The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: June 23rd, 2020

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 June 20 at 16:40
    Tatl360 said:
    Nice sale.
    So many good games and easy to 100% too.

Of the ones I want I'm missing Sonic Unleashed.
    Unleashed is one of my toughest completions. Damn chili dogs.
  • Posted on 23 June 20 at 20:20
    Double Agent @ $3.74, it that the good/better version?
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan149,540
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 20:22
    Ghost of Vawrky said:
    It’s the original Xbox version, not sure about which version is better though
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007160,546
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 20:41, Edited on 23 June 20 at 20:44 by FireDrake007
    Seitzz said:
    Jazzy201 said:
    If you haven't played Outland, it is absolutely more than worth the $2.49. I thoroughly enjoyed it, albeit many years ago-
    GwG a few years back too right? Pretty sure I own it, don't think I ever paid for it though, can't remember.
    Yes it was. Unfortunately I wasn't that diligent(or knowledgeable about the quality of games) in claiming GWG titles back then as I am now, so I kind of missed it. Now that the price has dropped to 75% off I decided to finally get it this week.
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 20:43
    Tatl360 said:
    Nice sale.

Which ones in particular are easy to complete and get all the achievements?
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 20:48, Edited on 23 June 20 at 20:54 by FireDrake007
    Ghost of Vawrky said:
    The OG Xbox version(developed by Montreal studio) at $3.74 is generally considered the better version but it doesn't provide any achievements or gamerscores like all OG Xbox games.

The Xbox 360 version(developed by the Shanghai studio) which is missing some gameplay elements and content but does have achievements and provides gamerscores though and is graphically a little better because of the better hardware.

I originally had a physical copy of the Xbox 360 version but decided to buy the OG Xbox version for 70% off when it was on sale a few weeks ago. It is even selling for a bigger discount now at 75% off.
  • Posted on 23 June 20 at 21:13
    FireDrake007 said:
    Ghost of Vawrky said:
    The OG Xbox version(developed by Montreal studio) at $3.74 is generally considered the better version but it doesn't provide any achievements or gamerscores like all OG Xbox games.

The Xbox 360 version(developed by the Shanghai studio) which is missing some gameplay elements and content but does have achievements and provides gamerscores though and is graphically a little better because of the better hardware.

I originally had a physical copy of the Xbox 360 version but decided to buy the OG Xbox version for 70% off when it was on sale a few weeks ago. It is even selling for a bigger discount now at 75% off.
    They are different and the Original xbox is considered the better version. Good to know. Thank you.

I would like to start out with better version and go from there. I do find it kind of funny they are different, I do understand too. I still would like to play the Sega version of Aladdin.
  • babij17 IVbabij17 IV153,053
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 23:34, Edited on 23 June 20 at 23:35 by babij17 IV
    Double Agent 360 multiplayer is very good need more database
  • Master PantzMaster Pantz291,277
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 00:47
    FireDrake007 said:
    Master Pantz said:
    Prince of Persia The Sands of Time was the only one I didn't already own. And now I do!
    I own it on PC but decided to get it on Xbox anyways so I can use a controller.
    Nice! Plus what if on Series X they add in retro HDR and bump up the resolution again to 8K equivalent or even 120fps!
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 00:53, Edited on 24 June 20 at 00:53 by FireDrake007
    Master Pantz said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Master Pantz said:
    Prince of Persia The Sands of Time was the only one I didn't already own. And now I do!
    I own it on PC but decided to get it on Xbox anyways so I can use a controller.
    Nice! Plus what if on Series X they add in retro HDR and bump up the resolution again to 8K equivalent or even 120fps!
    Yup that would be awesome, but I would have to buy a new TV that supports 8k HDR and 120 fps first and those cost a lot more than consoles when first released.
  • Tatl360Tatl360335,647
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 13:59
    Arkham#8076 said:
    Tatl360 said:
    Nice sale.

I will try! wave

FireDrake007 said:
    Tatl360 said:
    Nice sale.

Beyond Good and Evil is easy and very good.
    Outland too.
    Prince of Persia Classic also good and easy.
    If you like Sonic, most Sonic games are easy and fun, Except Unleashed as someone said it's hard but I will play it anyway and expect it to be fun.
    Oh but Sonic Adventure 2 is the worst Sonic game ever so don't bother with that one. Really awful game. Not impossible. The hard part is endure the unfun to complete it.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,314
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 14:41
    A decent number of games this month
  • Kyk3 StylesKyk3 Styles479,110
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 16:28
    Nothing for me!warning
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 19:57, Edited on 24 June 20 at 20:09 by FireDrake007
    Tatl360 said:
    Arkham#8076 said:
    Tatl360 said:
    Nice sale.

I will try! wave

FireDrake007 said:
    Tatl360 said:
    Nice sale.

Beyond Good and Evil is easy and very good.
    Outland too.
    Prince of Persia Classic also good and easy.
    If you like Sonic, most Sonic games are easy and fun, Except Unleashed as someone said it's hard but I will play it anyway and expect it to be fun.
    Oh but Sonic Adventure 2 is the worst Sonic game ever so don't bother with that one. Really awful game. Not impossible. The hard part is endure the unfun to complete it.
    Ok Thanks. I already have Prince of Persia Classic and Outland(which I just bought) on Xbox. I also have Beyond Good and Evil(original version) and many(not all) of the Sonic games on PC.

Of the Sonic games, I think I am only missing Unleashed, Free Riders(both of which are close to $10 each and cost too much in my opinion), The Fighters and Sonic Adventure 3.
  • CenosisCenosis223,746
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 20:42
    The Forgotten Sands is finally a decent price (kept going on sale for $11.99 last year and before that never went on sale) and looks tempting but I might have to take a pass for now just so I can stop adding to my backlog every week.
  • Posted on 24 June 20 at 21:04, Edited on 24 June 20 at 21:06 by J eVeRy DaY 514
    I find it slightly amusing that episode 2 of sonic 4 is $5 more than episode 1
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 June 20 at 14:22
    mx vs atv alive and darksiders are great
  • wildwest08wildwest081,446,873
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 03:22
    Decent week but nothing for me
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.