Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Crysis Remastered achievement list revealed — release date and screenshots leak online

• BalarushBalarush1,511,486
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 14:08Permalink
    Am I the only one worried that it's only 7gb? That screams a lazy port to me.
    I Aim To Misbehave.
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 14:08Permalink
    not coming to MS pc store
    Cool story bro.
  • SeitzzSeitzz902,093
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 14:13Permalink
    Thought about playing this one again, but I think I'll pass when it drops. Might play it if it hits game pass though.
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes94637,213
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 14:37Permalink
    Had my fingers burnt with the Mafia II: Definitive Edition (a game I loved on Xbox 360). Will probably wait and see how people get on with it.
  • Miojo666Miojo666277,124
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 15:14Permalink
    Trailer looks a bit underwhelming to be honest. Will probably still play ate some point anyways
  • jxlive021jxlive021537,026
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 15:28Permalink
    easier than crysis 3shock
  • XerostomiaXerostomia898,218
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 15:45Permalink
    Requirements for Crysis remastered:

4 Xbox One X's, linked together, but they will have to be kept in the refrigerator to keep the GPU cool, and even then you will have to settle for 30 fps when in combat most of the time.
  • Inspector 74Inspector 74279,695
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 16:10Permalink
    Spartan 343x said:
    They should just release the whole trilogy
    Yeah man let’s not mess around let’s have the trilogy with all the trimmings toast
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 16:32Permalink
    My only problem with this game is how you have to play it. I mean come they show what this suit can do but two seconds of gunfire and your dead.
  • xenomorphsxenomorphs500,039
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 16:50Permalink
    Cannot wait for this
  • CrysisWarXX3CrysisWarXX3378,779
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 17:06Permalink
    Awesome
  • SkarviTSkarviT156,876
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 17:26Permalink
    I hope they still do a Remaster of the second game, since the 360 version has some achievements partially discontinued.
    From BR.
  • BalnazzardBalnazzard116,989
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 18:18Permalink
    Am Im the only one here who is SERIOUSLY disappointed in how this looks? For sure its superior to the ugly as shit original console release for Xbox 360 and PS3, but compare it to PC version, and it hardly looks any different....

I honestly was expecting something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxUj0MHINAE

And yet judging from that leaked trailer and screenshots is FAR CRY (pun intended) from what should be possible with the latest CryEngine. Really freaking disappointing.
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 18:24Permalink
    The Killjoy Law said:
    Oh. And what is warhead? Was the on rails pc version cool at least?
    First of all the missing level was NOT "on rails" level, it was level where you had to fly this VTOL ship and shoot both air enemies and landbased enemies, protecting fellow soldiers. Most ppl who played the game didnt like that level because it felt like just cheaply done compared to rest of the game and some didnt like the flight controls, but here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKWqKrGOz2U

Also Warhead was expansion for Crysis, telling the game's events (or atleast half of it) from different perspective (Psycho's perspective who appeared in first and 3rd game) Warhead to this day remains only released on PC, it was never released on consoles. In Many ways I would say it had even better level designing than what the original game had.
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 18:25Permalink
    EarthboundX said:
    The Killjoy Law said:
    What missing level.
    I think there was a on rails level in the PC version, that the XBLA version of the game cut out.
    Nope, it was that mission where you had to control this VTOL jet or whatever and shoot enemies on air and on the ground, but you could move freely, so it was not on rails. Many ppl just didnt like that level because it was so different from the rest of the game and many also didnt like the flight controls.
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 18:26Permalink
    GsA Dragonheart said:
    Does it include Crysis Warhead?
    Nope, sadly not and it looks like VERY lazy remaster, NOWHERE near as good what modern day CryEngine versions should be capable of...so I would advice you and everyone else to avoid what seems like sadly very lazy remaster, unless it costs only 10-15 bucks at most.
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 18:28Permalink
    xLsWx said:
    The Killjoy Law said:
    Oh. And what is warhead? Was the on rails pc version cool at least?
    The DLC that was released for the PC version
    NOT DLC it was fully fledged retail expansion, when we still got those on PC (havent really gotten them for years from others than Blizzard). But ye it never was ported to consoles and seems like thats sadly gonna remain that way.
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 18:33Permalink
    Crysis series is great, will definitely add this to the backlog.
  • ElusiveEagleElusiveEagle568,635
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:13Permalink
    Canezza said:
    Crysis Remastered achievement list revelaed — release date and screenshots leak online
    Thanks for the article. Looks like there's a slight typo in the word "revelaed". Cheers!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.