Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Jeopardy! Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 13 June 20 at 20:02
    Please use this thread to discuss the Jeopardy! walkthrough.
  • Tostie14Tostie14509,946
    Posted on 14 June 20 at 17:10
    I am going to take a crack at writing up a walkthrough for the Xbox One version of Jeopardy. This will be my 1st walkthrough, but it's a pretty straightforward game to 100%.
  • Information
    Posted on 28 June 20 at 08:54
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Jeopardy! Walkthrough
  • bLaKgRaVybLaKgRaVy873,786
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 05:18
    I didn't see anything about using multiple controllers. Can you not use multiple controllers? I know it can be done in Wheel of Fortune.
  • MrCoolness3MrCoolness31,083,592
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 02:41
    Both links in the Walkthrough overview that say here are broken / bad links
    "To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing."
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,379,890
    Posted on 02 July 20 at 10:49, Edited on 02 July 20 at 10:54 by Dang3R Gaming
    Let me take a look at those real quick.

Edit: Weren't working with how they were set up, so just pasted in the actual links instead.
    Posted on 03 August 20 at 15:34
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    I didn't see anything about using multiple controllers. Can you not use multiple controllers? I know it can be done in Wheel of Fortune.
    I guess I'm going to be ignored...
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,376,899
    Posted on 03 August 20 at 18:13
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    Quote him so he gets the notification
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
    Posted on 03 August 20 at 18:21
    Tostie14 said:
    I am going to take a crack at writing up a walkthrough for the Xbox One version of Jeopardy. This will be my 1st walkthrough, but it's a pretty straightforward game to 100%.
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    Shinnizle said:
    Quote him so he gets the notification
    Quoted
    Posted on 04 August 20 at 21:02
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    Thanks for quoting me. Just seeing the notification now. I actually never attempted multiple controllers as I didn't see a need. I'll test it tonight, but you may already have figured it out.
    Posted on 05 August 20 at 17:45, Edited on 05 August 20 at 17:46 by Tostie14
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    So I ran a test and you can use multiple controllers for a local game (I only have 2, so I couldn't test if it worked with all 3, but I would assume so). It requires that you have at least a local account set up for each additional controller; guest accounts (like Tostie14(1) ) won't work. It does allow for the second account to unlock achievements as you play, unlike some other games (Trivia Pursuit, I'm looking at you).

If you had three controllers, you could give yourself a lot more time to buzz in first on your primary, but the Easy AI difficulty already gives you plenty of time to do this.

I'll also add a note to the Walkthrough soon that explains the Family Mode on the Play Jeopardy (the couch icon) mode makes the game take way longer. It's easier to get the answer right as you can see the three options as soon as you select the specific clue, but it delays the buzz in for ~20 sec, while the normal mode would be around 7 seconds before buzz in.

I'll also test soon whether you can use multiple controllers in an online match. Again, not much of an incentive to do so if you're only focused on unlocking achievements for your primary, but I'll check it out.
    Posted on 17 August 20 at 20:12
    I confirmed that you cannot use multiple accounts signed into the same Xbox simultaneously for the online play. Only the primary account can play. But as mentioned before, you can certainly do multiple accounts for the Local mode.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.