Easy Gamerscore: The 7 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• FiveWizzFiveWizz465,667
    Posted on 02 July 20 at 11:58
    Has anyone tried the chicken?
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,590,190
    Posted on 02 July 20 at 12:26, Edited on 02 July 20 at 13:05 by EarthboundX
    HamsterLV said:
    EarthboundX said:
    I'm surprised, even though this an achievement site, you don't actually seen people fighting over who is supposedly better because of pointless achievements or stats that often, it's pretty funny.
    I am not here to prove if I am better than others, there are stats and you are free to interpret them as you see fit. I was here (on this particular thread) to give my 2 cents on Pixel Gladiator, when I was given attitude so I have been giving it back.

Also, have you given thought what isn't pointless? Watching sports and checking stats isn't pointless?! Billions do that, can't be pointless! Right?!
    Personally I do find sports pointless. That's just an opinion of mine of course.
  • HamsterLVHamsterLV1,795,738
    Posted on 02 July 20 at 12:37, Edited on 02 July 20 at 12:47 by HamsterLV
    Ultramarine360 said:
    Who said I was American. Wrong again lol. See opinions matter. Check your facts. I will always stick my nose in to what I perceive is bullying or belittling behaviour.

Sun is shining here....in England!. Back to gaming.
    Never called you American, made assumptions, because you are certainly as intelligent as American*! You will always be American in my heart! smile

*That is the currently the politically correct term for dumbass! This was told to me by friends from UK.
    Posted on 02 July 20 at 12:38
    FiveWizz said:
    Has anyone tried the chicken?
    The chicken was a bit dry to be honest... wave
  • Posted on 02 July 20 at 12:44
    On my way to get a plane ticket to Latvia. Think you need a hug
    Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
    Posted on 02 July 20 at 12:53
    Ultramarine360 said:
    Aren't you a peach! Going around the world tending to peoples needs! Just a regular UK American Mother Theresa! Brilliant!

Must be pretty rich to do that, how bout skip the trip and wire me a million pounds and I will either hug or cocaine myself to death, either way you will get to wear you white knight armor and feel good about making the world a better place! Yay!
  • Posted on 02 July 20 at 12:58
    HamsterLV said:
    Ultramarine360 said:
    Aren't you a peach! Going around the world tending to peoples needs! Just a regular UK American Mother Theresa! Brilliant!

Must be pretty rich to do that, how bout skip the trip and wire me a million pounds and I will either hug or cocaine myself to death, either way you will get to wear you white knight armor and feel good about making the world a better place! Yay!
    Anything to make you happy. You can show me around
    Posted on 02 July 20 at 13:04
    Good man! Maybe I can show you how to become better in video games... :P
  • SunkenStyxSunkenStyx829,576
    Posted on 02 July 20 at 14:04
    Wait... what was this article about again?
  • Posted on 02 July 20 at 14:09
    All I've learned is you have real strong opinions on pixel gladiator. If.your not Hamsterlv then clearly you are American and a poor gamer. Must be great being number one on the Latvian leaderboard of 35 people.

I'll let you get back to gaming. I'm going.back to spending time with my family.
  • branstoneboybranstoneboy398,741
    Posted on 03 July 20 at 11:56
    Who needs TV when you're getting notifications on threads like these laugh
  • Q u 4 lK eQ u 4 lK e793,987
    Posted on 04 July 20 at 15:59
    Wow. I now feel dumber for having read this thread. Thanks, folks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.