Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games with Gold for July revealed

• Guirec730Guirec730325,108
    Posted on 27 June 20 at 03:37Permalink
    Nah there's plenty of us that only do gwg mainly for the free games.
    State of the badass art.
  • Posted on 27 June 20 at 07:51Permalink
    Rubbish, only Saints Row 2 is worth your time. But i have completed that long ago. Im not gonna be renewing my gold subscription.
    Skål! YNWA!
  • Posted on 27 June 20 at 12:31Permalink
    Saints Row 2 is a great game, but oh boy will it try its best to make you hate it with constant bugs, glitches and balancing issues.
  • Posted on 27 June 20 at 14:08Permalink
    Now I understand why it's called 'Game Pass'!
    Pass. Pass. Pass. Pass.
  • NetechmaNetechma180,482
    Posted on 27 June 20 at 14:58Permalink
    I honestly wish I were more into racing games. Thney can be fun I'm just awful at them. A lot of them really are also beautiful!
    please check out my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DidntknowIwantedthis/
  • supkrissupkris724,063
    Posted on 27 June 20 at 17:19Permalink
    CallHercules69 said:
    Now I understand why it's called 'Game Pass'!
    Pass. Pass. Pass. Pass.
    Funny this isn’t game pass. Think twice before commenting nonsense
  • ArkhamArkham1,647,801
    Posted on 27 June 20 at 17:24Permalink
    Hell yeah, WRC 8. Love those games.
  • Posted on 27 June 20 at 19:22, Edited on 27 June 20 at 19:23 by CybrgPiratNinjaPermalink
    They are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel anymore. Generic racing and sports games, Disney crap, and indie games even the developers forget they made. I don't expect triple A blockbusters, but come on. Maybe they should just nix GWG and focus on getting better games on gamepass. At least there are occassional gems on gamepass amid all the chaff.
  • Posted on 27 June 20 at 20:35Permalink
    The German version of SR2 will be free then ?
  • ElyohElyoh813,632
    Posted on 28 June 20 at 09:36Permalink
    SubtleEel4 said:
    buttmudBrooks said:
    SubtleEel4 said:
    ANOTHER RACING GAME. If you add up all of the Games with Gold ever, I guarantee that we would average one racing game every other month.
    You need to go back and read my research.shock
    Ok, one racing game in a little under every three months. Close enough professor.
    Close enough? laugh You were out by 3x, that's not a little bit.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Fluke939Fluke939322,864
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 00:03Permalink
    I can usually find something to be eager about from GWG but this month looks trash. I might claim Juju (but not download or play), but I don't even want the others on my account.
    Games with Gold... Hope you like C-list sports and racing games
  • TEX DA PISHTEX DA PISH192,091
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 00:03Permalink
    I try the rally one and saints row 2
  • HBK316HHH619HBK316HHH6191,175,020
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 13:12Permalink
    Every time this news comes out more and more crybabies exposed and more people i block
    The Vengeful One
  • Drazer76Drazer76519,577
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 14:01Permalink
    HBK316HHH619 said:
    Every time this news comes out more and more crybabies exposed and more people i block
    Jesus, your block list must be huge by now 😂
  • jxlive021jxlive021529,962
  • Drazer76Drazer76519,577
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 15:18, Edited on 29 June 20 at 15:20 by Drazer76Permalink
    buttmudBrooks said:
    Kinda silly how racing is being singled out as the overwhelming majority of games when you have far more platformers and shooters and other types of games on offer for Gold.
    Out of 315 games with gold games, I counted 20 racers and that is being generous (I counted toybox turbos, Burnout and Cars 2 which are arcade racers at best).
    6% is hardly Race with Gold.
    Well I’ve counted Every race format game, arcadey or serious, anything driving (So Stuntman, even Trials etc too).

Xbox 360 is 16 (of 175).
    Xbox One is 11 (of 138).

So even then it’s hardly anything.

I mean, there’s only so many racing games I’ll ever get round to so many probably aren’t for me, but it hardly takes over the whole landscape (and as said every month, all the time, non stop - A; they are free, B; we never used to get them).

——

I don’t really play side scroller platformers much (not that I dislike them, just never end up doing them unless they are the really easy ones), I’d say there’s probably a lot more of those..
  • Th3ArThUrTh3ArThUr38,169
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 16:37Permalink
    JUJU seems to be a fun game, I don't know Saints Row 2 but I saw many people praising the game, I'm afraid WRC 8 is like Project Cars 2 (impossible to play in control). Dunk Lords didn't catch my attention. This month didn't get me excited. I look forward to seeing Forza Horizon 3 in some GWG this year. headspin
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 20:25Permalink
    I've noticed the English Language Version of this game is now Free with the GWG promotion, even though it's supposed to start tommorow.

However, the German Version of the game, doesn't look as though it is at the time of writing - Saints Row 2 (DE) Achievements

https://marketplace.xbox.com/de-de/Product/Saints-Row-2-BRD/...

I guess we're just going to have to wait it out and see if it does go Free soon enough. If not, well I guess Germany's going to miss out.
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 20:47Permalink
    BulgyDragonZord said:
    I've noticed the English Language Version of this game is now Free with the GWG promotion, even though it's supposed to start tommorow.

However, the German Version of the game, doesn't look as though it is at the time of writing - Saints Row 2 (DE) Achievements

https://marketplace.xbox.com/de-de/Product/Saints-Row-2-BRD/...

I guess we're just going to have to wait it out and see if it does go Free soon enough. If not, well I guess Germany's going to miss out.
    Or they get another game like usually some odd time ago they got a way diffrent GwG can't recall which one, same goes for Korea and JP sometimes they give those regions diffrent games, 3 moths ago they gave Asdevine and another RPG cant recall the name but it was in the korean GwG and Asdevine in the JP one, so im kinda happy that they announced SR2 since germany will get either 1: Something else 2: Sine More extension or 3: Nothing, but i dont think they will give nothing
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.