Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Four more games set to leave Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC soon

  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 18:53
    Oh no... not Dead Rising 4. What game can I play now that has glitchy and stupid Mini Golf?
  • nightw0lfnightw0lf894,845
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 18:54
    MannedPython070 said:
    Oh no... not Dead Rising 4. What game can I play now that has glitchy and stupid Mini Golf?
    Golf with Your Friends has glitchy and stupid mini golf. laugh
  • Mysterio400Mysterio4001,303,857
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 18:56
    Timespinner was really fun. Also, even though it's listed for PC only you can still download it and play on your Xbox through Gamepass.
  • I Boz lI Boz l908,509
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 18:56
    Timespinner is worth playing if you like the genre.
    Very easy completion too.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:04
    Timespinner and Blazing Chrome was both two great games.
    Ingen Kommentar
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:06
    glad i didnt buy Dead Rising 4 season pass today
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:17
    Was actually pleasantly surprised with Timespinner, nice relaxing game and an easy completion!
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz634,122
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:18
    I always meant to start Time Spinner and never got around to it. Back on the sale tracker it goes. laugh
  • nightw0lfnightw0lf894,845
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:24
    wolfsburgraz said:
    I always meant to start Time Spinner and never got around to it. Back on the sale tracker it goes. laugh
    If it's leaving on July 15th, you have plenty of time to play it. It's really enjoyable and goes quick - I did it over a few evenings. And if you level up during your normal playthrough and use new game+, the second playthrough can be completed in 4ish hours.
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:26
    K, I better finish the really good Timespinner one, and I just bought DR4 for that low price this week, since I already got the dlc's.
    Beware of the grammar police!
  • Bastian ReaderBastian Reader1,163,265
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:27
    Wow, maybe you shouldn’t recommend blazing chrome because it ONLY takes 12-15 hours. That is a really hard game to complete. ONLY has some difficult 10/11 ratio achievements.
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77630,148
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:27
    nightw0lf said:
    MannedPython070 said:
    Oh no... not Dead Rising 4. What game can I play now that has glitchy and stupid Mini Golf?
    Golf with Your Friends has glitchy and stupid mini golf. laugh
    laughclaplaugh
    "It's hard to be first class when you're white trash" - Dimebag Darrell (Pantera)
  • BsmittelBsmittel1,038,820
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:33
    Dead Rising 4 seems like a weird one, we'll see if this happens
  • Boots OrionBoots Orion759,492
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:34
    MannedPython070 said:
    Oh no... not Dead Rising 4. What game can I play now that has glitchy and stupid Mini Golf?
    You could just play DR4 after buying it.
    The Complete Edition is currently 85% off.
    This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
  • ccliffy90ccliffy901,226,660
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:34
    If anyone thinking of doing dead rising 4 personally the 60-80 hours is on the very very generous side. I started it on the 9th June and still going. It is a very long completion, unless it just me. Grinding to level 100, getting the 250,000 kills and the dlc has taken me a very long time.

    And then there is the multiplayer where if everything goes perfect you need to beat 50 bosses, so that alone takes around 24 hours minimum.

    I’ve enjoyed it but it is a glitchy mess and has been painful at times 😂
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:39
    oh, darn. i was going to download dr4 for some easy gamerscore. i guess i am not now headspin
  • VGM 007VGM 007648,249
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:52
    They are showing up on my dashboard under the leaving soon section, so yeah they're definitely on the way out.
  • Spinal22Spinal22614,345
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:53
    I highly recommand Blazing chrome.
    Powerful retro game.
    Never say DIE
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC784,790
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:54
    ccliffy90 said:
    If anyone thinking of doing dead rising 4 personally the 60-80 hours is on the very very generous side. I started it on the 9th June and still going. It is a very long completion, unless it just me. Grinding to level 100, getting the 250,000 kills and the dlc has taken me a very long time.

    And then there is the multiplayer where if everything goes perfect you need to beat 50 bosses, so that alone takes around 24 hours minimum.

    I’ve enjoyed it but it is a glitchy mess and has been painful at times 😂
    More towards 80h than 60h, but the estimates are pretty accurate. I cloked in at 97h with both free title updates completed. Mind you that the difficulty one took me 4hish and the Capcom Heroes one took around 13h, would've taken 2-3 hours less if the game didn't glitch multiple times during a cutscene near the end. Level 100 and kills go fast if you follow the guide by Maka. For the multiplayer there's an exploit of sorts where you can kick your online partner and rejoin the game to kill a boss multiple times. Still takes a few hours, but that cuts the grind considerably.
    Will you love me when there's nothing left to love?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.