Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: June 16th, 2020

• Matodion 1stMatodion 1st517,854
    Posted on 16 June 20 at 20:19
    FireDrake007 said:
    Matodion 1st said:
    SquiSquiSquidio said:
    Matodion 1st said:
    Well this sale is the mehest of meh. Back to levelling down my backlog thank you.
    you mean you're gonna pass on "Mulletman and the Moleman" and "Save Your Nuts"?
    Yep., now I have to focus on starting Life is Strange 2 before it leaves game pass.
    Same thing I hope to finish Life is Strange 2 and Metro Exodus before they leave Gamepass.
    Godspeed.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007133,888
    Posted on 16 June 20 at 22:06
    Matodion 1st said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Matodion 1st said:
    SquiSquiSquidio said:
    Matodion 1st said:
    Well this sale is the mehest of meh. Back to levelling down my backlog thank you.
    you mean you're gonna pass on "Mulletman and the Moleman" and "Save Your Nuts"?
    Yep., now I have to focus on starting Life is Strange 2 before it leaves game pass.
    Same thing I hope to finish Life is Strange 2 and Metro Exodus before they leave Gamepass.
    Godspeed.
    Thanks. I also have to finish Spider Man on my PC via PSNow before the game leaves the service on July 7th.
  • Gintama ZURAGintama ZURA429,480
    Posted on 17 June 20 at 02:35, Edited on 17 June 20 at 02:36 by Gintama ZURA
    xCRiMZoNx said:
    Gintama ZURA said:
    Yes! I've been waiting for Door Kickers to go on sale. I missed it the first time around. Awesome and addicting game.

Astral Array said:
    EA must be desperate for money. Heat was $54 last week. Now its $24 lol maybe if you listen to your gamers you wouldn't be struggling with money. Noobs
    This is completely unrelated to what you said, but I feel the need to mention your amazing gamer picture. Everchanger is an amazing album and Invent, Animate is one of my favorite artists lol. Courier and Moon Phase are probably my favorites. You ?
    Not that you asked me but its very rare I ever see anyone talk about prog/djent on here. Luna, Sol, and Courier are my favs off Everchanger. Cool to see I'm not the only one that loves metal on this site :p rock
    Yeah man it is indeed very rare to find anyone talk about metal in general, let alone prog/djent. After The Burial, Erra, Volumes, etc. and on and on. Definitely nice to see others of my kind on here! Lmao
  • Paw McCatneyPaw McCatney731,473
    Posted on 17 June 20 at 04:07
    Gintama ZURA said:
    xCRiMZoNx said:
    Gintama ZURA said:
    Yes! I've been waiting for Door Kickers to go on sale. I missed it the first time around. Awesome and addicting game.

Astral Array said:
    EA must be desperate for money. Heat was $54 last week. Now its $24 lol maybe if you listen to your gamers you wouldn't be struggling with money. Noobs
    This is completely unrelated to what you said, but I feel the need to mention your amazing gamer picture. Everchanger is an amazing album and Invent, Animate is one of my favorite artists lol. Courier and Moon Phase are probably my favorites. You ?
    Not that you asked me but its very rare I ever see anyone talk about prog/djent on here. Luna, Sol, and Courier are my favs off Everchanger. Cool to see I'm not the only one that loves metal on this site :p rock
    Yeah man it is indeed very rare to find anyone talk about metal in general, let alone prog/djent. After The Burial, Erra, Volumes, etc. and on and on. Definitely nice to see others of my kind on here! Lmao
    Fellow metalhead here. Thanks for giving me some tunes to check out, guys rock
    Hey, you! Pipe down!
  • Posted on 17 June 20 at 06:38
    Paw McCatney said:
    Gintama ZURA said:
    xCRiMZoNx said:
    Gintama ZURA said:

Astral Array said:
    Thx also ^^
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76580,456
    Posted on 17 June 20 at 09:18
    Xtasian 0stix said:
    Paw McCatney said:
    Gintama ZURA said:
    xCRiMZoNx said:
    Gintama ZURA said:

Astral Array said:
    Thx also ^^
    One more here. toast

More into "classic" metal, though. Iron Maiden and such. And in love with Ghost lately.
  • CenosisCenosis189,978
    Posted on 17 June 20 at 16:56, Edited on 19 June 20 at 00:43 by Cenosis
    Picked up Guacamelee 2 Complete n Mark of the Ninja Remastered yesterday and very happy about it! I enjoyed the first Guacamelee and Mark of the Ninja never went on sale for the 360 (not that I've seen at least.)

Still need to go through that whole list to see if anything else is worth getting too, I haven't heard of most of those titles before. I read a couple people in the thread mention Valfaris and Infinity Runner so I'll start there, any other recommendations are welcome.
  • Astral ArrayAstral Array476,136
    Posted on 17 June 20 at 17:09
    SilentJay76 said:
    Xtasian 0stix said:
    Paw McCatney said:
    Gintama ZURA said:
    xCRiMZoNx said:
    Gintama ZURA said:

Astral Array said:
    Fellow metalhead here. Thanks for giving loopme some tunes to check out, guys rock
    Thx also ^^
    One more here. toast

More into "classic" metal, though. Iron Maiden and such. And in love with Ghost lately.
    Oh man. Look what my gamer pic has done. Lol. I know my fellow metal heads are out there
  • CenosisCenosis189,978
    Posted on 17 June 20 at 19:53
    Valfaris looks good but twelve fifty is more than I want to spend on it so I can wait and Infinity Runner I can definitely do without, that one is obviously for inexpensive n easy GS boosting so not for me.

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about Odallus, Oniken, Amazing Princess Sarah or Rogue Legacy?
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,242,984
    Posted on 17 June 20 at 20:23
    Pity Pit
    Bucket Knight
    Project Starship
    In-vert
    Furwind
    The Spectrum Retreat
    TorqueL
    A Walk in the Dark
    Top Run
    OVIVO
    Runestone Keeper
    I am the Hero
    JackQuest
    Spencer
    Splasher
    A Hole New World
    A Pixel Story
    The Z Axis Continuum
    Timberman Vs
    Ghost 1.0

Yep. I went a bit mad.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,242,984
    Posted on 17 June 20 at 20:24
    Cenosis said:
    Valfaris looks good but twelve fifty is more than I want to spend on it so I can wait and Infinity Runner I can definitely do without, that one is obviously for inexpensive n easy GS boosting so not for me.

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about Odallus, Oniken, Amazing Princess Sarah or Rogue Legacy?
    They're all good games if you like classic 2D platforming!
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan138,382
    Posted on 18 June 20 at 00:37
    Grabbed don’t starve together + shipwrecked & splasher from this sale
  • CenosisCenosis189,978
    Posted on 18 June 20 at 01:41
    I decided to also pick up the Odallus/Oniken bundle and Rogue Legacy. Great prices on all 3 and they look like good fun games too. Lots of other decent looking games in the list but I need to stop adding to my backlog cause it's starting to get ridiculous, I can't resist the sales and good deals though.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.