Game Discussion: Dungeon of the Endless (Win 10)

Glitchy Achieve?

• IcyThrasherIcyThrasher725,548
    Posted on 28 June 20 at 03:58, Edited on 28 June 20 at 04:04 by IcyThrasher
    Anyone else having issues unlocking the achievement for winning a game with all modules researched to at least lvl 1? I have done this on every run so far and I've completed 4 of the pods. This is also preventing me from unlocking the Library pod, which has this achievement as a pre-requisite. Any help or advice is appreciated.

I also want to clarify, I have done the original drop pod twice now fully researching every module to level 4. So, at the research crystal I had no more options to research on both those runs on the original pod. I have done that on the Sanitary pod as well, and also the Infirmary pod and Armory pod (but these last 2 pods I am not sure if they have all the modules to even research).
  • IcyThrasherIcyThrasher725,548
    Posted on 28 June 20 at 18:50
    Another issue I am running into is that even when I have the achievements and have met the requirements for certain pods, They will have unlocked but after I quit and reload the game they are locked once again. I have even completed one of the pods and have the achievement, but the pod is sitting locked for me now.
  • Juan Rene VJuan Rene V128,819 128,819 GamerScore
    Posted on 05 July 20 at 15:47
    I have the exact same 2 problems, cant unlock science fair winner achievement and after I quit and reload the game, the refreezerator pod is locked again :c
    Any idea on how could this be fixed?
  • MemoriesOfFinalMemoriesOfFinal1,354,743
    Posted on 09 July 20 at 11:57
    I'm sure you'll love this answer. I couldn't unlock the Science Fair Winner achievement until I bought the Rescue Team DLC. Apparently it was also an issue back on Steam in 2015.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.