Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Four more games set to leave Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC soon

• Clutch RinoClutch Rino1,050,909
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 20:08
    Of course Blazing Chrome is leaving. Only have hardcore left to do and its annoying
  • ZalexzyZalexzy1,951,688
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 20:20
    Sigh, I wish I had somehow figured out couple weeks ago that Dead Rising 4 is leaving, and gotten good head start.
    Any problem solved is a new problem made.
  • xNotStopEvilxNotStopEvil275,162
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 20:27
    KryptCeeper969 said:
    oh, darn. i was going to download dr4 for some easy gamerscore. i guess i am not now headspin
    Easy but the more bad game in Dead Rising Games hahaha
  • xDaddy CakexDaddy Cake728,267
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 20:30
    LaughinGuo said:
    glad i didnt buy Dead Rising 4 season pass today
    i did last night..... luckily have disc from craiglist 5$
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 21:19
    Unavowed is a really good game. Highly recommend it.
  • JBS 80JBS 80671,030
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 21:37
    Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is showing in the leaving soon section as well (again). But this was a Game with Gold back in 2018, so many of us should still have access to it after it leaves.
    N/A
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007160,524
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 21:40
    Mysterio400 said:
    Timespinner was really fun. Also, even though it's listed for PC only you can still download it and play on your Xbox through Gamepass.
    It is a Play Anywhere title that is available on both Xbox One and PC. Since it is still playable on Xbox One, you don't have to hurry to play the PC version which is the one that is leaving on July 15.
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 21:45, Edited on 30 June 20 at 21:53 by FireDrake007
    Spinal22 said:
    I highly recommand Blazing chrome.
    Powerful retro game.
    Does the Xbox version have the free Official Game Guide and comic book that is available on PC? It would be nice to read that while playing the game.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1248160/Blazing_Chrome__O...

If not, I would rather just play it on PC at some point.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,157,029
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 21:46
    FireDrake007 said:
    Mysterio400 said:
    Timespinner was really fun. Also, even though it's listed for PC only you can still download it and play on your Xbox through Gamepass.
    It is a Play Anywhere title that is available on both Xbox One and PC. Since it is still playable on Xbox One, you don't have to hurry to play the PC version which is the one that is leaving on July 15.
    Timespinner is not in the console Game Pass, only the PC Game Pass. So if you are playing it on your console through Play Anywhere, you will still lose access to it when it leaves PC Games Pass on the 15th.
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 21:49, Edited on 30 June 20 at 21:50 by FireDrake007
    The Real Daemon said:
    Unavowed is a really good game. Highly recommend it.
    Yeah I looked it up on steam and saw it had an overwhelmingly positive rating(95-100% positive rating) so I might play that first after finishing Spider Man on PSNow.

I really like point and click adventure titles with good stories.
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 21:56, Edited on 30 June 20 at 21:56 by FireDrake007
    xPut Name Herex said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Mysterio400 said:
    Timespinner is not in the console Game Pass, only the PC Game Pass. So if you are playing it on your console through Play Anywhere, you will still lose access to it when it leaves PC Games Pass on the 15th.
    I see. I might have to budget time for it then in the 2nd week of July along with Unavowed. Hopefully I can finish both games in 1 week before they leave Gamepass on PC.

I have the first week reserved for Spider Man on PSNow which is leaving on July 7.
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 22:00, Edited on 30 June 20 at 22:18 by FireDrake007
    Hmmm. I don't see achievements available for Unavowed on Xbox on this site. Can anybody confirm that? It has achievements on PC on steam so I don't understand why the Xbox store PC version doesn't have one.

It is highly rated though so I might still try to play it if I have the time.
  • Bort BortsonBort Bortson581,236
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 22:44
    MannedPython070 said:
    Oh no... not Dead Rising 4. What game can I play now that has glitchy and stupid Mini Golf?
    Glad to see your post because I was almost tempted to play before it leaves and the memory of DR3 and that awful DLC that was nearly impossible to get 4 people on a stable connection. Figures they would release something similar for 4.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 June 20 at 22:53
    Damn that’s a shame
  • segagamersegagamer537,970 537,970 GamerScore
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 23:08
    Had Dead Rising 4 had its bugged achievements fixed, I would have played it again on PC. But alas, Microsoft/Capcom don't care.
  • superniceguysuperniceguy353,419
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 23:18
    I notice that Lego Ninjago may be back in game pass. It is showing just now as a game highlighted in the game pass tab, but not showing in list of all games.
    Also noticed that Return to Arkham has vanished again

Sometime when games returned they are not annnounced and then do not appear as leaving with 2 weeks notice.

xDaddy Cake said:
    LaughinGuo said:
    glad i didnt buy Dead Rising 4 season pass today
    i did last night..... luckily have disc from craiglist 5$
    The season pass, base game, and deluxed edition are all on sale atm, for a very low price

If you buy base game £5.09 and season pass £2.39 separately (£7.48) you save 1p versus buying the deluxe edition £7.49!
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,915,146
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 23:38
    DR4 why didn't you fix those glitchy cheeves!? I was lookin forward to it but now I am gonna have to skip it.
    See you in Valhalla
  • Ashen SeraphAshen Seraph842,955
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 23:48
    Didn't Microsoft buy the rights to the Dead Rising franchise but kept Capcom as a partner to develop it? If so.... why is it leaving? Microsoft said all their games on Game Pass would stay there permanently.
    Victim of myself.
  • Drazer76Drazer76716,856
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 00:19
    All ‘Their’ games, not all MS published games.
    Unfortunately it’s a little difference that matters a lot for us getting games.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,157,029
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 00:19
    Ashen Seraph said:
    Didn't Microsoft buy the rights to the Dead Rising franchise but kept Capcom as a partner to develop it? If so.... why is it leaving? Microsoft said all their games on Game Pass would stay there permanently.
    Microsoft does not own the rights to the Dead Rising series, Capcom does. Microsoft seems to have struck a deal for Dead Rising 4 where they got timed exclusivity for Xbox/Windows Store in return for taking care of the publishing work (and probably some development work as well); it eventually came to Steam and the PS4 published by Capcom.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.