Boosting And Matchmaking

Forum for organising boosting sessions or online tournaments

Co-op Gaming Session for Gears of War 2

• Posted on 20 June 20 at 02:29
    Talvalin has created a new gaming session for the game Gears of War 2.

Talvalin said:
    My second session for Gears 2 multiplayer achievements. Aiming for five players in total, with preference given to previous participants.

Having a mic is preferred, but at the very least, be able to join an Xbox One party for instructions. If you need to step away for a short while during the session, then just ping me a message. However, straight up idle boosting is not cool and unresponsive players will be kicked!

For the Snowblind maps, I think I got the "Icy Dead People" achievement on "Under Hill" so we'll be doing that map last. If the achievement pops for everyone before that, then we'll skip that map.

I doubt we'll get through all of the "Complete up to wave X and be rank X" achievements, but we can make a start on them and continue in a later session.
    You can view the session details here:

Co-op Gaming Session for Gears of War 2
  • TalvalinTalvalin234,617
    Posted on 26 June 20 at 10:07
    Apologies to anyone who applied. I totally failed to approve applications so understand anyone who applied and then withdrew. I'll reschedule for next week.
  • AcaelusTAcaelusT159,753
    Posted on 03 July 20 at 12:08
    Hello Talvalin! If you want an extra hand for
    Gears of War 2Lost in TransitionAcaelusTThe Lost in Transition achievement in Gears of War 2 worth 39 pointsReach level 20 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 20 on the Way Station map in Horde

I can join it ad-hoc, just message me of you want.
    If I'm not working I'll jump right in
    Game Info Team! Just point me in direction of danger!
  • Posted on 03 July 20 at 12:16
    MisterWolf19 has joined the session
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.