Game Discussion: Endless Legend (Windows)

AHK macro for Admin Commands (minimal typing)

• SangriazSangriaz3,807,802
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 05:07, Edited on 23 June 20 at 22:43 by Sangriaz
    EDIT2: I received/saw some people asking if you can get banned for using this script. The script only sends keyboard inputs (same as typing in console commands that are listed in planting42's guide) and nothing else. To the game, it is impossible to tell if someone is typing at the keyboard or using a script. Also, there are guides published that use AHK script on games such as Alto's Adventure, Tapping Skill Test, and they have not been taken down. I'm not a part of Xbox enforcement team nor TA investigations team, so I cannot say definitely that this is not a ban-able offense, but everything I've seen so far suggests you will not be banned. Use at your own risk.

EDIT: Some gave feedback that the script wasn't working as expected, so I have made a slight tweak. The file has been changed, but how to use and everything else remains same. If you already have the script, delete it, and re-download.

All credit goes to planting42 for his original thread about this method: Achievement guide (console commands)

Because copy/paste wasn't working, I wrote Autohotkey macro/script to do the typing. If you don't have Autohotkey yet go to https://autohotkey.com/download/ download and install.

Download this script: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=999964805159241...

This is just text file, so open it with notepad and see if you want. Nothing harmful or dangerous about this. Don't worry!

1. Double click to launch the script. If done correctly, there will be AHK tray icon.
    2. Start up the game
    3. Click New Game
    4. Set player to 2, map size to tiny, and then click Start.
    5. Watch/skip the cinematic. Dismiss all pop-up.
    6. Press enter (black console command window will show up on the left half of screen)
    7. Press F11 and wait about 5 minutes. (You will know all is done when top left stats show bunch of number 999)
    8. Click End Turn bottom right. Dismiss the quest pop-up.
    9. Press enter to display the console again.
    10. Press F12.
    11. Click top left Empire Management icon.
    12. Click on all yellow box (15 of them) in middle of screen where it says luxury and confirm the use.
    13. At this point, you should have 1k done. Some achievements might now show notification but that's ok.
    14. Close the game. Right click tray icon and Exit the script.

Congratulations!
  • JeroenRosJeroenRos988,438
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 06:31, Edited on 23 June 20 at 08:04 by JeroenRos
    My friend, you are a true hero! For some reason not all commands arrived properly in the command box, but it was easy to spot them and enter them manually. Thanks a lot for sharing this and an even easier 1000G!

Edit: have you considered sharing your script in a spoiler tag here on TA? I do that when I share my AHK-scripts as it provides transparancy before people have to click on some downloadlink.
    Jeroen Ros
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 11:24, Edited on 23 June 20 at 11:30 by Sangriaz
    JeroenRos said:
    My friend, you are a true hero! For some reason not all commands arrived properly in the command box, but it was easy to spot them and enter them manually. Thanks a lot for sharing this and an even easier 1000G!

Edit: have you considered sharing your script in a spoiler tag here on TA? I do that when I share my AHK-scripts as it provides transparancy before people have to click on some downloadlink.
    I thought about it, but it is quite long script due to the sheer amount of commands required. The issue of command misbehaving seems to occur on certain Windows 10 machines. I have updated the script to potentially address the issue.
  • JeroenRosJeroenRos988,438
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 11:56
    I understand. Thanks nontheless for the great script! :D
    Jeroen Ros
  • Sudden FallSudden Fall1,395,016
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 12:11
    I fixed up your original script so it works and types them in perfectly took me a while to figure out why they weren’t popping if you’d like me to post it I can :) thank you for writing the script tho much appreciated
  • Sudden FallSudden Fall1,395,016
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 12:17
    This is the script :) works like a charm should for any machine

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 13:28
    Thanks. I already made a similar update to the original script and re-uploaded a new file. I decided to sleep 2000 before {enter} just to make sure all the keys are typed before enter was processed. 200 might be enough but wasn't sure. On my laptop, I was able to get away without that {sleep}
  • Banco BillyBanco Billy2,245,091
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 14:20
    Online all the time!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 June 20 at 15:10
    thanks so much toast
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,358,117
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 15:11
    Phenomenal work. Love it 😇
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,358,117
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 15:12, Edited on 23 June 20 at 15:40 by C64 Mat
    Sudden Fall said:
    This is the script :) works like a charm should for any machine

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    Thank you. Amazing. However, I still had to do the endlessday one manually as in Planting's guide. Everything else, boom! Took less than ten minutes :P
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • FreshAspekFreshAspek522,242
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 15:49
    Amazing. Thank you!
  • SW4T RichardSW4T Richard1,547,608
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 15:57
    Thank you very much I work very well
  • Thin SpiritsThin Spirits235,894
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 16:00
    Worked like a charm! Thanks!!!
    Wise words come from the lips of understanding, but foolish words will be punished by the rod.
  • Posted on 23 June 20 at 17:11
    Bless you, dear
    I can read your mind... I know you have Xbox Live.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,331,417
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 19:15
    toast
    Matthew
  • imbo25imbo25226,987
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 20:51
    Worked like a charm, many thanks!
  • XMasterTofuXMasterTofu559,741
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 21:47
    Magical!!! It took me 7 minutes total to get full 1000G, it took me much longer just to download the game! Thanks for making the script!
    __ ¯¦¯ ¦¯¦ ¦¯¯ ¦¦¦ ¦¦ ¦¦¦ ¦_¦ ¦¯¦ ¦_¦
  • ShimaClassicShimaClassic835,385
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 22:57
    Like a glooooooove!
    Quiggzo ~ Xbox One S / Xbox One X / i7 8700K 3.7GHz GeForce GTX 8GB - 32GB DDR3
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 June 20 at 23:15
    Thank you kind sir!

I purchased a month of Ultimate for this for $1 and got the game finished in 5 minutes.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.