop
  • St3phosaurusSt3phosaurus164,136
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:23
    Yess Thronebreaker! This is a great month of game pass additions IMO
  • 粉丝游戏粉丝游戏563,003
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:27, Edited on 10 June 20 at 14:29 by 粉丝游戏
    played The Bard's Tale: in 2006
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion677,487
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:28
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Ludio Nomen said:
    Same thoughts for me. "Grr I already bought it, but at least I don't have a time limit.
    I often think that too, however, I've noticed that ever since I got game pass I'm constantly racing through GP games before they leave so I never actually get around to playing games I own BECAUSE they have no time limit.

Regarding these additions: amazing selections! One of the best months in a while. The only downside is that they all take a really long time to get through. I like to play game series in order too, so I "can't" start KH 3 before doing the other ones - and KH 3 is likely to leave GP first. #decisions
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • MahboobehsMahboobehs545,849
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:29
    ... and this is all before the end of next week! Still more time to add some games haha I'm on board with this.
  • Tendoman77Tendoman772,409,806
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:29
    Didn't a lot of us called it with the whole KH series coming to game pass eventually?
  • Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:32
    Absolutely ecstatic with this. I nearly pulled the trigger recently with the Kingdom Hearts Remasters when they were on sale, so I’m so glad I held off. I loved them on PS2.

I’ll definitely try No Man’s Sky too & look into the other games.

If anyone from Microsoft sees this then toast Cheers for another excellent Game Pass line up guys.
  • Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:37
    Good reminder that E3 was supposed to be this week, hence the better than normal list laugh
  • KoboroverKoborover275,872
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:38
    Dungeon of the Endless is a great game, it's an interesting mix of roguelike and tower defence mechanics with lovely pixel art. And it has online multiplayer.
  • Drazer76Drazer76553,462
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 14:39
    Looks like a good month of games, not for me.
    Too many hours, and not games that I see and think Yes Must Play, like some here have.
    But that’s good, allows me some catch up time.

No Mans Sky, moderately interested in.
    That’s probably it.

How much Of Kingdom Hearts is Disney (goofy/Donald) based?
    I’m guessing either way it wouldn’t be fun for a three year old to watch, but he does love the characters..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.