Game Discussion: West of Dead

Graveyard level

• BadgerFartsBadgerFarts1,002,507
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 00:51Permalink
    Any one know how to access the graveyard? Ive found an alternative exit at the farm i think but i cant drop off the ledge
  • EnlunaEnluna455,335
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 04:40Permalink
    You need to unlock a rune to drop off the ledge without taking damage.

Rune locations:

First Rune: The Hunt > Kill the Wendingo (It allow you to teleport between checkpoints)
    Second Rune: The Town > Kill the outlaw that spawn within the map (only during Chapter 3) (You don't take damage from high fall)
    Third Rune: The Swamp > Kill the outlaw that spawn in the area (You can break the iron barrier to access the Canyon)
    Fourth Rune: The Canyon > Kill the Wendingo (It think this rune is needed to access the DLC area)
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 16:03Permalink
    Im on chapter 4 and have unlocked 3 runes achievements but still cant drop from ledge
    . Is it the farm that leads to the graveyard?
  • EnlunaEnluna455,335
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 16:33Permalink
    BadgerFarts said:
    Im on chapter 4 and have unlocked 3 runes achievements but still cant drop from ledge
    . Is it the farm that leads to the graveyard?
    Correct.
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 16:42Permalink
    Thanks Enluna, still not sure why i cant drop from the ledge, unlocked the rune but now on chapter 4.
  • Czesio83Czesio83541,831
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 17:35Permalink
    ok but how to enter battlefield from dlc?i asked on twitter and nothing.
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 18:49, Edited on 30 June 20 at 18:54 by S Rankin AllDayPermalink
    @czesio83, I just read that the dlc level Battlefield is accessed through the Swamps (Bayou) stage, the 1st rune is also needed. I haven't bought the dlc yet but let us know if that info is correct.
  • Czesio83Czesio83541,831
    Posted on 08 July 20 at 21:16Permalink
    S Rankin AllDay said:
    @czesio83, I just read that the dlc level Battlefield is accessed through the Swamps (Bayou) stage, the 1st rune is also needed. I haven't bought the dlc yet but let us know if that info is correct.
    I think it's not truecry
    I checked every nook and cranny on bayou,several times.
    I saw on Twitter,
    people were asking,I asked...so difficult to answerangry
    I don't think they know it themselves.
  • LordMakanakiLordMakanaki1,968,745
    Posted on 11 July 20 at 08:12Permalink
    I got the rune that prevents you from taking fall damage from the fire projectile boss in The Town.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.