Xbox Help

Got a problem with your Xbox? Post it in here, someone might be able to help you

Extra Gamerscore appeared

• Posted on 24 June 20 at 21:33Permalink
    Hello TA'ers, I'm Redders 420 and this account I'm posting with is my alt completion account. I just completed 2 games, Storm Boy for 1000G and Guts and Glory for 1000G but for some reason my Gamerscore is showing 2080G. It's the same on my Xbox too. Can anybody tell me why an extra 80G has appeared from nowhere to mess with my total straight away? I only started yesterday. I've heard of Gamerscore not showing but never unearned score appearing from nowhere.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.
    Rare Achievement Unlocked - 0.01% of gamers have this gamertag.
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,628,202
    Posted on 24 June 20 at 23:23Permalink
    I have never seen this before lol.
  • JumboWarioJumboWario739,845
    Posted on 25 June 20 at 00:12Permalink
    Not sure but I also just hit a gamerscore milestone on my feed today but the last achievement I unlocked was yesterday. Thought it was maybe TA being delayed but maybe MS is having a GS issue that added extra now that you mention it.
    Game On.
  • Posted on 25 June 20 at 01:03Permalink
    It's nuts lol I wouldn't mind if it was a decent amount! But an odd 80G is so random. Plus I'm worried it makes me look like a cheater or something. I admire all the high completion % accounts and just wanted to start my own. Already after 24 hours it's causing me stress laugh
    Rare Achievement Unlocked - 0.01% of gamers have this gamertag.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.