Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Forza Horizon 4's broken new achievement being investigated by devs

• BudgieK88BudgieK88475,483
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 08:21
    Just popped for me too following the update. Not immediately but as I was listing some cars in the auction house it registered.

I'm now just hoping they can fix the Rivals/Dailies issues by the end of this Playlist as these are the last few I need for the completion!
    You'll Never Walk Alone.
  • iberianham82iberianham82247,187
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 09:13, Edited on 23 June 20 at 09:22 by iberianham82
    rob25X said:
    The game now has a patch which should cause the achievement to pop upon loading the game or going to the Sunflower Meadows player house.
    nope, i just update the game and still not popping

Update: pop after 20 minutes
    JAMMMMDRO
  • S P 4 C E YS P 4 C E Y305,488
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 09:44
    Good news. I'll test later
    Category 3 SFA Referee - PSIA Freestyle Ski Coach with M.A in Politics. Random huh?
  • CubusPLCubusPL290,487
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 11:51
    Mine popped a few minutes after loading screen
  • lLeoOneBRlLeoOneBR730,519
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 11:52
    Can confirm, after the little update it unlocked. But I had to set another house as home and return to sunflower and set again.
  • el p1nkoel p1nko81,268
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 11:52
    BudgieK88 said:
    Just popped for me too following the update. Not immediately but as I was listing some cars in the auction house it registered.

I'm now just hoping they can fix the Rivals/Dailies issues by the end of this Playlist as these are the last few I need for the completion!
    So the 5 dailies from summer (and potentially up to two from autumn if you dind’t play every day) and the 6% from the rivals event are still missing?
  • BudgieK88BudgieK88475,483
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 12:19
    el p1nko said:
    BudgieK88 said:

So the 5 dailies from summer (and potentially up to two from autumn if you dind’t play every day) and the 6% from the rivals event are still missing?
    Thats it yea, still not updated, really hope it's corrected soon.
    You'll Never Walk Alone.
  • DavehxDavehx497,114
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 08:52
    S P 4 C E Y said:
    It’s not at all like that. The only thing wrong with “Team GB” is that it’s (slightly more than) semantically incorrect. It should be Team UK.

Great Britain is not a country, much like Holland isn’t. It’s the United Kingdom of Great Britain AND Northern Ireland, and it’s The Netherlands.

A BeNeLux group would literally be three different sovereign states as independently recognised by the UN competing together. It couldn’t be more different.
    So are England, Scotland, etc NOT considered Sovereign States in their own right? (I can't say that without hearing it in Richard Osman's voice haha). I'm not looking to argue, just learn.

I get what the BeNeLux comparison would be, but thought that we were recognised independently too.

I agree on the Team UK thing (I knew it was UK of GB and NI) though I'd rather have "The UK Team" (I hate the americanised "Team xxx")
  • Posted on 27 June 20 at 17:13
    So they may have fixed the Stay Home achievement, but the "A Creature of Habit" and "Stunt Puller" achievements are broken.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.