Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Fallout 3 PC Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 19 April 11 at 17:34Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Fallout 3 PC walkthrough
  • SpilnerSpilner733,014
    Posted on 20 April 11 at 03:10Permalink
    So whats this gunna be? how to do the console command? laugh
    http://bit.ly/9VPrSA Games i own, want help on any PM me.
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry310,968
    Posted on 20 April 11 at 04:08Permalink
    You've got it, written by our own Chad and Jessie wink
    As soon as you're born you start dying...
  • SpilnerSpilner733,014
    Posted on 20 April 11 at 04:22Permalink
    I missed my chance eh? laugh
    http://bit.ly/9VPrSA Games i own, want help on any PM me.
  • LAFTALAFTA528,168
    Posted on 20 April 11 at 11:35Permalink
    Surely it should have a 'legit' walkthrough too?
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • Posted on 20 April 11 at 13:21Permalink
    tsunamishadow said:
    Hold on, seriously?
    Yes, seriously.

LAFTA said:
    Surely it should have a 'legit' walkthrough too?
    A walkthrough for Fallout 3 is already being written on site, which of course would be applicable to both versions.
    "This isn't a dating site???"
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 April 11 at 21:49Permalink
    It took me a little while to figure out why the console command was not working on my PC. This will be a very helpful guide for others, if it includes workarounds for users who cannot get the command to work by just putting in the disc.
    Posted on 23 April 11 at 16:28Permalink
    This walkthrough is only for the method that uses typing in commands. If you're interested in a full walkthrough for the story mode of the game, keep a look out for the Fallout 3 walkhrough that we have in the works.

toast
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 April 11 at 16:54, Edited on 23 April 11 at 16:55 by Permalink
    This should be added somewhere in the walkthrough.

controll panel > device manager > Human interface devices > Microsoft Ehome Infared Tranciever > right click > uninstall
  • RandomnuttaRandomnutta740,120
    Posted on 28 April 11 at 02:12Permalink
    I think the time should be less than an hour, it took me 10 minutes.
    http://randomnutta.blogspot.com/.
    Posted on 28 April 11 at 03:29Permalink
    Unfortunately I can't insert 0 into the field due to coding. Sorry about that.

toast
    Posted on 28 April 11 at 03:37, Edited on 28 April 11 at 03:37 by RandomnuttaPermalink
    Ahh that makes sense, how about < 1
  • iTiPSiTiPS604,206
    Posted on 13 May 11 at 07:00Permalink
    No one is getting banned or reset for this correct? Sorry saw it on gamesforwindows and it was 10 bucks today. Own it on xbox as well.
    Posted on 13 May 11 at 07:23Permalink
    Nope because it's available with the game, it's kinda like game cheats.
  • unkled20unkled20465,402
    Posted on 18 May 11 at 00:36, Edited on 18 May 11 at 00:37 by unkled20Permalink
    I can't figure out why this won't work for me. I have pushed the "~" key both with shift and without about a hundred times! It just doesn't work for me. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 May 11 at 00:47, Edited on 18 May 11 at 00:48 by Permalink
    unkled20 said:
    I can't figure out why this won't work for me. I have pushed the "~" key both with shift and without about a hundred times! It just doesn't work for me. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Do what I said above...

controll panel > device manager > Human interface devices > Microsoft Ehome Infared Tranciever > right click > uninstall
  • JayourJayour842,893
    Posted on 18 May 11 at 00:57Permalink
    unkled20 said:
    If you mean to bring up the console commands then you don't need to press that key or hold down shift. On the main menu just tap the key above the tab button on your keyboard. I've done this for 5 accounts now and I've never had any trouble.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 May 11 at 01:04Permalink
    Jayour said:
    unkled20 said:
    If you mean to bring up the console commands then you don't need to press that key or hold down shift. On the main menu just tap the key above the tab button on your keyboard. I've done this for 5 accounts now and I've never had any trouble.
    I have done it for two accounts and each time it did not not work unless I uninstalled the Microsoft Ehome Infared Tranciever because I have a wireless mouse and keyboard.
  • unkled20unkled20465,402
    Posted on 18 May 11 at 01:23, Edited on 18 May 11 at 02:36 by unkled20Permalink
    I am using a laptop that meets all the requirements for the game. It is windows 7, which I don't think would have anything to do with my issue. I did still try doing what DarkxMaterials suggested and it still won't work. I am 100% lost on this. I don't know why I can't get the console commands to come up. The key above my tab key is the ~ key and that is the one I have trying.

EDIT: I tried DarkxMaterials suggestion again and this time I DID NOT restart my computer as my computer told me to and it worked! Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.