The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: June 30th, 2020

• AES0PAES0P1,633,732
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 06:54
    Tunaleg said:
    Will From Dust ever go on sale??
    Probably not. The games basically unplayable on Xbox One back compat, would be great if they fixed it and threw it on sale.
  • RacxieRacxie523,405
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 07:04
    xDaddy Cake said:
    still thinking alice will go gwg, why i havent pulled trigger yet, but i might this week
    If it's on the EA pass thing then I highly doubt it.
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,105,600
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 07:12
    DS 2 Severed was free a long time ago...but ofc i missed it and had to buy it after that (on sale fortunately but still had to spend money on it angry ).

SH HD Collection is again at a fair price...i mean, this game has never been lower than the actual €7,49.
    Would you suggest to wait just in case the price goes down / hits GWg or GP ? Will this ever happen?!?!?!?
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,105,600
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 07:16
    FYI Alien Isolation DLC doesn't add any new achievements (just for those who cares)
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw664,638
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 07:56
    I wish they also did the LEGO games on sale for 360, not just One.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 June 20 at 07:57
    Last time Silent Hill was on sale was like 3 years ago so if you have any interest in it you should grab it now. It's not a great port but it's the only legal way to play those classics on a modern system.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,438,702
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 08:00
    Good deals on Dead Space but nothing for me
  • Ludio NomenLudio Nomen599,090
  • Guirec730Guirec730376,538
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 08:13
    drainedvitality said:
    Ooo is that dead space 2 dlc any good?
    It's hardly essential. Nothing really new. It follows characters from the Wii rail shooter Dead Space Extraction. If you played that it might be worth something to you.
    State of the badass art.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007209,690
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 08:26, Edited on 30 June 20 at 08:26 by FireDrake007
    TwistedTB said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Still waiting for Silent Hill Homecoming and Dead Space 3 dlc Awakened to be placed on sale.
    There is Silent Hill Homecoming DLC??!!
    Nope. I was talking about the actual game. It was on sale on Halloween 3 years ago I believe. I haven't seen it on sale since.
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB1,135,931
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 08:40
    FireDrake007 said:
    TwistedTB said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Still waiting for Silent Hill Homecoming and Dead Space 3 dlc Awakened to be placed on sale.
    Nope. I was talking about the actual game. It was on sale on Halloween 3 years ago I believe. I haven't seen it on sale since.
    Oh ok, a comma in your sentence after Silent Hill Homecoming might have helped me parse what you meant better.
    I have Silent Hill Homecoming and Silent Hill Downpour both on physical disc, both still sealed in shrinkwrap. Been in my backlog for ages, I need to open and play them one of these days. I guess if digital versions do ever go on sale i should probably pick those up to play instead. Sealed Xbox 360 games will probably be collector priced soon if not already.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • Gieniek55Gieniek55150,044
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 08:47
    Finally SH Collection! I had it physically once, but never played SH3. Then it went on sale once, but I didn't buy, it was at 2018 Christmas sale I think. That's the second time I see it on sale.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007209,690
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 08:51
    TwistedTB said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    TwistedTB said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Oh ok, a comma in your sentence after Silent Hill Homecoming might have helped me parse what you meant better.
    I have Silent Hill Homecoming and Silent Hill Downpour both on physical disc, both still sealed in shrinkwrap. Been in my backlog for ages, I need to open and play them one of these days. I guess if digital versions do ever go on sale i should probably pick those up to play instead. Sealed Xbox 360 games will probably be collector priced soon if not already.
    Yup. I had a chance to buy Silent Hill Homecoming 3 years ago I believe and didn't thinking it will go lower but it never went on sale again. I did buy Silent Hill HD collection back then though.
  • DDevDDev458,734
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 09:10
    I'll buy frontlines fuel of war despite a few cheevos discontinued. Was a really easy 100% for my old account as well. If anyone gets this we can boost the MP cheevs that aren't ranked.
    Gears player since 06'
  • CelticCorpseCelticCorpse658,778
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 09:13
    koosa pl said:
    Last time Silent Hill was on sale was like 3 years ago so if you have any interest in it you should grab it now. It's not a great port but it's the only legal way to play those classics on a modern system.
    I have been bidding on ebay for silent hill HD for ages and always got outbid.. Glad I lost now laugh
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB1,135,931
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 09:16
    FireDrake007 said:
    TwistedTB said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    TwistedTB said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Yup. I had a chance to buy Silent Hill Homecoming 3 years ago I believe and didn't thinking it will go lower but it never went on sale again. I did buy Silent Hill HD collection back then though.
    Yeah now that I look Silent Hill Downpour doesn't appear to be listed on the digital marketplace anymore.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • LeXXuzLeXXuz918,282
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 09:27
    drainedvitality said:
    From what I remember it's a complete different story arc and has nothing to do with the main story line.
  • Yapperz2K8Yapperz2K8388,865
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 09:51
    LeXXuz said:
    drainedvitality said:
    From what I remember it's a complete different story arc and has nothing to do with the main story line.
    It covers some of the same ground, might be aspects of map found/left that Issac finds/left them in, interesting enough, about 1-2 hrs to complete.
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 10:39
    I would definitely buy SH HD collection, physical version is slightly rare and can be very expensive, I too have been trying to win bids on eBay and never get lucky, I believe it will get delisted soon. homecoming and downpour have been delisted from the EU marketplace for many years now, downpour is very hard to find and new copies are very expensive!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.