Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix, No Man's Sky and more come to Xbox Game Pass in June

• Posted on 10 June 20 at 21:36
    Kingdom Hearts was a game that I've wanted to replay for a while but the time commitment seems a little steep considering how large my backlog is at the moment haha. Hopefully it sticks around for the rest of the year though so I can pick it up maybe sometime in the fallsmile
  • FineaszUFineaszU167,319
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 21:56
    such a cool games! i can't decide whether to play no man's sky, thronebreaker or to start my adventure with KH haha, i guess they all will wait cause of my huge backlog sleep
    ????????????????
  • Quantium GQuantium G127,772
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 22:05
    Great. Thanks M$. Glad to know that I already bought 1.5+2.5.
  • Posted on 10 June 20 at 22:05
    I knew buying the 2 KH collections when they were on sale was a mistake, but i did it any way... Oh well.
  • Posted on 10 June 20 at 22:16
    That's insane! Can't wait for KH and No Man's Sky specifically! smile
  • Posted on 10 June 20 at 22:38
    NMS is one of the best games I have ever played! Thornebreaker looks interesting.
    The universe contains Protons, Electrons, Neurons and Morons.
  • RPCJoseRPCJose322,478
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 22:59
    Bought the KH games BEFORE i got Game Pass but its in my backlog so it sucks i spent money on them but Im sure i wont be playing them for like 2 years lol
  • MortaigneMortaigne203,326
    Posted on 10 June 20 at 23:09
    swenor said:
    Only Bard for me. I hope this game is Play Anywhere.
    It is! :)
  • Outlawed TornOutlawed Torn1,546,203
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 00:13
    Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 and Dungeon of the Endless have achievements on PC.

Battletech does not.
  • zr122zr122447,487
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 00:53
    Mental Knight 5 said:
    best hurry up with them Kingdom Hearts walkthroughs laugh
    I'M TRYING THEY'RE VERY LONG
  • ElyohElyoh824,566
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 01:00
    zr122 said:
    Mental Knight 5 said:
    TRY HARDER laugh

Some great games in this release, never have nothing to play any more...
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 11 June 20 at 01:15
    I'd like to try all the Kingdom Hearts but I really want to replay the first one again before doing these. Wish it was on Game Pass...
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • Posted on 11 June 20 at 01:20
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    I'd like to try all the Kingdom Hearts but I really want to replay the first one again before doing these. Wish it was on Game Pass...
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix includes the HD remake of the original Kingdom Hearts, so you should be good to go starting tomorrow.
  • Posted on 11 June 20 at 01:26
    xPut Name Herex said:
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix includes the HD remake of the original Kingdom Hearts, so you should be good to go starting tomorrow.
    I didn't realize that, thanks! The naming conventions of the KH series is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in gaming.
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • Posted on 11 June 20 at 01:32
    zr122 said:
    Mental Knight 5 said:
    People don't realize how long these are. I've been at it for 2 months and still not done. Would take at least 8 months to make a comprehensive guide. Don't listen to them, if they can't figure it out themselves, then too bad for them, they can wait.
  • Posted on 11 June 20 at 01:37
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    xPut Name Herex said:
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    I didn't realize that, thanks! The naming conventions of the KH series is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in gaming.
    I don't know where they came up with it, but man did they stick with it laugh

I haven't played any Kingdom Hearts games, but I think when these collections drop in Game Pass tomorrow, all KH storyline will be in Gamepass (outside the KH3 DLC). One or two of the games I think just has its cutscenes effectively in the collections instead of the actual game, but the story is there.

Someone will likely correct me if I am wrong.
  • zr122zr122447,487
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 02:01
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:
    Would take at least 8 months to make a comprehensive guide.
    I've been working on it now for around 3 months. I don't even think I'm half way done. Yeah, I think 8 months should be a pretty good estimate.

For clarification: I've basically completed the walkthrough for KH1 and Re: Chain of Memories. KH2 is a much longer game than the first, has way more things to track, but is so much better. BBS isn't that long, but you have to play through it three separate times to get everything, and THEN there are two more short stories to play through.
  • Mental Knight 5Mental Knight 51,284,904
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 02:12
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:
    zr122 said:
    Mental Knight 5 said:
    People don't realize how long these are. I've been at it for 2 months and still not done. Would take at least 8 months to make a comprehensive guide. Don't listen to them, if they can't figure it out themselves, then too bad for them, they can wait.
    I wanted the wheel to be conveniently located on TA. I didn't exactly expect it to get reinvented.
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB654,416
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 02:46
    I have Thronebreaker and No Man's Sky in the backlog from some previous sales, but looking forward to the Kingdom Hearts games and the Bard's Tale remaster. Played the original on OG Xbox back in the day and had a lot of fun with it. Enjoyed the humor as it poked fun of so many RPG tropes.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • gtbikegtbike378,251
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 03:13
    xPut Name Herex said:
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    xPut Name Herex said:
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    I don't know where they came up with it, but man did they stick with it laugh

I haven't played any Kingdom Hearts games, but I think when these collections drop in Game Pass tomorrow, all KH storyline will be in Gamepass (outside the KH3 DLC). One or two of the games I think just has its cutscenes effectively in the collections instead of the actual game, but the story is there.

Someone will likely correct me if I am wrong.
    You almost got it. The entire Kingdom Hearts story-line will be in game pass except for the KH3 DLC and the story from the KH X (chi) / KH Union X (cross) mobile game. I haven't played the mobile game myself, but if people want to take the red pill and go down the rabbit hole, then I'd recommend watching the story cutscenes on YouTube. The story takes place long before the events of KH1 and ties into the KH X Back Cover movie in the 2.8 collection, as well as the future of Kingdom Hearts.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.