Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XIII remake release date leaked by Amazon store listing

• NO1KEVNO1KEV2,111,181
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 19:38
    Well ill wait a month or so and it'll be super cheap cos its gona get lost among the mass of xmas releases
  • Posted on 11 June 20 at 19:59
    I thought with the lack of news this would have been cancelled. But I’m glad it isn’t if this is true, amazing underrated game!
  • KrankiPantzKrankiPantz247,149
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 20:05
    Super excited for this, I had no idea that a remake was in the works!!
    I love this game, I played the hell out of it back in the day. Day one purchase for me!
    KrankiPantz
  • builder dirgebuilder dirge1,372,228
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 20:30
    Simply cannot wait!!!
    Fear is the element that unites all losers - Motto of the Decepticon Dirge.
  • Posted on 11 June 20 at 21:11
    NO1KEV said:
    Well ill wait a month or so and it'll be super cheap cos its gona get lost among the mass of xmas releases
    Just like the original! I remember getting the PS2 copy on clearance at Target for like 10 bucks not long after it released.

It baffles me they think niche games like this can be successful in the current market.
  • Clutch RinoClutch Rino986,721
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 21:44
    Definitely buying this.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl171,874
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 21:45
    Retailers often use placeholder dates. Take this with a grain of salt.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,132,726
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 21:50
    Dope def getting day one.
  • Posted on 11 June 20 at 22:24
    To be honest! It does not look so good.
    Magic
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,832,130
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 22:38
    Never heard of it but, based on your responses, it has made the list.
    See you in Valhalla
  • ITS ALivExITS ALivEx202,175
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 22:46
    DmCTHREE6 said:
    Man, though I do love some of these remakes, the video game industry is becoming more like Hollywood in that they have to keep remaking things or making sequels for existing IPs. I'm just wondering when people will start to get tired of the remakes.
    If pop-culture, baby boomers and Star Wars give any indication I say zero percent.

With gaming entering multi generations among families, nostalgia keeps increasing. Gamers have an appetite to play a new Mario or Sonic, and have their kids experience it now too.

Also, The Hangover Part III completely unnecessary, but gaming sequels generally keep improving upon their predecessors.
    "Every argument you make has probably been debated into the ground, back up and down into it again" -Dr Doppelklick
  • rob25Xrob25X660,842
    Posted on 11 June 20 at 22:48
    I got excited when I saw "XIII Remake..." I thought it was Final Fantasy XIII. :(

I picked up XIII on PS2 but never played it. Looks like a good game though.
  • Posted on 11 June 20 at 23:26
    Never played this. I might have to check it out this time around
  • Posted on 11 June 20 at 23:32
    Thought this an ffxiii remaster... ugh
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor322,446
    Posted on 12 June 20 at 00:25
    DmCTHREE6 said:
    Man, though I do love some of these remakes, the video game industry is becoming more like Hollywood in that they have to keep remaking things or making sequels for existing IPs. I'm just wondering when people will start to get tired of the remakes.
    Don't count on me. I'm tired of asking for more remasters and remakes and seeing how rarely they listen.
  • Posted on 12 June 20 at 01:13
    saturnsailor said:
    DmCTHREE6 said:
    Don't count on me. I'm tired of asking for more remasters and remakes and seeing how rarely they listen.
    I'm just wishing xeno saga and skies of Arcadia legends would get remastered. I'd pay full price to play those again.
  • Posted on 12 June 20 at 01:17
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:
    saturnsailor said:
    DmCTHREE6 said:
    I'm just wishing xeno saga and skies of Arcadia legends would get remastered. I'd pay full price to play those again.
    I have the Dreamcast and Gamecube versions and I would pay again for a remaster of Skies.
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE423,027
    Posted on 12 June 20 at 01:20
    I love this game on OG Xbox but I was too young to complete it. It got to hard for me so I moved on. But I've thought about this game for 15 years. Excited!

Someone please get xbox to remaster Vexx!!!!!! SHIT ILL TAKE A PORT
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • Posted on 12 June 20 at 01:20
    Tw1std Nitem4re said:
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:
    saturnsailor said:
    DmCTHREE6 said:
    I have the Dreamcast and Gamecube versions and I would pay again for a remaster of Skies.
    I'd like to play with achievements though. Would be a real treat.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7473,888
    Posted on 12 June 20 at 01:30
    David Duchovny still voicing the main character?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.