Industry News

News about the Industry itself, as opposed to a specific game. Only TA Newshounds can start threads here.

Here's every digital event happening this year in place of E3

• Posted on 30 June 20 at 16:11, Edited on 30 June 20 at 16:12 by ST3ALTH EMPER0RPermalink
    Whats with the title of 'Xbox 20/20'? It's got to mean something right?

Like does it mean it's on the 20th of each month? It's only going to be 20 mins long? Is it going to be at 8pm time? They've not really clarified this that well...
    Kieran Walters (ST3ALTH EMPER0R)
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 16:17Permalink
    ST3ALTH EMPER0R said:

Like does it mean it's on the 20th of each month? It's only going to be 20 mins long? Is it going to be at 8pm time? They've not really clarified this that well...
    It's probably a play on 20/20 vision, as in to see what Xbox are up too.
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 16:21, Edited on 30 June 20 at 16:21 by xPut Name HerexPermalink
    Where can I watch?
    Each time an [Xbox 20/20] episode begins, you can watch on Mixer, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
    Well, maybe not Mixer any more headspin
  • stebeer85stebeer85484,184
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 16:36Permalink
    xPut Name Herex said:
    Where can I watch?
    Each time an [Xbox 20/20] episode begins, you can watch on Mixer, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
    Mmmmm I thought Mixer was absolute on Xbox in July?
    #illholdyourbeer
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 16:46Permalink
    stebeer85 said:
    xPut Name Herex said:
    Where can I watch?
    Mmmmm I thought Mixer was absolute on Xbox in July?
    Only if the event is before July 22nd.
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 16:50Permalink
    xPut Name Herex said:
    Where can I watch?
    Microsoft could use their own app, like they did before. Xbox Live Interactive Edition App
  • stebeer85stebeer85484,184
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 17:01Permalink
    SoloKingxRobert said:
    xPut Name Herex said:
    Where can I watch?
    Microsoft could use their own app, like they did before. Xbox Live Interactive Edition App
    Last I heard it was called Xbox Live Events in the console App, Not sure if it’s still supported tho, Never used it since a lot of ppl used Mixer and benefited from MIXPOT giveaways
    #illholdyourbeer
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 17:42Permalink
    Thought E3 was (sadly) almost entirely irrelevant at the start of the year. Now, I’m getting lost by all the news. I’m on video game websites every single day, and I’m missing an absolute tonne. It’s impossible and frustrating to keep up with it all.

Ultimately the ROI for publishers will decide if this whole summer of gaming has been a success. Yet I’m hoping that the whole white noise this summer of announcements has been will bring E3 back strong next year.
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:21Permalink
    ST3ALTH EMPER0R said:

Just letting everyone know what their eyesight is like! facepalm
  • DannyK 100DannyK 100215,938
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 23:29Permalink
    xPut Name Herex said:
    Where can I watch?
    Aww don't remind me cry lol
  • SeitzzSeitzz902,093
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 02:14Permalink
    Honestly not looking too much into any of these. Not too many games I'm on the lookout for in the near future.
  • Posted on 01 July 20 at 02:48Permalink
    As much as I felt E3 was going less gaming relevant in the last few years I do miss having all the big gaming news in one week rather than it heftily spread out like this it’s such a pain remembering when and where to be for each individual event.
  • YaziteYazite390,755
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 09:24Permalink
    If the Xbox event is every month, where was the one in June? I don't recall seeing one...
    Wake me, when you need me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.