Game Discussion: Endless Legend (Windows)

Achievement guide (console commands)

• InfernalRoadkilInfernalRoadkil1,433,443
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 07:14
    Awesome!!! Thanks guys!!!
  • KxRxUxExGxExRKxRxUxExGxExR1,208,308
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 07:42
    Thanks for the list! Worked like a charm.
  • JeroenRosJeroenRos988,438
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 08:07
    Such an easy 1000G, thanks a lot for sharing!
    Jeroen Ros
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,358,117
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 15:18
    Thank you for sharing. Now there's an AHK script too, so the whole list takes about 5 minutes.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • Posted on 23 June 20 at 17:11
    Amazing! The AHK script was a godsend too lol
    I can read your mind... I know you have Xbox Live.
  • Posted on 23 June 20 at 19:06, Edited on 23 June 20 at 19:16 by Brave Fencer Vu
    I was number two on the leader boards for this game for the longest time before the console commands came out and I am not upset about this in the slightest. No one should be. I had like 6 more faction quests to do and this game is a miserable, grindy slog. The setting and unique factions were cool at first but the AI is trash and it's just overall boring compared to something like Civ VI or Galactic Civilizations. Plus, they never even attempted to fix the broken achievement, no replies or updates or anything. Devs who don't support their games deserve this kind of exploit being discovered.

Edit: Forgot to say huge thanks for the console commands!
  • Dizzy ShayDizzy Shay1,170,835 1,170,835 GamerScore
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 19:19
    doesn't work
    There is a hell believe me I've seen it, there is a heaven lets keep it a secret
  • imaidiot19imaidiot191,030,366
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 19:27
    I had to do the class achievements again...they didn't pop the first time for some reason, but started a new game and retyped, and they all popped.
    Yes, I know I am.
  • Posted on 23 June 20 at 19:37
    thank you ;)
  • RosshkRosshk799,951
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 20:48
    Just worked for me. Thanks
  • Posted on 23 June 20 at 23:57
    Just popped the 1000, thanks for your hard work on putting this together. If you get a guide up, I'll upvote for sure.
  • DL TsuDL Tsu79,991 79,991 GamerScore
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 08:28

Thank you so much for this Guide ^-^ game is fun as bananas and with these lol it makes for interesting gameplay.
    +1
    Click here :P http://dragcave.net/user/DL_Shise
  • lfcjohnlfcjohn1,008,592
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 08:57
    That's so great i just start the game yesterday and so luckily read the thread before the typing, i follow the step and 6-7 achievement left without unlock. Then i re-run the script (F11) and works for the remaining. So far it's one of the fastest game unlocked.
    You'll never play alone.
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,173,986
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 23:19
    imaidiot19 said:
    I had to do the class achievements again...they didn't pop the first time for some reason, but started a new game and retyped, and they all popped.
    Had the same issue for 3 Achievements. Really odd.
  • VivaLaVituVivaLaVitu236,165
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 23:53
    The conquest "Share This" has not been unlocked. Anyone else with this problem?
    sktlourenco
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 June 20 at 23:59
    Does anyone know how to do the achievement 'The End is Nigh' ive done all the factions wins twice and nothing as thats what it says on steam but if anyine has the correct code that would be great or solutions would also be great
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 June 20 at 00:10
    Ok anyone having any problems with achievements not popping I can not promise but my last achievement took 43mins to unlock, I was on steam trying to find some more info and I typed in all the codes I thought it might have been still nothing I then was reading through TA and then it finally popped
  • mcnoltymcnolty1,238,757
    Posted on 25 June 20 at 01:31
    What a legend, thanks for all the hard work!
    Everything worked perfectly for me, they popped in a weird order but I think that was XBL
    a href="http://raptr.com/Mcnolty?src=em_all"img alt="Raptr Forum Signature" src="http://raptr.com/badge/Mcnolty/fs_overall.png" style="border: none
  • wdiogobwdiogob3,273
    Posted on 25 June 20 at 02:26
    I have been waiting for more than 50 minutes and no achievements have appeared.

I already restarted the PC and nothing yet. Do I need to have this game installed on my Xbox One too?

Is there an initial command that must be entered to expedite the achievements?
  • Posted on 25 June 20 at 11:39
    Thanks a lot for this. Worked perfectly. smile
    "You look like you could use a pork bun!"
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.