Game Discussion: Endless Legend (Windows)

AHK macro for Admin Commands (minimal typing)

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 January 21 at 16:19, Edited on 09 January 21 at 18:54 by
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Nevermind, got 1000/1000 now, you really have to look out, that the "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry" service is running. Maybe this should be added from OP.
  • Stormborn64Stormborn64576,681
    Posted on 02 February 21 at 16:42
    used the script and guide in OP, worked great, got all 1k first attempt.
  • Posted on 08 February 21 at 19:38
    scaura said:
    Hi guys, I'm completely new to all of this.. I followed the guide but when I need to hit 'f11' it doesn't do anything.. I've read through the comments and some were saying '0' on the numpad.. i tried that to and still I can't get the script to run..
    I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it
    Are you on a laptop ? if yes press "fn" simultaneously with "F11"
  • TempolarityTempolarity220,838
    Posted on 14 March 21 at 08:40
    After 24 hours of trying and pain, I got all the achievements for this game! The method from Maka91 still works, but for some people the achievements may not come for one reason, which was mentioned above: connected user experiences and telemetry. So, now I'll show you how to fix this.
    1) Try the above method from Maka91 first. If it doesn't work, go to step 2
    2) Open the Task Manager -> click Services -> search DiagTrack -> right-click and select Open services -> search connected user experiences and telemetry -> double-click with the left mouse button -> select manual launch and activate the function
    Done!
  • DarkSquallXxDarkSquallXx635,249
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 00:26
    Does the script link still work?
    Does not work
  • Posted on 27 April 21 at 07:27, Edited on 27 April 21 at 07:36 by Ar0nP1aYz05
    The script doesn't work. It says it can't reach the site. Is it blocked in Australia or something like many other things?
    Aron Franks
  • DelphosDelphos82,917
    Posted on 28 April 21 at 16:55
    Scripit download link not working
  • Posted on 29 April 21 at 13:31
    Sudden Fall said:
    This is the script :) works like a charm should for any machine

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    This guy is absolutely legendary! I copied that into a blank script and run the game with it and worked! Thank you so much.
    Aron Franks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.